Pokemon: Oblivion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Oblivion.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Oblivion.

Plot: (Origonal plot by Grishnax)

For some reason, buildings, Pokemon, even people are disappearing daily. But the weird part is that you’re the only one who notices. If you asked someone who recently had someone close to them disappear, they will just be confused and ask, “Who are you talking about? I’ve never seen that person in my life.” But you can tell. You can tell that people are disappearing, and it won’t be long until everyone is gone. But one day, some mail arrives for you. It’s a strange letter; the envelope appears to be glowing. It reads:

Dear (insert your name here),
    I know what’s happening. I know how you can stop it. Enclosed in this letter is a pack of cards. Should you choose to open that pack, you will instantly be transported into another realm. However, if you do not wish to take part, you merely have to place this letter back inside the envelope and then reseal it. You have one hour to decide. If you do not decide before the hour is up, it will count as a refusal to take part of this event. I sincerely hope that you will join. From, Xx

A chance to save the world? Will you accept, or will you reject it and stay in a world where nothing is for certain? A world where you could be there one day and gone to who-knows-where the next? The choice seems obvious. (depending on your character, it might take no thought whatsoever to say yes, or it might be a huge internal debate) You choose yes and open the pack of cards...

Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light, and it appears that you are in a strange temple. You find that you are not in clothes that you own, rather, you are in a pair of clothes that seem to be made for survival. A long sleeve gray shirt, durable beige pants, hiking boots, a black belt with a box attached, and a fairly large backpack. On the floor, you see a note...

Dear (insert your name here),
    You have made the right choice. In your backpack you will find a guide to the Great Game, known as the Book. It will not be completely filled in yet, but it will fill itself in as you continue your journey. It will be mandatory to have this, or else you will most likely never survive. Inside the box on your belt is the pack of cards. Or rather, just the cards from the pack. You can learn more about the cards in the Book. Remember, cards are the key to the Great Game, and if you do not have any, you may as well be dead. From, Xx

Well, this is it. Your chance to save the world from it's slow, strange demise. But are you up for the challenge? Will you survive? Will you ever figure out exactly what is causing the disappearances? Only time will tell.

The Book:
    This is the encyclopedia of the Great Game, and is probably your most useful resource.

Battling:

Other info:

Rules:
    Brake any two of these rules, and you’re out.

Da Formz:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also, I’ll only be accepting six other people besides myself. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also…. I CALL DIBZ ON WATER DECK AND BEACH. ^_^
    Last edited by British Joe; 6th May 2010 at 02:09 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Oblivion.

I CALL FOREST AND MYSTERY DECK!

Just saying whilst I post my Sign-Up

Blog Entries

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance: Joe and Josh have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a scar on the side of their face (left for Joe, right for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality: They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They love music, so always cary around a large shell flute. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History: They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Starting Location: Beach

Starting Deck: Water

The only reason I have two characters is because it's crucial to the plot. Remember, one character each.

Blog Entries

Name: Aurore Cosmos

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Aurore has mid-neck-length blue-black hair that feathers out at the back, as well as dark blue eyes. He has very pale skin and lips, which can't tan, but avoids sunburn as well, somehow. His fingers are long and thin, which make them look bony, and he is double-jointed in both hands, enabling him to flex his fingers, thumbs and wrists freakily. He is quite tall at 5ft 6", and skinny, making him look quite lanky. He is slightly muscular, but nothing to show off about.

His legs are very long and strong, but as skinny as the rest of his body. His hands, arms and feet are always very cold to touch. He has many freckles on his pale face, which may look strange to some people. His freckles are mainly on his upper cheeks and nose. When he was younger, adults would tell him he was very handsome, but he never thought so.

Personality: He is a dependable, responsible and extremely kind person. He is smart, creative and imaginative. Shy and quiet, people rarely hear from him, but he still helps anyways. Careful and quite serious, he sometimes takes the wrong end of a joke. He is a peace-maker, and always tries to calm a bad situation down, no matter what.

When someone annoys him, he doesn't lash out or yell, he just stares at the offender, usually causing him/her to get the jitters. He only yells if he is really annoyed, and rarely even then. He is always honest, even sometimes too honest, which may cause him to accidentally insult someone or make himself seem self-effacing. He is helpful, and goes out of his way sometimes, just to be good. He can sometimes be mean, but usually not on purpose.

History: Born to Zeke and Aurora Cosmos (née Constella) in Twinleaf Town, he frequently went on adventurous escapades with his parents, and his grandmother, Astraea sometimes joined in, too. He had very happy days with his family, but he was bullied by the local children, which he hated, and it drove him to very nearly death, but he grabbed courage out of somewhere, and fought them back, hospitalizing one or two of them.

He had a great life, until people started disappearing, and the letter came. He revealed the pack of cards, and found himself away from all of his family, and he was upset, particularly because of the clothes he was forced to wear, but also because he thought that his family would never see him again.

Starting Location: Forest

Starting Deck: Mystery

Other: Anon is the smexiest thing alive. Happy?
    Last edited by Buoy; 9th May 2010 at 10:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Yes. Accepted.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anon? I can't post my sign up now, but can you please reserve a fighting deck for my guy?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Sure, Heaper. And it's the fighting deck.

I CHOOSE THE FLYING DECK AND SNOW FIELD!!!!!

Name: Delia Clearwater
    Sexuality: straight

Appearance: She is 5'10'', with a slender body, toned complexion, a heart-shaped face, with dimples, dark pink lips and calm maroon eyes. Her hair is of knee-length, with a midnight ebony color, dark red bangs covering her right side of her face. Her first outfit consists of red tights under deep maroon jean skirt. Her top is a light wooden brown long-sleeve shirt, crimson patterns in the cuffs and collar. She also has a ruby pendant and brooch, gifts form her cousin, Maylene.

Personality: She is a calm and collected girl, who is always thinking ahead, calculating someone's next move. She is very intelligent, processing everything she hears or reads into her memory. She also has a photogenic memory, letting her remember something by just seeing it. Sometimes when people know this, they already classify her as cold and cruel, but she is none of those things. She is friendly to others and to the people that know her deeply, and would do anything for them. She is into writing and drawing, and on occasions practices martial arts.

History: She moved to Veilstone City from Blackthorn City when she was eight, when they offered her cousin Maylene a position in the Veilstone City Gym. The reason she went with her is because her parents were off on an expedition to the Orange Islands, and she wasn't able to go, leaving her in the care of Maylene. She would often watch her battle, getting excited whenever her sister would win. Eventualy, when she was tired of watching at the age of twelve, she went to Cianwood city, and went under the the tutelage of Cianwood Gym Leader Chuck...

When she returned at the age of 15, she found out that the Gym was gone, along with other buildings, and her cousin. When she asked the other citizens of what happened to the buldings and the Gym, they acted as if she was crazy, saying that they never heard of a Gym being here. She was so devastated, since she was so close to her cousin, the news of her disappearance sending her to breakdown, never leaving her house that was once located near the Gym. A few weeks later, and it came. A letter that was supposed to be glowing was dropped off on the front of her house. She picked it up, and started reading what it said. After she was done, she accepted the challenge, revealing the pack of card that were in there, suddenly transporting her in front of a temple, with different clothes than she had before. For her it was worth it, for she would surely find the whereabouts of the buildings, and her cousin, and solve this "game"

Starting Location: Snow Field
    Starting Deck: Flying
    Other: ...........do i have to?.....*sigh* fine......*bows down* I bow down to your smexiness Anon! You. Are. A SMEX GOD!.....*brooding corner* happy now?
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 6th May 2010 at 06:38 PM.

GreatSpaceLunchLaunchRush MajorTom's Avatar

Name: Seth 'Gate' Rose-Dawn

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance: Seth has shoulder length red hair. and a Black over shirt on. the over shirt has a Red trim zipper lining, this shirt cannot be burned or ripped. his eyes are silver and his face is clear. he has faint bags underneath his eyes. his jeans are purple and they are resilient to being burned. his boots are water proof and they come up to his shines, they are black with red bottoms. he's slim and tall up to about 5'9ft. he weighs 136lbs.

He wears a cat collar around his left wrist, a pocket watch attached by a chain to his pants, a phone in his right pocket, and a wired cross hanging off his neck.

Personality: Seth is a cold person, he finds it hard to get close to people or trust them. he wont let anyone he doesn't Love into his heart of fear of being hurt. He is mostly depressed and appears to have some insanity in him from his "Other side". He was the top student of his class when he did go to school. Sadly, the rest of his education in Public school was canceled when his Middle school was set a flame, he has reason to believe it was intentional. He received the rest of his Education at Wammy's house of orphans where he was tutored to a 12th grade level. he, again, is at the top of his class. he is now out on a journey.

History: He has been diagnosed with TB (Tuberculosis). this causes him to cough up blood occasionally. and threatens his life. His parents are missing. he has no siblings. any personal stuff will be revealed in the story.

Starting Location: Plains

Starting Deck: Fire

Other: Anon. you are a very impressive piece of a homosapien.and sexy
    Last edited by MajorTom; 6th May 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Yuuki, I approve. Accepted,

Silver, I need some more for personality (and I'm fine with the history being revealed mid-RP). Oh, and I don't recall stating that "blank" was a starting deck. Please pick either fire, ground or normal (because they're the only ones left.)

can i join this? or is it an advanced rp like trainer school?
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

RL, RP's arn't split up into "novice" and "advanced", I only said I didn't think you were ready for it.

I think my brother'll be re-posting his "Academy for roleplay enhancement" thing soon, so look out for it. He's really good.

GreatSpaceLunchLaunchRush MajorTom's Avatar

That better?

ok. i didnt say i took it in a bad way ;P. sooo...is that a yes or no?
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Silver, nao you're Accepted.

RL, for now it's a no, but I'll push Anon to post the academy thing. You may like it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast