Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Worlds Collide - Page 3

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Worlds Collide

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Worlds Collide

Nicolette transformed back into a Ditto, lying on the floor barely unconcious. "He-elllp" She than blacked out.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

"Don't worry, it's just two imaginary monsters fighting for no reason at all," Michelle remarked drily. Pokemon, real? She must have hit her head or something. That incoming beam seemed pretty real though, and now the Rhyhorn was charging towards what she could have sworn was a Chimchar. "Get out of the way!" Crap, what can I do? I don't even know what I am!

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Ah damn it I'm gonna die without knowing where I am," Jake opened his mouth, only for a barrage of fire pellets to suddenly fire out form his mouth and into the Rhyhorn's eyes causing him to roar and move back as it tried to shrug the pain off. "Now that's new..." he gasped.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, amidst all the confusion from the oncoming beast, a purple monkey with a hand for a tail had sneakily escaped from the group. It climbed into a tree and was watching the battle, trying to figure out what was happening. Once he saw the purple figure on the ground, the monkey bounded out of the tree and checked on it. "Hey, are you alright?" the monkey asked, using its tail to offer a hand to the Ditto. Surprisingly, even though the newly transformed man-to-pokemon had just gained a tail, it felt like it was just another limb to control and was totally natural.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"When did you wake up?" Jake asked as he looked at the purple monkey that had just jumped down from a tree.

Blog Entries

The purple monkey narrowed its eyes at the other monkey, not willing to trust anybody after what he had just witnessed from the Ryhorn and the Chimchar. "Before you did," the monkey lied, trying not to give away information. "That doesn't matter right now, we need to do something about that thing," the monkey said, flicking its tail.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah whatever the hell that is," Jake said as he turned to look at the Rhyhorn. "Though he looks familiar somehow."

"Damn you, you stinking little Chimchar," Rhyhorn gritted his teeth before he started charging towards them once more. "I'm Trell the Rhyhorn so don't mess with me!" he screamed before slamming his foot down firing a barrage of rocks at the group.

"Wait...Pokemon now I get it...wait I don't get it," Jake looked up before he was thrown back by the rocks that were hurled towards everyone in the group.

Oh crap, Michelle thought, seeing one of the rocks heading her way. Apparently that Chimchar's attack had ticked off that Rhyhorn more then anything else, and now it was attacking everyone. She cringed, closing her eyes and holding her arms up in a futile attempt to ward off the incoming rock. Moments later, she was still oddly waiting, for nothing had hit her. She slowly opened one eye, then both snapped open as she noticed that the rock was simply floating in place. "What in the world..." she muttered, and the rock fell to the ground, the hold on it broken.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I see so we've all got powers," Jake muttered at seeing Akinai's ability. He quickly stood up and dusted himself off. "All right my name is Jake and I've got a plan for this. I bet if we beat this guy we can get some answers out of it so..." he stared at Akinai before grinning. "Do that floating thing again."

"Michelle, and uh... right," Michelle responded to Jake, looking over at the now-fallen rock and wringing her hands together (at least she thought they were hands, gods she would kill for a mirror right now), "Will get right on that, as soon as I figure out just how I did it."

She glared over at the rock and tried to concentrate, willing it to lift, but nothing appeared to happen. By focusing more on it, the object appeared to move somewhat, but was unable to move further than about an inch in the air. "Come on, move!" she muttered, gritting her teeth. It had been so easy earlier, why was the task so much a chore now?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Time's up kiddies!" the Rhyhorn roared before charging once more.

Suddenly the Rhyhorn was hit by a powerful blue colored sphere and was sent rolling around ont he ground, causing it to create a short trail on the ground. "What?" Jake slowly uncovered his eyes. "Did you do that?" he said towards Michelle.

"You guys are really something." Jake turned around so that he could look at the figure that had just appeared in front of them. He was covered in blue fur all over aside from his chest which was covered in yellow fur and ahad a spike in the midle. His overall appearance seemed to be that of a wolf or a jackal due to its long snout and ears as well as the black furred paws he had. "You're lucky I was passing by when I did." the creatures said as he looked down at the group.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Nicolette started coming to and looked around. Seeing the monster on the ground she said "Hey, is that thing...dead?" And yet again, she transformed into Jake on purpose to gain a form besides a blob.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

The monkey quickly recoiled to the trees, looking down at the stranger. "What's going on?" the monkey asked the blue figure, figuring that it was more trustworthy than the big metal rhino they had just faced. "Why am I a monkey?" the monkey asked, hopping from tree to tree to get closer to the group. He too had wondered if the rhino had died, but he knew that there were more worries than simply that. This blue figure was far too strong for the group to do what they did to the rhino.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No I just knocked him out," the blue jackal replied before turning to the Aipom. "You're an Aipom a Pocket Monster just like the rest of you guys," he explained. "My name is Lucario and I was sent here so as to help you guys, you've all been turned into what you would call Pokemon in your world."

Blog Entries

The monkey couldn't believe what it was hearing. "An Aipom? Pokemon?" the monkey asked in disbelief. "Like the video game?" he asked, still not quite trusting the Lucario. "No, I'm just a human. I'm just regular old Brady. Pokemon aren't even real," Brady said, though he somehow couldn't believe his statement. "How did I turn into this monkey thing?" Brady thought to himself. He sort of recognized the character, and Brady definitely looked like an Aipom.

"Maybe this is just a dream. That's right, I was sleeping right before this. Wake up!" Brady thought to himself. He scrunched up his face and pinched himself to wake himself up. When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see that he was still in the forest. "What are we doing here?" Brady asked to the Lucario.

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast