Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

See sign up thread for info on characters: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Cast List:

samwin: Mia Ami, (private detective)

Chao-der:Transform, (a private detective ditto!)

Ex Hollowman: Jeremy Araragi and mystery character, (private detectives)

MiloticGirl: Tawni Turner, (private detective)

Hyper Weavile, Andrew Anthony Coyot, (private detective)

other characters, (needed to make the story folks!)

Samwin: Name of character: Mara Skye, (chief constable)

MiloticGirl: Tanya Turner, (team rocket high officer)

VF-31: Felicia Sterling, (local police officer), no longer in story)

deannapple: Mary Takuzaro, (office worker)

Anthony Von Hertzon, (rose)

Eon Master: Justin Adams, (pokemon breeder)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence List so far, (if characters could refer to it when necessary)

Newspaper article, found by Mia, relates to the recent murder case,

White button, found by Mia at Lake Valor, has strange red specks all over it

Business card: Shows that you are in fact a private detective, includes name and phone number. (all detectives)

Photos of the victim: taken by rose and Felicia, shows how deep the wounds go.

autopsy report, details on cause of scarlet's death
    rest to follow as the story progresses

Now for the start up...

Date: 12th November 2015, Place: Pastoria City, Time: 12:15pm

"We interrupt this programme with a breaking news bulletin!", a voice from the TV suddenly made Mia snap awake. "Eurgh, what happened.. hey.. isn't that Lake Valor?", she thought, remembering that the lake guardians had vanished from their respective lakes recently, and then continued to listen to the bulletin.

"This is a special appeal made by the Veilstone police force in a bid to try identify a young woman that was recently found murdered at Lake Valor", the reporter explained, and then handed over the microphone to a police officer, who explained:

"Yes, this young lady was found dead after being stabbed a few days ago, and we are desperately trying to get in contact with any member of her family, or any of her friends", she said, and then held up a sketch done by a police artist which showed a pretty young blonde woman, with shimmering blue eyes, then continued by saying:

"We are hoping that by releasing a sketch, a member of her family will come forward, or better yet, maybe somebody will remember seeing her recently, and will remember if anyone was with her", if you do, please call this number": and at that moment, a number flashed up on screen, but by then, Mia had switched the TV off, now wide awake and ready to go.

"Well, I think that that joke of a police force need my expertise!, I mean, right now, it seems that they couldn't investigate their way out of a paperbag, let alone solve a crime such as this, wouldn't you agree Absol?", she said to her beloved partner in solving crime, who was sitting at her feet, who nodded in agreement.

"Well, that is it!, we are off to Veilstone to show those police chumps whose boss!, Mia declared, and with that, grabbed her bag and Bicycle and cycled off from Pastoria, and made her way north towards veilstone...

(ooc: off to bed now, will post again tomorrow)
    Last edited by Samwin; 16th November 2010 at 06:05 AM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

A small house in Snowpoint City...

A girl named Felicia Sterling, aged 23, was sitting on her couch sleeping, apparently having watched TV until she fell asleep the previous evening: The TV was still turned on and she had a half-empty bag of crisps in her left hand, a butterfly knife in her right hand.

Felicia suddenly woke up when she heard the voice from the TV telling about a murder at Lake Valor. ''Well, well... Guess I should go to the police station and tell the chief if he hasn't heard already.'' She muttered before standing up and walking to the door before noticing that she was only wearing panties and a undershirt. ''Hm. Guess I should get dressed first.'' She muttered before going to her room.

-10 minutes later-

Felicia returned from her room, fully dressed now in her normal clothing. Her black hair was still kinda messy, but she didn't have the time to take care of that. She quickly left her house and headed for the police station, which was only a few blocks away.

Blog Entries

Andrew "Drew" Coyot was in his apartment, changing the channels, looking for something to watch. Suddenly, he stopped at the news channel. He heard the whole news about the murder.

"Well, well. I knew we should have been police officers. They need us! They can't do their jobs right! Come on, Weavile, let's go do their jobs correctly!" Drew said to the Weavile.

"Wea!" They turned of the television, got fully dressed with his normal detective clothes, and then ran outside, taking a pokeball from his pocket.

"Go, Charizard!" He then dropped the pokeball on the ground. Out of it came a Black Charizard.

"Char!" Drew then hopped on it's back, securing his pokeball belt, his phone and his knife.

"Come on, buddy. We're going to Veilstone!"

"Zard!" The shiny Charizard took of and flew towards the mountains.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tawni was already at the scene but far awar from the police. She was patting her Milotic.
    "Huh, ametuers. I know they need a proper detective like me. I was here before anything even was reported!"

Tanya was roaming through the HQ when she received a phone call.
    "Mhm....I understand!"
    She hung up and started heading towards Pastoria City in a rush.
    "I need to get there quickly and quietly" she mumbled to herself with her Feraligatr.

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rose was flying over Veilstone in her private helicopter, watching a soap opera when an emergency message came on.

My work is never done. Rose thought to herself.

"Sir, how soon till we land in Veilstone?" Rose asked her pilot, not because she was worried about her probably worried mother and brother, who was also visiting Veilstone and her mother, but because she wanted to get down to the lake ASAP.

"10 minutes," the man said.

Rose smiled, there were times when she loved having an emergency fund.

"Make it five and I'll throw in an extra one hundred Pokedollars," she said.

"Yes miss," the man replied.

4 minutes and 37 seconds later

"Well?" the man asked as Rose was leaving.

"It was under five so here's your little tip," Rose said, handing him the cash that had been his incentive to disregard a few safety procedures.

"Thank you," the man replied, of course, to late, for Rose was already gone.

Rose practically flew down 4 flights of stairs, her athletic abilities serving her well. Rose hated elevators, always had, always will, and her physical fitness allowed her to avoid them with little side effects. Rose met her mother and brother outside, like she predicted, both worried but she could tell her brother more for her mother then her. It had been a year since she last saw them, and although she was excited to see them, she wanted to go to Valor even more.

"Hi deary," Rose's mom said, embracing her daughter in a long hug.

"Hi mom," Rose responded, lovingly.

Rose smiled and hugged her older brother.

"Hi Lyon," she said.

"Hi sis," he replied with a smile.

"Have you guys heard the news?" Rose asked, breaking off from the hug.

"Yes.." Lyon said.

"I just have to go and check it out. What's the quickest way to Lake Valor?" Rose said.

"Well we were hoping you would ignore that, dear," Rose's mom said.

"I have to check it out," Rose replied.

"Rose," Lyon said.

She'd heard that tone before. It was the same tone he had used when they'd gone into the hidden rooms of the libraries of Alto Mare. It was the same tone that he had used when he suggested they'd climb Mt. Silver to investigate what they'd found in the libraries. It was the same tone he had used when she wanted to go on a Pokemon journey. It was the same tone he used when she had taken her flight to the Isshu Region which, unbeknown to her or anyone, would inevitably put her in the Wasteland. It was the tone he used when he thought something was to much for her to handle and she was sick of it.

"I can do this," Rose said.

"You're still a.." Lyon started to say.

"A what? A child?" Rose said angrily. "I'm almost an adult and you're still treating me like a child? I cant believe you!"

Lyon started to say something but was interrupted again.

"All I want to do is check things out, k, I'll be back in a little bit because you CANT stop me." Rose yelled, angry at herself for being angry at her brother already.

Rose hailed a Taxi and off she went to Valor.

"I wasn't treating you like a child, I was treating you like a sister whom I care about," Lyon muttered under his breath as he watched Rose leave.

edit:

OOC: I got a map of Sinnoh from Serebii, then did some things in paint, cause I know I'm probably not the only one who could use a refresher on Sinnoh's locations, I haven't played a Sinnoh based game in ages!

Hope that helps some.
    Last edited by Anthony Von Hertzon; 25th October 2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: added Sinnoh Map

Click the Userbars!

At the Araragi's house, Jeremy was visiting his mother when the emergency came. His mother asked him to go, saying that he could come back to visit soon. Having not much of an alternative, he proceeded to the crime scene after calling his private jet.
    Ughh, another annoying case with another annoying criminal. Why can't criminals just give detectives a break? I can't even visit my mother for at least a day. He thought as he headed to Veilstone City, Sinnoh.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, at a dark alleyway, the news report was playing from a stolen television, connected to a cable, with the electricity supplied by another person. The dark, shadowed man sat silently. After the news report had finished, he mumbled to himself, "It's time to go into action." With that decision, he flew on XD001 towards Veilstone City, Sinnoh.
    Last edited by ジェレミー; 26th October 2010 at 01:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Date: 12th November 2015, Place: Near Valor Lakefront, Time: 12:25pm

"Well, we are now at the crime scene", she thought to herself as she approached the entrance to the lake, watching various camera crews and policemen running around. If she was going to solve this case, like every good detective knows, the first thing you must do is investigate the crime scene. However, she knew that there was a rather high chance she'd be kicked out by those fools, so, she would have to think of something...

However, she didn't get the chance, as a rather sharp whip came in contact with her face, snapping her out of her trance.She then angrily turned to face her attacker, and snarled: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!".

Now, the attacker in question was chief constable Mara Skye, a young woman who was angry. You may be wondering why this was the case, and here is the reason why. All morning her rage had been building; she had been forced to work with those incompetent fools known as her colleagues, and foolish camera crews, whom of which were constantly shoving cameras in people's faces, looking for a "scoop".

Yes, Mara was not a happy woman, in fact, if anyone else spoke to her, she would most likely EXPLODE, especially as she felt that all the time that was spent setting up the appeal could of been better spent on solving the crime. So as you can imagine, the sight of a suspicious looking gothic kid on the crime scene was not helping.

"THAT, my foolish brat was for YOU!, what is KID doing on a crime scene!,This is NOT some place for ghoulish tourists looking at real life crime scenes!, you hearing me?!", she shrieked.

"I hear you LADY, is that really any way to speak to the daughter of the famous prosecutor Ami?", she coldly replied

"Oh please, if you think that by saying that I would let you in, without evidence to back up your claim, I am afraid you are mistaken, now...
    "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, BEFORE I REMOVE YOU FROM THIS EXISTENCE PERMANENTLY!", she shrieked, while raising her whip in a threatening manner..

"Oh sheez, it looks like the psycho means it, oh well, I am sure she will go away from their eventually", she thought to herself, as she cycled away from the crime scene, and made her way up to Veilstone"...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Tawni looked at both women talking.
    "Great...looks like that rookie has spoilt it for us detectives. Anyhow, 2 private detectives are better then one" she whispered to her Milotic.

Her Milotic nodded and wrapped around Tawni. She smiled and recalled her back into her pokeball.

"Ok looks like I'll have to get out of here quietly" she thought to herself as she leaned away from the bushes. She quietly rolled away and climbed over a huge rock on the side to divert the attention of the police.

"There she is!" she whispered, seeing Mia. She quietly ran upto her and and threw a rock on the wheel of her bike.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Felicia was about to practically CRASH through the door of the police station... Before she noticed that there was nobody there. ''Hm. Guess they're already at the lake.'' She said before calling one of the town's local Staraptor, who were always ready to transport citizens from and to cities because of Snowpoint's remote location. ''Heyo, Staraptor. Valor Lakefront, please.'' She said to the Staraptor and climbing on it. The Staraptor, in turn, took off.

Near Valor Lakefront, some time later

Felicia climbed off Staraptor. ''Thanks for the ride.'' She said to the Pokémon, who took off and returned to Snowpoint again. ''So, what now...'' She muttered before noticing a woman with a bike. ''Hm. Guess I should talk to her. She might be a police officer, like me.'' Felicia mumbled before walking over to the woman, not saying anything yet.

Blog Entries

"Thud!", Mia suddenly heard something impact with the wheel of her bike. Curious, she looked down, and spotted a rock. "Ok, that was weird, and why do I get the feeling i'm being watched... oh no!, what if that psycho policewoman is back to finish me off!", she thought, and nervously turned around, only to find a girl that looked about her age standing their.

"Oh, hi there!, the name's Mia, who are you?", she asked the girl, relieved that she could live for another day

Meanwhile...

"Good, that kid has now gone at least, well, I had better head back to the office now, I could do with a coffee break", she thought to herself, and set off for Veilstone

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Tawni grinned. Her aim didn't fail. She backflipped towards Mia and stood righ infron of her face.
    "Private Detective Lewis...Tawni Turner."
    She backed away a little and observed her.
    "Obviously your Detective Mia Ami. I know about you and I've seen you at the crime scene. I was in the bushes hiding from the police force. However..." she stuck her finger out at Mia, "Somebody alerted the police about us private detectives!"
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 27th October 2010 at 06:05 AM.

Blog Entries

"(Oh, now my humiliation is SO complete)", Mia thought to herself, and replied: "Heh, yes well, she kind of took me by surprise, and if I were you, I'd hide!", she yelped, and dove into the nearest bush, pulling Stacy in with her..

"Quick, it's that witch again", Mia whispered, as she watched Mara walk past with her houndoom.

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Tawni nodded.
    "Rookie" she whispered and opened her bag.She got a black wig and donned it. She took her coat off and stuffed it into her bag.
    "Detectives are never scared!" she whispered walking out of the bush.
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 27th October 2010 at 06:08 AM.

Blog Entries

"(if you say so)", Mia thought to herself, and took out a pair of dark glasses, tied her hair up and put on a new jacket, and followed Stacy out.
    "Here she comes", Mia thought to herself nervously...

"Come on houndoom, you get a pokeblock after the morning we have had", she said to her partner, who gave a happy bark in response

"Good afternoon!", She wearily called out to the two girls as she walked past them, and headed to the doors of police HQ

"Wow, it worked!, thanks for that Stacy",

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Tawni grinned as she looked at the woman. She started talking broken english with a twist of french accent.
    "Alor..um..Veilstone...I am ze going!"
    She looked at Mia.
    "Zis is my zister"
    Tawni smiled and walked off to the side.
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 27th October 2010 at 06:09 AM.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast