Pokemon New Journeys: Johto Saga

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon New Journeys: Johto Saga

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon New Journeys: Johto Saga

@GlitchCity @Prez @gmandiddy @Kona-Chan @haxorus339 @asc1903 @Typhloterra @Lost-Tresure @Dreamy @Gabe67

Quote Originally Posted by Missing No. View Post
    The Johto Region

From the tall, snowy, peak of Mt. Silver. All the way to the shore of Olivine City, the Johto Region features a variety of fascinating Pokemon. Some people use their Pokemon to battle others. These people are known as Pokemon trainers and are always on the move to battle Pokemon Gyms. These gyms each feature a gym leader, who specializes in one type of Pokemon. If the said trainer defeats the gym leader in battle, they will earn a gym badge. Once you earn a trainer earns all eight gym badges, he or she may go on to battle every trainer's dream, The Pokemon League. There are also some who prefer to enter their Pokemon in contests known as Pokemon Contests. These people are known as coordinators. A coordinators job is to train a team of show-ready Pokemon, being that they should be able to preform for three judges, whether it be in battle or appealing moves. Although these two jobs are quite interesting, there are some who like to explore the Pokemon world and catch as many Pokemon as they can. They later breed those Pokemon and keep them as pets or give them two a research lab to research the Pokemons behavior. These people are called Breeders. As you can see, the Johto Region has endless possibilities. Where will you fit in?
    Raine had been staring continually staring out the window for the past hour, brushing her bright, auburn hair, her mind not really focused on much anything. As the sun just began to peek out form behind the mountaintops, she realized this. Why am I not asleep? Raine thought. Less than a second had passed before she remembered that the day she would start her Pokémon journey had finally come. She was smiling to herself and daydreaming about becoming the world's greatest Pokémon Master when her pet Vulpix, Amber, wandered into her bedroom and snuggled up against her, looking upset. Raine stroked Amber's silky, auburn-colored fur. "I'm sorry you can't come with me..." Raine sighed. "I really wish you could, Amber. I'll call the house as often as I can, though, okay?" Amber licked Raine's hand. The two smiled at each other. Just then, she heard the grandfather clock in the living room chime nine deep, low, soothing . "Oh no!" Raine gasped. "I need to get ready! I can't be late to Professor Oak's lab, or I might not be able to get my starter!"

Dashing into the closet, she felt around, grabbing a sky blue top and a pair of jeans. Then, she ran to her bureau, where she had laid out a pair of black fingerless gloves, which she quickly put on. Then, pulling on a navy zip-up sweatshirt, she turned to Amber and said, "How do I look?" The Vulpix looked up. "Vulpix-Vul..." Amber said in a broken voice. Raine frowned, then walked towards and hugged her. "Please don't cry..." she said. "I'm going to miss you too, but like I said, I'll call as often as I can." Valerie licked Raine's hand again. It was then that Raine smelled hotcakes cooking on the stove. "Smells like Mum's cooking breakfast," she remarked and cautiously felt her way to the kitchen.

Amber followed her. "Hey, Mum," Raine greeted her mother. "Good morning, Raine! My, you're up early." Her mother smiled and handed her a plate of buttered pancakes. "Yep. I couldn't sleep knowing that today I'd be starting my Pokemon journey!" she said, lifting the food to her mouth, and remembering the restless night before.. Once she felt full, Raine stood up and made her way to the door. "Forgetting something?" her mother asked, holding up Raine's denim messenger bag. Raine turned, but couldn't see what she was holding up, or even see her mother for that matter. Her mother walked over and hung the bag over Raine's shoulder. "Good luck out there. I know you'll do great." "Thanks, Mom." Raine said, stepping outside. Amber followed her out. And so, Raine started off down the dirt roads of Pallet Town. "Make us proud!" her mother called from the front porch. This was accompanied by a quiet cry of "Vul-pix..."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon New Journeys: Johto Saga

She couldn't sleep. It wasn't inherently strange; Savannah had been prone to insomnia for years, but today, today was different. Today, a new chapter of her life began. She'd actually get to be a Pokemon trainer. Giddy with excitement, she stared at the sun rising over Goldenrod City, hoping it wasn't too early to head out of her room. Realizing that she really didn't care if it was, she pulled herself up, stretching and yawning, before tiptoeing out her bedroom.

Quickly getting ready, she dressed simply in grey jeans, a red top, and her favourite black gloves. Dancing around her room from pure excitement, she skidded to a stop when she noticed her mother standing in her doorway, grinning at her, "Good morning," Savannah said stiffly, her hands making their way into her pockets.

Moving towards her, Julie hugged her daughter tightly, "I can't believe you're actually becoming a Trainer today!"

Smiling weakly, Savannah patted her back, "Yep, crazy, isn't it?"

Stepped back, Julie directed her daughter into the kitchen where the fifteen year old was greeted by a large stack of waffles. Grinning, she wolfed them down. When she was done, her mother handed her a golden backpack to put her belongings in. Taking it with a smile, Savannah put it on before rushing outside.

Though she wouldn't actually be heading to New Bark Town until her mother came out with her Flygon, Savannah basked in the sunshine. As un-Savannahlike as it was to be happy, she couldn't help it. It was infectious. Today made up for the last six years easily. Turning towards her mother as she came out a few minutes later, Aimy's Pokeball in hand. Releasing the Mystic Pokemon, Julie climbed onto her back, Savannah following suit.

With a few flap of her wings, Aimy was off and headed towards New Bark Town.

Quickly putting on his black jeans and white t-shirt Gabe thought to himself "I can't believe i'm actually going on a pokemon journey". his bedroom door opened slowly and heard a small noise,"R-ralts" Gabe looked at the little pokemon and said "Ralts were going to New Bark Town today!". The little ralts looked up and cried with excitment "Ralt Ralts!!!". Gabe and Ralts ran downstairs to get breakfast,"Yay waffles, our favorite, right ralts?" "Ralts" he replied. "hey Gabe I got you something" his Mother said "here" and handed him a new bag,"no way, this is the one I wanted, it even has a pocket for berries" he said,"well your going to need it" his Mom said. "Hey Mom, do you think you could loan me your Rapidash to get to New Bark Town, I'll give him right back, promise" "okay" she replied. Gabe put on his hoodie and went out to the field they kept Rapidash in and jumped on,"come on ralts!" he shouted and the little pokemon ran out and jumped into his arms,"Okay Rapidash, to New Bark Town", and they rode off toward their destination.

Luke rolled over as his alarm clocked screamed.

"Ugh. I'm so tired!" Lucas glanced over at his clock, remembering he will begin his journey today, late. He stumbled out of bed, struggling to stay awake.

"I hate mornings," Luke said to himself. He walked out to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Hey Luke!" said Luke's father, "Ready to get your Pokemon?"

"Yeah!" said Luke. He put a couple of poptarts in the toaster and poured a glass of milk.
    http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/Ljbolser412/r9h7wn.png
    Banner made by me.
    Credit for my avatar goes to LunGhost.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

The sun shone on a house's window in Goldenrod City.It shone in a 12-year old's room and on her eyes.She pulled the blanket up to her head.

"Jennifer?wake up,sweetie" a sweet voice said from the other side of her room's white door.
    Jennifer sat up."Okay,mom.I'll be down in just a few minutes."

Jennifer opened her window's glass and looked down."What a lovely day!"she said happily.

She walked in her walk-in closet and changed to her traveling clothes.
    Then she brought her pink body bag,which already contained her other clothes and accessories,and zipped it close.
    Jennifer raised the blanket of her bed and giggled.She saw her two rodent pokémon curled up next to each other sleeping.

"Plusle,Minun,wake up,little dears"she said softly.
    Plusle looked up at Jennifer and gave her a big smile.Then it started waking Minun up,which she succeeded.
    "Let's go!Today is the big day!"Jennifer said wearing her body bag and ran to her door turning its knob.

The two pokémon jumped up on her shoulders,Plusle on the left and Minun on the right.
    Jennifer walked down the stairs and sat down on a chair,where their breakfast was already ready.

"Are you ready,sweetie?"Her mom asked.
    "You bet,mom!"She said standing up rashly because of excitement."Uhmm...I mean...certainly,mother"she corrected herself while sitting down politely.

Plusle and Minun ran towards the door while Jennifer was buckling up her boots.Then she stood up and walked towards her mother and hugged her.

"I'm really gonna miss you a bunch,mom..."Jennifer said shedding a tear.
    "Me too,sweetie"Her mom said wiping Jennifer's tear.

"But I will be seeing you live on television soon,darling."She said looking up on their wall.Jennifer looked as well.On the wall,there were Jennifer's mom's contest ribbons and picture shots of her mother in several contests with her Delcatty and Ninetails.In the glass cabinet,there was her mother's Grand Festival Cup,shining as if it was just obtained yesterday.

"One day you'll win the Grand Festival too,sweetie and I know it."her mother assured.
    Jennifer nodded and ran towards the door,down their house's front porch,and hopped on her bike.She placed her bag on the basket.Plusle and Minun hopped in the basket as well.Then she rode towards New Bark Town.

"Good luck,sweetie!"her mother bid farewell for the last time with her Delcatty and Ninetails besides her."Thanks mother! Delcatty,Ninetails,continue taking care of mother!"Jennifer replied waving back at them.

"New Bark Town,here I come!" she said exiting Goldenrod City.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Cara had woken up early to get ready. She and her mother had been staying at Grandmas place in New Bark Town so Cara could set of with ease.

"Okay Lily. Today is the day our journey begin, just lig big brothers already has." Cara said as she brushed her hair.

"Oddish!" Lily was standing on the bed with her light blue ribbion by her feet.

"Perfect you should look your best on this special day." Cara tied the ribbon around the base of the pokémons leafs and then headed down stairs with Lily in tow.

"Mom! I'm ready to go meet the proffesor now!" Cara said as she turned the corner to get into the kitchen. By the table her Grandma was sitting knitting her Vulpix asleep in her yarn basket. But Caras mother was no where to be seen.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, your mother had work to do." Her Grandma said. "I could go with you instead?"

"No, that okay. Moms work is important. And now I can start off all by myslef just like my brother did."

"Then atleast give me a hug before you go." As Grandma recived her hug she turned to Lily. "And you will keep her safe won't you?"

"Odd!" It would be hard to imagine a more proud Oddish in that moment than Lily.

"Okay Grandma bye! Come on Lily, we don't want to be late." Cara said as she ran out the door.

"And don't forget to call!" Her Grandma shouted after her.

"I won't!"

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

"YEEEEEEEEP-oh, it's just the alarm...."

"Psy?"

"Yes, I should be getting my stuff, Psyduck, but just a few more minutes!!!"

"Ps.....yy......"

Psyduck fell over. Now that Pyro had been waken up, he couldn't go back to sleep.He got out of bed, and got his suitcase out from the closet.

"Good thing I already packed up yesterday night..." Pyro said, tiredly. His footsteps were loud as he came downstairs, which, obviously, woke Psyduck up.

"PSSSSSSYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Psyduck screamed as he, well, noticed it was time to animate. Psyduck has a bad habit of falling down the stairs instead of climbing down, and this time he crashed headfirst into Pyro's back, knocking him down the remainder of the stairs.

After recovering, Pyro got up, animated Psyduck, again, and they walked out the door. "HONK! HONK!!!!" they heard as they stepped on the dew-covered grass.

Pyro stepped into the boat, the captian already ready to take off. Pyro and Psyduck took a seat, and just enjoyed the breeze as they sailed off to Johto.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Jennifer saw New Bark Town in a distance."We're almost there,Plusle and Minun!What or who do you guys think we will see or meet?"

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

(I sure killed this thread....)

"HONK, HONK!!!"

"GAAAAAH..." Pyro said as he woke up.

Psyduck too got up.

"We have reached New Bark Town! Next stop, Lilycove City. Aah, watch your step. Watch..." the captian said.

Pyro and Psyduck stepped onto the grass. "Nice little town..." Pyro commented. Psyduck nodded.

Pyro paused for a quick second. He saw someone in the distance.

"Psy! Psyyiiiiyyiiii..." Psyduck exclaimed.

"Yes, I noticed, Psyduck..." Pyro said as he walked on the grass.

Cara was crouching down outside the frontdoor of the New Bark Town lab. She was adjusting Lilys ribbon.

"There! First impressions are always important." Cara smiled at her friend. And lifted her hat.

"Oddish!" The oddish jumped up on Caras head and balanced on top of it. Cara put the hat down on the oddish hiding Lily under it. This was normal for the two but could be quiet a surprise for unsuspecting strangers.

"Hey, don't worry Ralts were almost there. Rapidash just needs a quick rest, it's a good thing i brought some berries from the garden first" he pulls out an Oran berry, "good i've got an Oran berry, its the only one though" Gabe feeds Rapidash the berry, 'okay lets go!" and they keep going till they see a sign, "welcome to New Bark Town, Home of Johto's most renown Pokemon Laboratory" Ralts leaped with excitement "hey Rapidash you know how to get home right" Rapidash nodded, "okay, Ralts, lets go!!!"

Blog Entries

New Bark Town. There it was. Though it was rather small compared to the bustling Goldenrod that Savannah was used to, she had to admit that she found it rather quaint. Patting Annie's green skin, she smiled down at the Flygon before looking back over at the town. Leaning towards her daughter, Julie asked, "You ready?"

Scooting away, Savannah smiled, nodding as she turned back to the town as Annie began to descend. Hopping off as they landed, she strapped her bag on, hugging her mother quickly before waving and setting off to the laboratory of Professor Elm.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 25th January 2012 at 08:08 AM.

(Wait maybe I've gotten it wrong but isn't it Professor Elm that works in Johto?)

Blog Entries

(*Facepalm* Off to edit my post.....)

(It's hard to remember all the professors and where they work.)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast