Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

"My kind has been referred to by your people as Elgyem, yes," Gaz said in response to Jake. "The place from which I originated actually contained toxic chemicals within the soil, most likely a result of excessive dumping of hazardous material. There's a reason why my people float all the time, you know."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Cause it's cool?' Jake raised an eyebrow while looking at Gaz. He chuckled a bit before nodding his head and stretching his hand out. "Nice to meet you Mr. Alien."

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Your from another planet? Thats so cool!" He said excitedly
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

Ace didn't really appreciate the loud noises, and was about to tell them to shut up, when he overheard some excited squeals.

Dude, wait a minute," he said, standing at the doorway, "You're from, like, up there?" Ace pointed to the sky. "Oh, FYI, I'm the annoying Pawniard, not the angry one."

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Gaz gave a simple nod in response, somewhat shocked at the excitement. Usually, people treated him with caution as a result of him being considered alien, but this was apparently not the case here. "Believe me, my planet is a mess right now. This is not an ideal time to go visiting," he admitted rather sheepishly. "And, to be fair, I'm finding this planet just as fascinating as you seem to find mine. I've picked up a few things since my arrival here, but I still have a lot to learn."

Duster could do naught but tilt his head slightly at the announcement that Gaz was in fact from another planet. He'd ask him to pull the other one because it's got bells on, but it just so happened that Duster had never heard of that particular saying. "Hm. So what yer sayin' is yer from another place? Up in the sky? Huh." He stated in an entirely unconvinced voice. "How do I know that? Fer all I know, ye could be spewin' out random gibberish as yer name an' makin' up some 'crazy' facts about yer 'home'," he continued, stopping just short of putting fingerquotes on 'crazy' and 'home' (he was pointing out a problem, no need to be a jerk about it,) "tae convince us ye're from somewhere yer not."

Blog Entries

Gaz turned his attention to Duster. "I do actually have a way of showimg you what I'm talking about. Stand still, please. This won't hurt a bit..."

With that, the Elgyem's eyes began glowing a bright color, and the lights on his hands started sporadically flashing. He was using his psychic abilities to project images of his homeworld into Duster's subconscuous. It was a brief vision of creatures similar in appearance to him, floating around a planet with a surface looking more like a moon, with intricately carved stone structures adorning the area.

After maybe fifteen seconds or so, Gaz pulled back, the mental strain slightly more intense than he anticipated.

Ace looked shocked.

"Dude, you just had to give him info, not go all Professor X on his ass!"

"Glarbl." Duster opined, his eyes unfocused as a picture was jammed directly into his brain. Eventually it passed, and Duster shook his head to get rid of the feeling he was upside down. When that didn't work, he attempted to press on regardless. "Alright... so... those look pretty convincin', jammed alongways inta m'skull like that. Please dinnae do that again cause I think I'm ganna be sick, blargh... But nevertheless, they're jes' images, see. Are you projectin' yer memories or yer imagination into m'head?" he asked, "Ye can't answer tha' question because it's basically yeer word alane an' nae one here knows much aboot mind things, at least not enough tae answer. So we're back tae square wane, where we got nothin' tae work on but yer word. Ow, me skull..."

Blog Entries

Gaz clutched his head slightly, apparently going through a bit of negative feedback himself. "I forgot that most terrestrial lifeforms aren't able to receive psychic visions as well as most of my own people. Terribly sorry..." His voice trailed off and he cowered slightly, afraid of angry retaliation. He started getting the feeling that Duster wasn't too happy about the mental intrusion. "I don't really have any way of...showing you how...I'm sorry about..." he said, his ability to continue speaking ebbing away as the realization that he screwed something up. Again.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 15th October 2012 at 05:03 PM.

"Dude, don't worry about it. Anyways, Congratulations! You've just landed on the least Politically Correct planet possible! A land where lizards have flames on their tails, where monkeys breathe fire, and where your main comic relief comes from a guy made out of swords!"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Byron noticed the commotion outside the room and went to check it out. Apparantly the Elgyem was from a different planet, but why was this such a big deal? Byron didn't see the importance of it.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blink the Kecleon

Having gotten used to his new living quarters, Blink decided to go outside and possibly get to know his new guild mates. Blink didn't know how much he would enjoy their company, but in the very least he hoped to get an idea of who he might be working with. Quietly Blink opened opened up the door. Blink cloaked himself before he stuck his head through the doorway. The Guild was supposed to be safe, but assurance never hurt. As far as Blink could tell there was nothing threatening about the group in the hallway, so he uncloaked and joined his colleagues, although in a very quiet manner.

The attention seemed to be around the one known as 'Gaz', the odd floating creature. The alien seemed slightly mysterious, but Blink also felt a bit of kinship with him. Both Gaz and Blink weren't from around the area and were very unfamiliar; however, Blink came from the forest, while Gaz came from space. An odd comparison to make, but Blink thought it was appropriate. The Kecleon decided he would approach the Elgyem and properly introduce himself; when his nerve was up to it, anyways.

"S'okay, honestly," he managed, massaging his head as the headache faded. "It en't like it's tha' vitally important whether ye really came from space or not, ye ken. 'td be silly tae let the issue stand in t' way of anything." he finished as the last of his head pain faded away, before shaking his head again to clear away what was left - successfully, this time. "I'd like tae request yer refrain from what ye just did, but methinks yer don't want tae try it agen any time soon anyway" he added, trying to ignore the conspicuously annoying Pawniard. If he kept offering 'comic relief' Duster swore he was going to take him to the cleaners over it...

Blog Entries

Gaz managed to regain his composure slightly at Duster's reassurance. "Also, does anyone know where that bladed fellow went? Not Ace, the other one," he asked, referring to Falchion. "He never spoke a single word. Is he incapable of speech?"

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast