Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest (Sign-Ups Closed) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest (Sign-Ups Closed)

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Fixed.

Post Thanks / Like

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

*looks at post*

*facepalms*
    @Leavanny; I would suggest reading the rules. You might find something interesting there. Also, I'm not gm, but there really should be a lot more detail in your character's personality.
    Last edited by Kyouhei!; 5th October 2012 at 08:13 PM.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not the GM, but I think Maria needs more in personality, what are her pet peeves? What is her favorite foods? How does she act around other Pokemon? What are her morales? What does she not like in other Pokemon?

Also Read the Rules

EDIT: @Oblivion; Can i make Kanade a Kirlia instead of a Ralts?
    Last edited by Kanon Shirogane; 6th October 2012 at 04:13 PM.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

I don't see why not, Wild Candy.

Also, to anyone who wants to sign up, still has a reservation, or has a pending sign-up:

I'm going to be capping the sign-ups tomorrow at approximately 12:00 PM, PST. Any pending sign-ups and/or reservations that are left after that point will be dropped.

EDIT: Alright, there we go. Sign-Ups are now CLOSED. Any pending sign-ups are now dropped, though I'd like to redact my previous statement concerning reservations being dropped, seeing as it would kind of defeat the purpose of a reservation in the first place.

Instead, any users...well, actually just the one user with a reservation has until October 8th, 12:00 PM PST to write a sign-up.

Aside from that, I'll start planning plot-related things. If the RP isn't up by tomorrow afternoon or evening, I'll make sure to put it up the day after.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 7th October 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

sorry for taking so long, but I hope I can still get a chance.

Name: Jake Sanders
    Species: Chimchar

Appearance: Jake’s appearance is similar to most Chimchar with only three minor differences. He’s got a scar under his right eye which was caused by a Pokemon attack when he was young. The cream color on his chest is also different, with it made up so that it would make a sort of flame pattern; he also has red coloured eyes.

Personality: Jake’s very cocky and overconfident in himself, to the point of being stubborn and hard to deal with for some people. He’s generally just calm and he tends to go with the flow most of the time, he’s not lazy though and he tries his hardest at what he does. He’s very protective of those that he cares about, even sacrificing his own life just so that they can be safe and is also prone to forgetting all about his well being.

History: Jake was born to a herd of Infernapes, he lived most of his life with them and was able to learn how to use his ability as a Chimchar from a young age. However, one day the herd was attacked by a Tyranitar, the Pokemon was too powerful for the Infernapes and ended up killing most of the herd bar a few survivors. Jake left the remaining group, no longer feeling worthy of being with them after letting his parents get killed.

He began to travel around, trying to become stronger and learn more about himself and other Pokemon as well as learning of the whereabouts of the Tyranitar that had attacked his family. He was able to find some clues from time to time but his search was mostly fruitless.

One day he met a Prinplup named Bubbles who told him about the Pokemon Guilds and how they tend to go on missions, thinking that he could be able to eventually find the culprit he was looking for Jake began to try and enter guilds. However, because of his rash personality Jake was kicked out of multiple Guilds causing him to once more become a wanderer, at least until he got a special invitation.

After being invited into the Azuria Guild Jake made his way to Requiem Forest with his goal in mind.

Other: Sanguine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now, under normal circumstances, I would inform you that you were too late.

Buuut, considering that you were the only one with a reservation, you still managed to get the sign-up in, and that I've been less than diligent about checking the sign-ups anyways, your character is accepted.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Yay :3 again sorry about the lateness.

Post Thanks / Like

Any idea when the RP will start? Feel free to take your time doing what you need to do, but I'd just like to know so I can plan around it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, it was SUPPOSED to start yesterday, but then Minecraft happened and promptly sucked out any productivity I was planning on doing that day.

I'm currently planning out the start-up thread and it will probably be up and running...in about a few hours, give or take. If I can help it, though, it's gonna be up today.

God dang, it's been WAY too long since I've done any of this GMing stuff. I'm getting rusty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, it was SUPPOSED to start yesterday, but then Minecraft happened and promptly sucked out any productivity I was planning on doing that day.

I'm currently planning out the start-up thread and it will probably be up and running...in about a few hours, give or take. If I can help it, though, it's gonna be up today.

God dang, it's been WAY too long since I've done any of this GMing stuff. I'm getting rusty.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oblivion I'm not trying to sound bossy or mean, but it might help to appoint a Co-GM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, it probably would. Having someone to help keep me on track would've likely helped. But that's all water under the bridge now, I suppose.

I'm going to have my focus solely on getting this thing launched now. I'll edit it into this post once it's up.

EDIT: The start-up has finally been posted!
    Last edited by Oblivion; 10th October 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Name: Lucas

Species: Zorua. (As I shall be explaining below, Lucas is really close to evolving. Level 25. So he might evolve after the first five or ten battles, if that is okay.)

Appearance: Lucas suffered a big hit while he was very young, resulting in a big scar over his left eye. Not to mention a lack of a left eye.

Personality: Ever since the loss of his family, he has stopped talking much. He follows the team leader's orders without objection, and carries them out silently. He doesn't particularly like other pokemon at all, only trusting his friends, which aren't many. He has an unfortunate fear of electricity, resulting in his kick out of his old guild. Lucas thinks that each and every outlaw is completely evil, and can never become a better pokemon. All of this has caused him to be more of a solitary explorer, but he never says no to a team.

History: Lucas' nest- When he was very, very young- was destroyed by a group of raider Luxrays, causing his eventual phobia of electricity. He had lost his entire family in that raid, and lost a eye in the battle, too. He vowed to become an explorer, and joined the local guild. But in an unfortunate mission with an Luxray outlaw, his fear of electricity caused him to get a kick out of the guild. He has been living near Azuria town ever since, training on his own. He was very near evolving- And getting a form that might be more useful to guilds- but then he received an invitation.

I know that this isn't much, but I'd really like to join this RP. I hope the early evolution is acceptable.

Hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Erm.

Terribly sorry for any confusion or inconvenience, but the sign-ups for this RP are actually closed. They closed a few days ago, actually. Probably should edit that into the thread title or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest (Sign-Ups Closed)

Oh. Oh well. Yes, you should probably edit that into the thread's title. xD

Hello.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast