Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Litengu gazed at the Dark Pulse in awe.

"Wow, that looks so cool!" he said. He wished he knew how to use a move like that.

Luna stood beside him. "I bet that is a high ranking team," she thought. "If only we could get up there soon..."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Synthesis and Char, working together, had taken out a large portion of the Unown. "There are only a few left! A small burst of energy from all of us will help defeat these Unown, once and for all!" they yelled together to all the others. "Come on, we can do it!" they encouraged.

Team Stealth readied themselves, then symotaneously fired off a barrage of their strongest attacks at the Unknown, finishing off but a handfull, who ran off at the sight of their counterparts being taken out so easily.

Blog Entries

Suddenly, hundreds more reinforcements flooded into the ranks of enemies, and among the hundreds of Unown floating, burning, paralyzed, and poisoned, one of them, exclamation mark shaped and larger than the others, floated forwards, using Hidden Power and creating a psychic shield. The other surviving Unown, on cue, flooded around in a spiral around their leader, forming a protective and nearly invincible wall and leaving only a thin empty space for their leader to see through.

"We do not come to fight," the leader Unown said telepathically with a voice like fingernails on a chalkboard. "But if we need to, I will wipe you all out of existence."

Gold stepped forwards bravely, looking into the Unown's eyes defiantly. "And what if we attack you?"

"Oh, that's an easy one," the leader said, before focusing its eye on Gold. A few seconds, and Gold began to sweat like crazy, covering his head with his hands and sinking down, unconscious.

"Now you see my powers," the Unown said, moving forwards and swooping over the other teams. "Fight me and the consequences will be much worsse than what this Cyndaquil faced. Remember that when we next meet."

And with that, every Unown, including the fainted ones on the ground, teleported away, leaving a blast of psychic energy so strong that it cast every bird pokemon sitting in their nests up in the trees flying away and crying out.

"Gold! Are you okay?" Autumn asked, running over and using Synthesis. Light poured from Autumn's leaf, traveling in waves over to Gold slowly and absorbing into his skin. Gold's eyelids fluttered open and he focused on Autumn.

"Thanks," he said weakly, getting to his feet shakily and looking to the sky. "What happened to the Unown?"

"They left," Gator said angrily, balling his fists and walking over. "Those cowards just attacked you and teleported away. And what's more, they threatened us all!"

"Well," said Gold. "I'm going to go to Reshiram's mountain and get even, whether anyone else is going to come or not." And with that, Gold started to leave.

Autumn and Gator, knowing that there was no point in trying to change their friend's mind, followed suit.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Team IronLeaf jogged down the dirt path that lead to Treasure Town. Behind them was the smoldering forest from which they had fled. They paused by a large rock to take a breather.

"Well, we can call that mission a clusterfuck," Galahad said, retracting his elbow blades.

"You're only saying that because you didn't get to hack some Beedrill apart!" Nemus the Meganium snapped. She looked over at a small puncture wound on her back from a Beedrill; luckily, she had not been poisoned.

"You two, knock it off!" Ferrum demanded, his steely wings buzzed loudly to command attention.

"Sorry."

Galahad said nothing but shot Ferrum a dirty look, which he ignored.

The team then headed further down the path.

When they arrived at Treasure Town's square, they saw complete devastation. Pokémon lay unconscious everywhere and the aftermath of a large battle was evident.

"Aww. We missed the giant battle?" Galahad said.

"Galahad! These pokémon have just been violently attacked, have some sensitivity!" Nemus scolded.

"Who could have done this?" Tenebrae asked, her steely grey rings glowing with anger.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Synthesis groaned, and Char grimaced. "I'm glad that I didn't decide to question the Unown.." Synthesis whispered. "Just look what they did to Gold! Gold! Are you alright?" Char asked, as he approached the other group. "Do you know what they did to you?"

Edge noticed the newest team to arrive, and replied to them. "Yes, you missed the battle. The unown did this. But not all of it."

Both Scar, and Fang returned to Edge in a group. "Reshiram attacked too." Scar said as Fang looked over the new team to arrive.

"I guess we're following the Totodile." Edge said as he started to walk off.

"I'm not sure if that's the best idea." Fang said trying to convince the others.

Blog Entries

"The Unown," Tenebrae spat. "Let me guess, they were responsible for setting fire to that forest we just escaped from?"

Galahad "unsheathed" a glowing green Psycho Cut "sword". "I will make those bastards pay for what they did and I'll have some fun doing it too!" he said with a cruel laugh.

Ferrum rolled his eyes. "Galahad, put the sword away," he ordered. He then turned to Char. "We narrowly escaped a forest when it was set aflame. We were doing one of our rescue missions when it happened," he said.

Galahad did so, dissipating the green Psycho Cut "sword".

"So what is our next plan?" Nemus asked.

Ferrum scratched his head with a steely pincer. "I don't know but I can't let this travesty go unpunished," he said.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

"No," Blade stopped walking for a minute. "The unown didn't cause the fire, it was Reshiram."

"Galahad, you're not a people person, are you?" Scar asked the Gallade sarcastically.

Fang heard his remark. "Do you really think that this is the time to make jokes?" She told Scar as she hit him on the head with her tail.

"Are we going or not?" Edge asked everyone wanting to hurry up, and get to Reshiram.

Litengu knelt down, finally relaxing after the battle against those Unown. Luna held his shoulders to comfort him.

"Everyone here made a good effort, I think." said Luna to the other team members. She then looked at Edge. "Wouldn't it be better to rest right now? We've only barely survived this attack." she asked.

Blog Entries

Gator suddenly sprinted back to the other Pokemon, a confused expression on his face.

"Look," he said. "Are you all coming with us or sitting here in the middle of an attack? Look, I'm not the smartest Pokemon in the world, but it's probably not too smart to stand here and wait for more Unown to come." And with that, Gator trotted back over to his friends.

Meanwhile, Gold and Autumn faced some challenges of their own after entering the burning forest. Trees around both of them were burnt almost down to the stump, and dead and burning leaves had fallen to the forest floor. And, to make matters worse, the two Pokemon were completely and utterly lost.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

Ferrum looked at his team. "So do you guys want to follow along with them?" he asked.

Galahad "drew" his sword. "Why not? It'll mean battles," he said. he then shot a dirty glare at Scar.

Nemus rooted through her treasure bag with her vines. "If anybody needs healing, I've got some oran berries in here," she said.

Tenebrae looked at the devastation. "I will come along. Reshiram must be punished for this," she said.

Ferrum looked around. "Nemus? Are you coming too?" he asked

Nemus nodded as she continued rooting through the treasure bag.

"Team Stealth's going in too," Tim confirmed for his team. "Ninje, you scout up ahead, warn us of any danger. Luke and Soul, you two take to the trees. You spot anyone coming along, you take them prisoner. They fight back, you fight harder."
    With that, Team Stealth broke up, heading to their assigned positions, as Tim went along to catch up with Gold and Autumn.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Team Synthesis, reporting for duty!" Synthesis said with a smile. As he rose to his feet, he noticed that his leg was crooked, obviously broken. "We'll have to do something about that.." he thought. "Char, can you get the proper materials to make a stiff splint?" he asked.

Blog Entries

Gold and Autumn were only getting farther into the forest, facing wild Beedril and Dustox at every turn.

"I'm not sure how much more of this I can take," Autumn mumbled, pale and sweating. The strain of using Synthesis, combined with all of the Bug, Poison, and Flying type attacks, had run her energy levels to zero.

"Why don't we rest for a while?" Gold said, plopping himself down on a fallen tree to rest, and Autumn followed suit.

"I wonder where we are . . ." Autumn said, pulling a map out of her Explorer Kit.

"Let's see, we might be near the end," she said. "And then we'll be on the side of the mountain closest to the mountain."

"Then let's go!" Gold said excitedly. "What direction?"

"This way," Autumn said, leading the way. "C'mon, let's go."

Upon exiting the forest, there was a large maple tree covered in Oran Berries sitting in a cluster of rocks, with roots sticking out of the ground and something way up at the top. Gold and Autumn couldn't exactly place it, though, and simply began eating.

"Mmm, these are good," Autumn said, stuffing her mouth and healing. "It's nice not to use my energy to heal and have a Berry do it instead."

"A good thing, too," Gold said, as the sun began to set, sending an orange glow along the grass. He had begun climbing the trees to reach the best berries at the top, which were the juiciest looking and largest. "Come give me a hand gettign these Berries at the top of the tree."

"Okay!" Autumn said excitedly, burying stiffened Razor Leafs in the trunk to create spiraling stairs to the top. Gold wandered along the stairs, each one getting more flimsy as he went up.

"Are you sure some of these up here are safe?" Gold said, nearly falling out of the tree.

"Yeah, yeah, they're fine," Autumn yawned, still stuffing herself with Berries.

Just then, Gold slipped. The young Cyndaquil fell, slamming his leg at the strange yellow object in one last desperate attempt to hold on. The object that Gold now recognized as a Beedril nest fell, too, hitting the ground and splitting as Gold landed safely on Autumn's leaf.

The Beedril were not happy about their nest being broken. They swarmed out of the nest, dozens of all sizes.

"Agh!" Autumn yelled. "Oh no!"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast