Pokemon : A New Rebellion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon : A New Rebellion

Default Pokemon : A New Rebellion

You and all the Pokemon on this island have never had any human contact. So what happens when some scientists come and claim the island as a new region? Total Chaos is the answer. Some Pokemon will rebel, some will defend, some will just try to stay alive. The actions of you may cause a Pokemon Revolution.

*NOTE*: You have never had ANY human contact, so dont be saying things like Thats **** *******! or something like that. It will ruin the plot.

Roleplaying Rules:

1. No use of any verbal language (obviously)
    2. No evolving unless it is a appropriate time In the Roleplay to do so.
    3.No IMPOSSIBLE things happening, like destroying all the humans super fast.
    4.Fights with humans and other Pokemon are allowed, but nowt very early in the Roleplay.
    5. Have fun

Roleplayers: Trainerchu As, Calvin the Unknown As , Sximple Ghurl As, Nytie As, TM32 As, Charraze As.
    Last edited by trainerchu; 26th April 2012 at 06:40 AM.

Default Re: Pokemon : A New Rebellion

The Boat neared the island, churning the water. The ship was filled with many scientists, including Professor Oak. They were sent on a mission to investigate a so called new region south of Kanto. When the island came into view, they were astounded. They saw Pokemon from many different regions, all in one place! They decided to explore the island and its Pokemon, hopeful that they would find something amazing. They soon discovered that the island was truly a new region, and set up camp and claimed it for the humans as a new region. The Pokemon meeting these humans thought they were kind and friendly.

However, on the other side of the island, things were much different. The Pokemon were shrieking in terror at the nets flying around to capture them. There in the center of the water was a giant naval vessel that had followed The scientists. On its side was a Huge Bright thumbnail.aspx-q%3D5037275611988326-id%3D6b8be30c230dca20514156b7aff77922-url%3Dhttp%25u00253a%252f%252fwww..jpg

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fluffy the Swablu was sleeping in her nest in a tree. Just then, she was awaken by commotion and fell out of her tree. She looked around and saw nets flying about, trying to capture her friends. She hid from them for a second, then realized she needed to find a way to help. She looked at the nearest net, and waited for the right time to strike.When she found an opening, she flew at the net, and began to peck at it, trying to make a hole big enough for the Pokémon to escape through.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Flare the Magby was playing with many other baby Pokemon on the shoreline when the first Net was fired. It came as fast as you could comprehend, but he was able to some how dodge it. He started running to the forest when he heard the blast. He turned around and saw the boat swaying, and he saw a Urserang firing at the ship. However, what happened next made Flare shiver in Cold Fear. A cannon suddenly popped out of the Ship, and shot a missle at the Attacking Pokemon, and KOed it instantly. He then ran into the forest, wondering how to stop whatever was attacking.
    Last edited by trainerchu; 27th April 2012 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Fluffy watched what happened around her, and redoubled her efforts to make a hole. "Odd..." She mumbled. "Whatever this is is a remarkably effective containment structure. It appears to be very well constructed." She continued to peck at it, fearing that she would be the next target.

Suddenly, the boat started to rumble, and out came 2 jeeps with net cannons on their backs, and rumbled into the forest. Then, one of the jeeps spotted Fluffer, and locked on to it. When Flare saw this, he jumped into the air and fired an Ember attack on the wheels, resulting the cannon to be off aim, and it caught a boulder, witch the cannon flung back and the jeep exploded, resulting in many of the trees around swaying around like an earthquake.

Mean While, At Rocket HQ...

"The boat has arrived safely on shore sir, and we have already captured many Pokemon.

"Good" remarked Giovanni. "Soon, we will have so many Pokemon, no one, not even Red will be able to stop us!"

"Hold on a second , Sir!" We have received a call that one of the jeeps is down!"

"What?" said Giovanni, "Looks like those Pokemon are stronger then we thought... Send in the Helicopters!"

Blog Entries

Fluffy was scared when she saw the tanks trying to attack her, but was relieved when Flare intervened. "Thank you." She called to him before being blown away by the explosion. She managed to fight it by flapping her wings, and went back to her objective once it passed.

Smoke the Gastly was investigating the scientists that had landed on the beach, unaware of the chaos on the other side of the island. He was staying in the shadows for now, until he could be sure that the scientists really didn't mean any harm to the Pokemon on the island.

Smoke, the other Pokemon, and the scientists all jumped in surprise and fright when they heard the distant explosions and the sound of helicopters overhead. Smoke shrank back into the shade, wondering what was going on. He'd never heard such horrible noise in all his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

After saving Fluffer, I turned and ran to warn the others, but I was too late. The field looked like it was hit with a nuclear bomb. He saw many KOed Pokemon, but he was trying not to fear the worst. As he walked through the Battlefield, his eyes caught sight of a weird tiny red box. "Might be useful later" He said, and he went on his way to warn the rest of the island, unaware of the danger ahead.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Luke(Plusle) and Laura(Minun) were hopping from tree to tree.They were watching what's happening in the island and at the same time they're hiding from them.

OOC: this is Kagamine Len,I just changed my username =3

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

Fluiffy finally managed to free the Pokémon, and once he was out, she flew to the next net, repeating the process. She feared for her friends' well-being, and was willing to put aside her own to help them. Even with the threat of the alien species, she wasn't going to stop.

When Flare had Finally reached the center of the island, the elemental spiral, he found a startling surprise. He saw a giant energy field around it, and inside were Pokemon of all Species. He thought it must have been a meeting, but it was more then that. When he got inside, he heard a tremendous argument going on, with most of the other Pokemon taking sides. Flare knew who exactly started the argument. The islands leaders, Mew and Mew-two.

See, even though they were twins, they seemed to almost always have a different idea on things. They had never fought in a battle before, but whenever an argument started, every Pokemon on the island came to watch. "Now brother, we can't take the humans as weaklings...we need to consider..." "I am considering things!", Mew-two interrupted. "I'm considering how many Pokemon could lose lives while we sit here and argue about this! We need to stop these humans now!" Flare watched for what seemed like hours until they decided that Mew-Two and the Stronger Pokemon should go while Mew stays at the Tower protecting weaker Pokemon. So of Mew-Two went, unaware of the following Magby.
    My team will beat all the gyms 24/7/365

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sam was well disguised as a scientist to not get caught. He was pretty bang on with his disguises, even from memory he never got a single detail mixed up. Whenever he saw a pokemon, however, he had to revert to his true form to show them he means no harm. Whilst trying to get as far away from the scientists as possible, he spotted a Swablu recueing several pokemon. Sam quickly changed his disguise to a Pidgeot and began helping the swablu. He flew in close and yelped a "Ditto!" to ensure the swablu knew he was a Ditto. Life was confusing for Sam, but that's how he liked it. Exactly, how he liked it

Smoke had been following a scientist who broke off from the group, intending to make sure the scientist didn't try to harm any of the other Pokemon. He stopped in surprise when the man changed shape into a Pidgeot, but was relieved when it let out a Ditto's cry. Smoke had never seen a Ditto who could mimic humans so perfectly. Happily, he floated over to the Ditto and the Swablu, moving out of the shadows for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast