Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

"Nae, lad. I've seen his type before... Dark, broodin', silent... ye could tell from his looks an' his attitude. Thinks he looks menacin', cool, an' deadly - sharpenin' 'is blades an' sneakin' off. Bet you anythin' he doesn't do social interaction cause he wouldnae know where to start. Tha', right there, is what we call a prat." he appeared to finish succinctly before suddenly adding. "It's also a valuable lesson in makin' sure you leave a good first impression."

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hiei laughed. "Im sure this group will drag a social side outta him though. He wouldnt have joined a guild if he wanted to run solo, so its just a matter of time"
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"You seem so... stoic..." Kanade said to Falchion, entering his room "But perhaps stoic is to polite... More like afraid... You won't accomplish much by putting up a wall to shield yourself from emotional pain, by doing that. You won't feel anything at all, it would just be so much more lonely and painful."

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"And on what grounds do you consider yourself able to make such assumptions?" Falchion spoke in a voice that was almost as sharp as his weapons, and had a metallic tinge to it that almost made him sound like a robot. "I am not one to immediately befriend someone I just met, and I don't intend on partaking in frivolous socialization anyways. Blades always speak louder than words. Always." He never strayed from his seated position, but the glare he delivered towards Kanade was definitely sending a message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Oh my, how scary..." Kanade replied sarcastically. "You truly are pitiful... But perhaps that's inevitable..."

Post Thanks / Like

Blink the Kecleon

"If I'm to be honest, I have a hard time being around people with swords coming out of their arms.. They make me feel uncomfortable.." It took a moment for Blink to remember Ace was present. "N-no offence." Blink added in apology.

=====================================

Lily the Ekans

"I agree with Hiei on this one." Lily said as she snaked her way through her door. "If tall dark and gruesome is going to keep to himself, we should probably let him. Let him keep his secrets if he pleases. I'm sure his pointy butt will come around eventually." She turned to Ace. "Oh, and about the pointy butt comment... no offence." Lily chortled, not trying to hide it in the slightest.

Post Thanks / Like

Duster looked thoughtfully at his own diamond-hard claws. A reputation for being jolly and friendly could be quite useful, he reflected, when you possessed the means to cut it and anyone stupid enough to fall for it in a fight down with a single rock-slicing swipe. His train of thought meandered for a little bit more before coming to rest on something he really should've discussed by now.

"We're agreed on that odd'un." he started, finishing off the previous topic then and there. "Here's somethin' else tae talk about: Where do ye all come from? I may as well start with myself - I hail from tha Gonnagh clan upon th' rocky hills. Best diggers - an' the most cynical, hard-tae-please lot - in all th' Rock. They're one of tha few clans that completely lives underground, cause most clans find living underground forever uncomfortable cause they can't make an underground shelter as well as a Gonnagh can. Not much else tae say, really."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I do not appreciate being pitied, especially when it's unneeded to begin with," Falchion retorted. "Live in an environment where anyone could be at your neck at any point in time, and you learn to start being cautious in placing your trust. Friendship only serves as a gateway for weakness. You would do well to remember that."

Upon the subject of their homes, Gaz thought of his own planet, which he looked upon with mixed feelings. On the one hand, he had never seen much reason to dislike it, before. But now...they had taken over, and who knows what they were doing to his homeworld now?

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Well, I'm from the mountains." Hiei answered, looking up abit. "They are a long way off from here, lots of charizards flying around there" Hiei seemed to drift abit, imagining something before he shook it off.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Post Thanks / Like

Lily the Ekans

Lily hesitated before speaking.
    " Well, in my case.. what can I say? I've lived in and around the area for all my life. I used to live just outside of the village, but then I moved into town. More or less." Lily said. She deliberately left out details, hoping that no one would question her response. The ekans knew that the group would find out about her little secret eventually, but she hoped she that wouldn't happen for a long while yet.

==================================

Blink the Kecleon

"I... I actually came from Requiem Forest." Blink stated. "I had a bit of an accident in the forest. I was knocked unconscious... then I woke up in a hospital bed." Blink pointed where one of the two fins on his back should be.
    "I lost this fin that day. I-it's really wierd, adjusting now.." He lightly scratched his forearm, another compulsion Blink had gained from having people look at him.

Post Thanks / Like

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

"We're all on the same plane here, we're all from different places. And let's just say I'm not the typical Pawniard."

"Heh, and the alien thinks HE'S an outsider"

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just then, over the conversations that were happening in the guild, a piercing scream could be heard, and the Pokemon stopped dead in their tracks upon hearing the noise. It sounded fairly close, and odds are it came from the entrance straight into the Forest from the back of the guild. Multiple Pokemon immediately headed for the main exit. Someone might've gone wandering into the Forest and brought something rather nasty back with them. And in any case, someone might've gotten fatally injured.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"You've provided me with entertainment for the time being. Now be a good little dog and help me investigate the source the scream." Kanade said to Falchion before she ran to the source of the scream. I suppose this was inevitable... Kanade thought to herself.

Post Thanks / Like

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

"Just Great. We'll talk later, right now we have to find a walking alarm clock," Ace sprinted out.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Post Thanks / Like

Lily the Ekans

Lily heard a piercing scream coming from the direction of the Requiem forest.
    "I hope that isn't coming from the Requiem forest. That could be trouble..."
    She ran off towards the sound as quickly as she was able to.

================================

Blink the Kecleon

Upon hearing the scream, Blink instinctively cloaked himself and pressed against one of the walls. The noise sounded bad. Really bad. And he didn't want to have any part of it. However, pokeming began to hurriedly rush to the source of the sound. Blink knew that the only thing worse then being in the presence of something dangerous, was being alone in the presence of something dangerous. Blink uncloaked himself and went after the others, although he was almost as likely to turn tail and run the opposite direction.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast