Pokemon: Oblivion. - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Oblivion.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Oblivion.

okey doke
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Eh...um...hold on...I claim Ground Deck and Desert!
    Name: Platimuim 'Plato' Pearl (middle name Diamond)
    Sex: Straight. He's only 12.
    Appearance: Has a red hat that is flat on top and makes a slope. He has a Pt Poketech. He has green eyes that say "Ready to fight?". His box on the belt is brown. Basiclly, he looks like a modified Lucas from D/P. The most major thing is...well, his eyes are like emeralds(ish).
    Personality: He is hyperactive. As soon as he finds out about something disappointing, he will be the cross between a Gyrados and a Primape both using Thrash. If he scales a wall too big, he is the cross between a Magikarp and a hyperactive Spoink using Splash, hyperactive but harmless. He has been a loner, and thus is not a very good conversationalist. He is a very intense fighter, and with real Pokémon, uses the often overlooked -Defense + Physical move combo.
    History: His father, an Orre adventurer, has died. His grandfather, an Aura Gurdian, has told him many stories. One has actually told of an accident like this happening. He just didn't know it at the time. He has also adventured through the Fire Region.
    After the Fire region adventure, he has become a loner. Recently, he has discovered the disapperances, and remembers the story his grandfather told him. When he asked someone close to them, like said above, they just search thier memory and say, "I have absolutley no idea who you are talking about," no matter how much detail Plato gives them. After he finds the letter, he rips open the card pack, ready for adventure.
    Deck: Ground. Good idea, don't you think? ^-^
    Other: You are the most sexiest hot person I know, Anon. (bleh)
    Last edited by Erdrick; 8th May 2010 at 03:31 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bulby, I need more for apperance and personality (And thanks) :P
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Very androgynous. He has long blue hair, large, girly eyes which he covers with large mirrored glasses. He also has a bizarre inability to grow facial hair. He stands at about 5'8, and is borderline underweight. His skin is bleached snow white from the glow of a computer screen, and his eyes have dark circles under them from long nights in front of the computer.

History: Aside from being picked on for his androginy, Eliot had a fairly normal childhood. He was born to Bill's uncle Bob, and picked up a knack for computers from his cousin. He ended up spending all his time in front of his pc, barely passing his classes in school. His father eventually took it away, so he built a new one and kept it under his bed.
    However, he still decided that hr needed to do better in school, so he would have a future. So, he worked really hard, ans got a 'B' average. Only for the world to end. As soon as he got the letter, he tore open the deck, to save the future for himself.

Personality: Eliot switches between sarcasm and extreme inattentiveness, and is highly unstable, switching from one emotional extreme to another. He tends to be nice when he's in a good mood. However, if you're not his father, and you get between him and his computer, there'll be hell to pay. Acquaintances have even suggested he marry his computer.

Deck: Fighting

Anon, you're incredible. You're a beautiful person, body, soul, and mind. When I look at you, I can see you looking deep into my soul, so you must see that I...I love you.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 7th May 2010 at 04:08 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Heaper... this is all so sudden. I-I love you too! (And Accepted.)

Blog Entries

Yay<3! So the RP starts when we have enough players, right?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Yep. Just two more needed. I'll probobly send you all that are accepted your decks today.

May I join?

Name: Eric Shaydes
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: He has ember red eyes and messy,light brown hair,and pale white skin.He has a scar across his left cheek and his right eye.His face is usually fixed in a scowl,but he will lighten up to those who gain his friendship and trust.He has a gold necklace from which his Star Fragment hangs from.The Star Fragment itself is a piece of grey meteorite...rock,since the meteorite somehow captured the heat from the re-entry(even though it didn't come from the planet),it has red lines through it and is burnt at some parts of it.Eric usually keeps it under his clothing though,so most people just see the part that goes around his neck.
    Personality: As said before,he's usually scowling and serious,but will lighten up to those who befriends him.He will help anyone who is in danger he somehow knows is on his side(in other words,if the guy's losing against a creature Eric is fighting,he will help).He's very protective of his friends because of his past(see history)and he trained his senses to do so.He sometimes goes into an uncontrollable rage if provoked to a point that makes him that mad,although he trained as hard as he could to master this as well,not only to control it but to unleash this at will,since his senses grew even more sharper and sped him up,something that was useful to his hit-and-run style of attacking.He still hasn't gotten this right,but he'll get there as the story progresses.
    History: Eric lived an average life until he was 13.He was playing with his friends when they were attacked by a group of Ursaring.He did his best to protect his friends,but,by the time he was able to fend all of them off,his friends were already dying.He ran them to the hospital,but they could do nothing.Eric was angered and promised himself he would protect anybody that got his friendship whatever way he could,even if it cost him his life.He trained his senses and would go to the spot where they were attacked and sit there,and the Ursaring would keep coming back,even though Eric always hurt them badly every time they came.
    Eric's life was empty because,despite the fact he made new friends,he couldn't erase the thought of his old ones.His only physical keepsake of them was something they all called a "Star Fragment".It was a piece of a shooting star that landed in a lake and cooled down.They knew it was a meteorite,but since the name was shooting star,they decided to name it "Star Fragment"They all had one,and Eric put them with the bodies of his friends,each one with it's owner.
    Starting Location: Cave.
    Starting Deck: Normal
    Other: Erm....Anon is sexy. ANON

By the way,there's nothing special about the Star Fragment.Eric just carries it around and talks to it as if it let him speak with his friends,even though it doesn't.

Last edited by GlaceonIce; 9th May 2010 at 07:00 AM.

Blog Entries

GI (Joe), I need more for Apperance and Personality, please.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

*hits head on Snorlax*
    Edit: Fixed it!
    Last edited by Erdrick; 8th May 2010 at 03:34 PM.

Blog Entries

I still need more for apperance...

Blog Entries

Exacatly [I]how[/J] could I do that?????

Blog Entries

You've only added that his eyes are green, which you already said. The poketch isn't needed, because I already supplied the cloths, so neither is the hat. All you've said is that he's "like a modified lucas"

Blog Entries

I got nothin'.

Blog Entries

Unless you can add more than "green eyes" then I don't think you're ready for this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast