Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

Sorry for the long wait, everybody! I had to take care of some things! Just start with your team arriving at Treasure Town.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Johto jogged across the long, tall grass, which was much too tranquil for what was going on. In the distance there was a viscious thunderstorm brewing, a result of Zekrom's healing of its powers. In the other direction there was a large forest, burning with flames of all different colors, a result of Reshiram's rule over the Pokemon world. Up ahead, about fifty meters away, was a large hill, over which none of the three pokemon in the team could see.

"Well," Gold, a young Cyndaquil, said. "Looks like we'll need to climb this hill and get a look at where we are." The team had gotten lost about an hour ago, and were currently looking for a way to Treasure Town.

"Lets," Autumn, a friendly female Chikorita, said, beginning to climb the hill, but soon it became too steep, and she went tumbling down to the bottom.

"Yaaaah!" Gator, a somewhat unfriendly Totodile yelled, charging at full speed towards the crest of the hill, jumping once it became too steep and making it. Within seconds, and after a rope was lowered, everyone was up on the hill. On the horizon was a small cliffside town with a beach that the three instantly recognized as Treasure Town.

"Whew, almost there," Gold said. "We've been walking around for so long, my feet are killing me."

Another half hour and Team Johto was on the outskirts of Treasure Town, where the Wigglytuff Guild was located.

"Think we should ask for directions?" Gold asked.

"Of course not," Gator said, running off in a random direction, but soon returned being chased by five angry Beedrill.

"Again?" Autumn said, sounding mildly annoyed and using Synthesis on Gator's numberous stings. Gold used Flame Wheel on each of the Beedrill, and they fled, burned.

"We should probably ask for directions."

The three moved to enter the Guild, but were stopped by a high-pitched voice.

"Three Pokemon on the grate! Three Pokemon on the grate!" it yelled. "Identified as a Chikorita, Totodile, and Cyndaquil! Two are strangely colored!" A few seconds and the gate to the Guild opened, a Chatot stepping out.

"Salesmen, or a Rescue Team?" Chatot asked.

"We're only looking for directions to the town square," Autumn said.

"Ah," Chatot mumbled. "Go a bit western."

"Thank you," Gold said, and the three ran to the square, where Alakazam was waiting.

"Aha," he said. "You must be Team Johto, correct? You're the first ones here."

"Yes," Gator said proudly. "We're Team Johto, the best team in the land!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Autumn said. "I'm Autumn, that's Gold the Cyndaquil, and him over there is Gator."

"Nice to meet you," Alakazam said.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Zekrom's Return

OOC: About time, huh?

Charr, Lavaa, and Chimpa ran across the grass as fast as they could, guessing that they were late.

"Do you know what time it is?" Lavaa asked, sweating like crazy.

"Don't ask, just run!" was the response from Charr.

"You two, what if we're not late?" Chimpa asked. "What if we're actually right on time?"

"I seriously doubt that," Lavaa said. "Anyways, we're almost there!" They reached a hill, climbing it and continuing on. They saw a town in the distance, and, too tired to run anymore, created a stream of lava leading to town. They jumped on and slid along the lava, rejuvinating themselves along the way and ending at the town square. Charr noticed another team talking with Alakazam, and approached them.

"Hey," Chimpa said. "How's it going?"

Blog Entries

"Oh, hello," Gold and Autumn said at the exact same time, then laughing as they realized it.

"Yes, yes, hello," Alakazam said, extending a hand to Charr. "I'm Alakazam. You must be Team FinalFlame, correct?"

"Nice to meet you!" Autumn said, jumping around playfully. "It's nice to have another team here!"

Just then, hundreds of strange white Unown, the warriors of Reshiram, flew out of nowhere and dove towards the square.

"I'll take care of this," Alakazam said, turning and raising his two spoons. Most of the Unown stopped and teleported away, but the others kept coming on strong. Another few seconds and the leftover Unown exploded from a powerful Psychic attack. Alakazam slumped back, sweating. "Things like that have been happening all day long. I get the feeling Reshiram knows that we're here."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Emerald Garden!” came a sudden cry.

Razor-sharp, spinning leaves, pink petals and multi-coloured, glowing leaves suddenly surrounded Alakazam and the two rescue teams, before they flung outwards, striking all the Unown in the vicinity.

“Are you okay?” asked the one who sent the attack; an Ivysaur. The rest of his team, an Ambipom and a Pachirisu, appeared behind him.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, fine," Gold said as Alakazam walked up to the Ivysaur and the other two.

"Hello," he said. "That was a pretty impressive entry, and thanks for keeping all the other Unown away. Though I prefer to use less violent tactics, such as confusion."

Autumn walked up to the Ivysaur.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Autumn. You are?"

Blog Entries

"Joe." replied the Ivysaur. "And this is my little sister, Kelly." he said, nodding his head to the Pachirisu.

"And this is Coco!" squealed Kelly, jumping onto the Ambipom's head.

"I prefer Coconuts." said the Ambipom, grinning sheepishly.

Blog Entries

"Coconuts, huh?" Gator said, pulling Gold forward. "I'm Gator, and this is Gold."

"Hey," Gold said. "If you don't mind my asking, how is a Pachirisu the sister of an Ivysaur? Is one of you adopted?"

Blog Entries

"We're not really related." muttered Joe, while Coconuts rushed of with Kelly on his back. "But, when me and Coconuts were little, we found Kelly inside an egg. She was abandoned, so we took care of her.

"When she hatched, she thought we were her 'big brothers'. It seems better her thinking we're a family."

Blog Entries

"Ah, I see," Gold said. "That must've been a pretty lucky break, discovering the egg."

Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind blew past, temporarily covering the area in mist. When it cleared, Reshiram stood in the square.

"You think," it said. "That I don't know what's going on? You think I'm not going to incinerate you right here and now?!?!?" The nearest builtings caught on fire and burnt to the ground.

"Whoa," Gold said, taking a step back as Gator rushed forwards, preparing a Headbutt. He was stopped, however, by an invisible wall created by Alakazam.

"Are you mad?" Alakazam said to Gator, pushing him backwards. "Let me take care of this!" Reshiram roared, shooting fire out of its tail, as Alakazam used Psychic. Reshiram took the full blast of the attack, but shook it off like it was nothing.

"We need to help you!" Autumn said, rushing forwards and launching a Razor Leaf at Reshiram, but it missed. Gator jumped past Alakazam and used Hydro Pump to Reshiram's eye.

"You shouldn't have done that," Reshiram mumbled, launching itself at the two Rescue Teams and shooting fire everywhere.

Blog Entries

Coconuts was hit with a strand of fire, and stumbled to the ground.

“Coconuts!” yelled Joe, running over to him. Kelly however, remained still.

Her body suddenly twitched violently, before she let out a scream of “THUNDER DRIVER!” and propelled herself into the air. She was surrounded by yellow and blue electricity, then flew towards Reshiram, electricity pulsing.

With a shockwave that sent them all to the floor, she collided with the legend, sending yellow and blue electricity out in all directions, fuelling all her energy into harming Reshiram.

"No one messes with Kelly." muttered Coconuts.

Blog Entries

"Tell me about it," Gold said, infusing Flamethrowers with Kelly's attack to make it stronger.

"Wait a minute," Alakazam mumbled as he watched electricity and fire combine into one attack. "I've got an idea!"

Alakazam closed his eyes and began to glow yellow.

"Zekrom!" he yelled. "I call upon your electric powers!" Another few seconds and an orb of electicity appeared in Alakazam's hand.

"I banish you," Alakazam said, throwing the orb at Reshiram. " Using the power of Zekrom, from returing to this spot!"

The electricity streamed through Zekrom's body and wings, and it flew up into the air.

"Alakazam, and Zekrom," Reshiram said, and a portal opened in midair. "You will perish soon enough." It flew through and the portal closed, flames shooting fifty feet into the air.

Blog Entries

Kelly spinned rappidly in the air, and then landed stylishly. She ran over to Coconuts, tears streaming down her face.

"C-Coco! A-are you o-okay?" she stammered, noticing the burn on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine Kel." said Coconuts, causing Kelly to jump into his arms, still sobbing.

Blog Entries

"Here, Coconuts," Autumn said, walking over. "I'll help you with that." She used Synthesis to heal him, and then grabbed a Berry, giving it to him. "This is for any leftover burn."

Team FinalFlame was completely stunned at what had just happened. They had taken cover upon seeing Reshiram, and by the time they had gathered enough courage to leave the hiding spot, Reshiram had fled in a storm of flames.

"I wonder..." Charr said, running over to where Reshiram had been standing and feeling the ground. "Aha!" He dug up a small yellow glowing shard of the Grisious Orb. "Is this what I think it is?"

OOC: Hope this is OK, didn't really know what to put.

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, that's actually a good idea

IC: Alakazam rushed over to the shard of the Orb, and used Psychic. The shard rose into the air, and reformed into a Grisious Orb, but
    faded away quickly back to its former size.

"Just what I thought," Alakazam said, examining the shard. "This is the Grisious Orb, or at least part of it."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast