Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Byron listened attentively to all that was said, though it was a large amount of information. He then hopped into what he thought was an open room, but found a Pawniard (Ace) already in it. "Do you mind if I share this room with you?" he said, as he flew around, looking at the surroundings.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

"Sure, dude." Ace responded, secretly happy to have a room mate. "Just a quick question: Do you have a sense of humour?"

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"I suppose, why do you ask?" Byron said, still flying around looking at the room.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

"Name's Duster, m' fiery friend." Duster replied to Hiei, before casting his eyes around for a sack, a container, or just anything to let him carry a whole bunch of soil at once. Hopefully, Rockhopper and co. would be okay with him digging up a part of the guild grounds...
    Last edited by Stencil; 15th October 2012 at 02:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Kirlia stepped into Lily's room which now also was her's and she stepped infront of a mirror, straightening her hair with her hands.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Now I don't know what to do." Jake pointed out. He began to look at the rest of the group. After Rockhopper had spoken to them and told them everything they needed to know he had decided to just wait and see how the rest of the group that no surrounded him acted. "Well, my name's Jake in case anyone likes to know." he smiled.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Falchion then made his move and ducked into one of the empty dormitories, hoping beyond hope that no one saw him or would walk into the room afterwards. He began settling himself, sitting near the corner of the room and silently ruminating to himself. There was a lot of information he had to process, and maybe some time away from the nonsense of others would help that.

Gaz, meanwhile, turned his attention to Hiei. "Perhaps we could share a room? I'd love to learn more about that odd fire of yours. And you seem like a nice person in any case." He spoke with a hint of caution, silently hoping that he wasn't metaphorically stepping on any feet. He had a bad habit of doing that.

Blink the Kecleon

Blink decided to check out his new living quarters before exploring any more of the guild. He slowly opened the door and closed it behind him. Out of a small amount of paranoia, Blink checked underneath the beds, behind desks, and anywhere else something might try to hide, but was happy to find nothing threatening. Blink knew that there wouldn't be, but part of him always liked to be positive. Assured that nothing was hiding in ambush, he leaped on to one of the beds, and was satisfied with how soft it was. A bed made out of fabric was better for sleeping on then a nest of twigs and leaves any day.

Compulsively Blink reached behind himself to flick at his small 'wings', but he always seemed to forget one was missing. And every time he realized a part of him was missing, he remembered the Vigoroth... Blink shook his head and shivered, glad that he wouldn't have to experience that again.

===================================================================

Lily the Ekans

Lily slithered through the door into her and Kanade's dorm. The ekans wrapped her body around a bed post and snaked her way on top of the mattress. Lily thought that beds were comfortable, but she would rather wake up in the morning with the sun warming her up rather then being covered by a blanket.
    "You don't mind if I take the bed closer to the window, do you?" Lily asked the Kirlia who was fidgeting with her hair in the mirror. "I'm working on my tan." Lily added, jokingly.

Blog Entries

"Its fine." Kanade assured.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jake started looking around teh base once more, noticing that a few people were already picking rooms and who would be rooming with whom. "I guess I'll be alone in this."

((Huh. Looks like I misremembered things a little and replied to the wrong character. Going to have to fix that later. Also, I'm assuming the Guild is all paved.))

Duster managed to find an old sack alone, unused and unloved in a corner of the guild's courtyard. He headed out towards the Guild gates, checking with the two Gallades outside if it was okay to pop out to get something quick. The Gallades didn't see a problem with this - after a quick mind scan of his intentions to make sure he was not going into the forest like an idiot, he was allowed to stride out a little bit and dug some soil up to put into the bag, making sure to be surreptitious with his digging. After gathering up a nice bagful, he headed back to the gate and back past the Gallade duo, heading back inside and taking his prize back to the dorm area, making absolutely sure to keep the bag secure and sealed.

After getting back there, he returned to the Charmander who had asked for the soil. "Oy there! Hiei, was it? Had tae talk to the doormen but I got ye some soil." he declared, before putting the sack on the ground next to him. "Good taste in beds, there, although I dunnae what ye're gonna use as a headrest."

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Ya, lol. i was wondering about that.)

Hiei smiled and poked at the bag. "Thanks duster. This is great!" He said happily, leaning forward against the bag. "I usually dont use a pillow or anything. This is perfect!"
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Gaz floated over to the bag of soil, and gave it a tentative poke with his right hand. He then quickly backed away from it, as if he was afraid it would lash out at him. He then lowered his guard upon seeing no reaction. "Oh. So this planet's soil doesn't contain chemicals that cause rupturing of the skin upon physical contact. That's a relief."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Elgyem?" Jake raised an eyebrow as he saw Gaz walk out.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hiei looked up at Gaz with a confused look. "Dirt did what now?"
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast