Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

"Well, sort of," Gold explained. "She WAS the first one of all of us to attack, and it was pretty impressive. Then Alakazam got an idea, and he summoned the power of Zekrom to scare Reshiram away for a while."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"That would make more sense." Edge replied. Looking around he sees the destruction that the battle caused. He thought to himself "How did I not sense them battling? A power like that... even a ralts should be able to tell what's going on."

Fang was watching the teams play around, and went to play too. "What are you guys doing here?" She said in a gentle voice.

"Well if nothing is going on then I'm going to take a nap." Scar said while walking to a shady tree.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Team Synthesis arrived with Alakazam later than the others. "What's going on here?" Char asked smoothly, before being bopped on the head by Synthesis. "It's obvious that Alakazam is giving them their mission right now! Let's not interrupt!" he whispered.

(OOC: Lulz I'm so late. Sorry my weekend was pretty busy)

Deep within the Apple Woods, a small sector was cut out from the main path. There, two pokemon, a Nuzleaf and an oddly colored Kirlia, were assembling a new home placed on the branches of a tree.

"Yo Luna, bring up some more of that lumber, will ya?" commanded Litengu, the bossy, arrogant Nuzleaf whose name is literally a contraction of "Little Tengu." From the porch, a bright flash appeared, revealing Luna, the Kirlia, carrying three long, thick branches to use as lumber.

Litengu stomped his foot in frustration. "You're cheatin' again! Quit using that stupid Teleport move and carry those up!" Luna brushed her blue hair aside and put her hand on her hips stubbornly.

"I am a Psychic Pokemon." said Luna. "I rely on my mind for power, not my body." Litengu replied by mocking her. "Whatever, no wonder why you are so weak! This is why Dark types beat Psychics any day of the week!" He laughed and flexed his small muscles proudly. Luna's eyes twitched, as she felt like she wanted to slap Litengu across his face for insulting her.

"Now, baby, why don't you hand me that lumber so we can finish our new base?" said Litengu teasingly. He chose the wrong words, as Luna flung her lumber straight into Litengu, causing him to fall from his home in the trees and land flat on his back. "Ugh, what did you do that for!?" Litengu shouted from the piles of lumber. Ignoring him, Luna turned away from him and folded her arms, refusing to say anything to him. "Oh, come on! I'm sorry, geez!" cried Litengu.

Abruptly, the two Pokemon heard the sound of an explosion. With curiostiy, Litengu climbed up to the nearest tree and stood at the very top of the branches. Off a distance, he could see smoke coming from the direction where Treasure Town is located.

Luna looked up to Litengu from below. "Litengu, what is it?" she asked. "It's not Treasure Town, is it?"

Litengu nodded. "It could be..."

Luna gasped. "Oh no! Litengu, we should've been there hours ago! When if people are hurt? When if the town is destroyed? Oh no, no, no!" Her eyes became glassy with tears, but Litengu leaped down from his branch and shook her. "Cut out the baby crap!" he shouted. "You gotta' teleport us to Treasure Town, I didn't think Reshy-Rom would come by this soon. Let's go!" Calming down, Luna performed a ballerina-like twirl and teleported Litengu and herself to Treasure Town.

Upon arrival, the two have discovered they were already too late. They both decided that they need to speak with Alakazam to see what they need to do. Noticing groups of other Rescue teams around, they rushed towards Alakazam, waving.

"Yo! Old geezer! What just happened here!?" Litengu shouted to Alakazam.

Blog Entries

Alakazam sighed and turned to Litengu.

"I suggest you not call me old," he said, followed by launching a Focus Blast at Litengu. He turned to Luna.

"Hello, young lady," he said. "Is he your friend? I suggest you get him under control before I teleport him into a Staraptor's mouth."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Seeing Alakazam make a quick break in his spiel, Char and Synthesis left their waiting spot. "Hello!" they said graciously. "We're Team Synthesis!" said Synthesis. "Obviously, we're named after Synthesis, not me." grumbled Char.

Blog Entries

"Ah, hello," Alakazam said. "How are you? Sorry to everyone for getting into a temper a minute ago."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"We're great!" Synthesis answered for their team. "Are you going to give us our mission soon?" Char asked excitedly. Synthesis quickly hammed his arm into his side. "What he means is, well, we'd like to know our mission."

Luna bowed down with courtesy towards Alakazam.

"My great apologies, Mr. Alakazam. My partner has a bit of trouble with minding his manners." said Luna. Beside her, Litengu was sizzling in pain from the Focus Blast attack. Luna simply shook her head. "Perhaps you should try to recognize your superiors, Litengu." Luna told him. "Yeah, yeah! I won't call the grandpa a geezer, alright!?" said Litengu, who was still aching in pain. Luna turned back to Alakazam and curtsied. "We are the rescue team Rising Sun, lead by Litengu," she pointed to the crippled Nuzleaf beside her. "I am his partner, Luna." she said to Alakazam. "We are sorry we arrived so late, can you explain to us what happened, here?"

Scar had just woken up from his short nap and is coming towards the teams. "Do we have our mission yet?" He asked while stretching his arms.

"He was just about to give it, so just wait for a little bit." Edge Replied. After a minute he starts to look around. "Hey, did you see where Fang went to?" He asked Scar.

"Nope." Scar simply says.

From behind Edge, and Scar hear "Hey guys?" They tun around and sees Fang with a worried look on her face. " Do you think the mission will be too hard?"

"Of course not." Edge says trying to reassure Fang. "If it was too hard why would there be bronze rank rescue teams? Trust me. It'll be okay." He finishes with a reassuring look.

((Sorry I couldn't think of much))

"Alfight, this is getting boring," Tim stated for his team. "When are you going to give us our mission? I wanna go out and show how Team Stealth does it."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Stealthily, I expect." giggled Kelly, who had almost fallen asleep on Luke's head from boredom.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Litengu recovered from his injury. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! What that crooky-faced guy said! I wanna beat someone up!" he begged.

Luna gave him a glance, sighed and shook her head.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Alakazam, will you be giving us our mission anytime soon!?" Char rudely asked. "We've been waiting for ages!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the wait, everybody! Expect a change in plot right around now, because I spent a LONG time thinking of ideas for this part.

IC: "Oh, okay, we'll get started," Alakazam said, then unleashed a powerful Dark Pulse on everybody. "But first..."

Alakazam began to glow, shrinking until he was tiny and pink-colored. He was actually a Ditto.

Gold, who had been knocked to the floor, looked in wonder.

"Oh my," he said, just as several Unown swooped down and picked the Ditto up, flying to the north.

"It was all a trick," Autumn said angrily. "Rehiram played us, and we fell for it so easily!"

Autumn's leaf began to glow green, absorbing energy.

"Calm down, Autumn," Gold said, running towards Autumn.

Autumn unleashed a super-strong Solarbeam on the Ditto, who had not escaped just yet. It melted into a pool of goo. The unown turned to face everyone, letting off Hidden Powers of all types.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast