Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Blink the Kecleon

"Someone would set your bed on fire?" Blink asked, unsure if he was kidding. "Th-that isn't something that happens around here often, is it? I don't like the idea of my bed bursting into flames at night..." Blink wasn't sure if he sounded dumb at the moment, but he really didn't know what to expect from people inside of a guild. Would they do something like that? Maybe the entire guild pulls dirty tricks in each other's sleeps... The thoughts sent a chill up Blink's spine.

==============================

Lily the Ekans

Lily rolled her eyes, both at Ace's 'joke' and Blink's response. Does that Kecleon ever get out of the house?
    "No. We do not usually light people's beds on fire. Though Ace, in the event where your bed does spontaneously burst into flames, we could prepare a bed of straw for you."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

((Crap, I knew I had forgotten something when I was making the maps...))

"Those kinds of antics are precisely the thing that Komodo and the other staff are here to prevent," Rockhopper said. "However, some of our members have had a bit of a mischievous streak, but we do out best to keep such things under control." Rockhopper turned his attention to the question brought up by Duster. "Ah, I had forgot to mention that. The mess hall is situation down the hallway, opposite this building.

"One more thing, and try not to spread this around. Sycamore seems to be acting rather...strange lately. More prone to losing his temper, even less willing to be out in the open than usual...so, I'd suggest keeping your distance from him. Sycamore is never pleasant to be around when he's in a bad mood, regardless of the cause. If you have any more questions, just ask me or one of the other guild members. And welcome to the guild."

With that, the Empoleon walked off and headed back up to the first floor, leaving the others to commune. Hopefully they wouldn't get into any trouble, but if previous experience was any indication...odds are something would happen anyways.

Blog Entries

Kanade paid vast amount of attention to Rockhopper before he left but then realized that she might have to share a room with an unfammilar boy, which would not be very lady-like, so she elegantly turned to the Ekans, Lily, and asked. "Would you mind sharing a room with me, I fear there are few ladies here such as you or I."

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Wait, please. I have a question. Ace's odd joke made me think of it. Are there any fire resistant beds? My tail could make his joke into a real accident!"
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Duster shook his head as the tomfoolery continued. "Alright, I'll jes' throw this out there - I'll share a dorm wi' anyone, if need be. Sleepin' arrangements never did bother me much." he stated as the conversation continued to swerve and pitch.

Blog Entries

Rockhopper, however, was already out of earshot. At the mention of the subject, Gaz tilted his head quizzically. "But why is your tail on fire? As far as I've been able to tell, fire burns through most living tissue. And having a portion of your body on fire seems quite inconvenient," he said, once again proving his lack of knowledge concerning local Pokemon species.

Blog Entries

Hiei looke at Gaz and tilted his head. "Youve never seen a fire type pokemon with a flame tail before?"

Lily the Ekans

"Oh, sure. We girls have to stick together, don't we?" Lily said with a smile. Lily considered nudging the Kirlia like she would her other friends, but thought better of it. "I'm an easy roommate to get along with. I don't take up much space either." It was then she realized she really didn't know many girls inside of the guild. The only girl Lily had considered herself close friends with was her mother, but her mother wasn't as 'lady-like' as the Kirlia she had recently met. Suddenly Lily began to feel a bit out of touch herself.

==========================================

Blink the Kecleon

Blink tapped Dusten on the shoulder gently. He didn't have the courage to approach most people, but the Drillbur seemed rather laid back. And he didn't know if he could bunk with someone who was a fire hazard waiting to happen. And it would take a brave soul to approach the other, more fierce Pawniard..
    "Um... excuse me... may I bunk with you? I promise I won't be a bother..." Blink drifted off while staring down at the ground.

Duster just shrugged. " Some Pokemon have fire tails. I saw some big'uns wi' wings back at the hills. If it bothers ye that much, then I can git some local soil. Soil doesn't burn easy, so you can lie in tha' all you want."

Then Blink tapped on the Drilbur's shoulder and posed his meek little question. "Sure, whatever. Someone tae talk to at least." he replied affably enough as he mentally planned to put the young Kecleon through a brutal regime of confidence lessons.

Blog Entries

Kanade curtseyed and said to Lily. "Thank you, I will do my utmost to be as little of a burden as possible. My name is Kanade, and I am glad for our inevitable meeting."

Blog Entries

Gaz was still somewhat confused, but nevertheless refrained from asking any other questions. "I would be willing to share a given space with whoever is willing to accommodate me. You all seem to be much more welcoming than most other individuals I've met."

And still Falchion was making no noise. He was trying to make himself as invisible as possible, waiting for the others to sort out their arrangements so he wouldn't have to put up with sharing a living space with any of them.

Blog Entries

"That sounds lovely, actually. Thanks!" Hiei replyed with a smile. "I used to live in a mountain side cave, so some soft patch of dirt would be just like home!" And deffinately better than those poor unfortunate fields Ive slept in recently

Duster examined the nearby dirt closely. "I'll have a look around first but the dirt'll be ready for tonight." he told the Charmander, glad to have something to do.

[Packing it in for tonight]

Visit Kyouhei!'s Youtube Channel

(If this is set before the events of PMD2, I apologise)

"I've slept on concrete before, this is no big deal." Ace was serious for once. "Eh, I'll just crash in an empty room, I don't really care about who I'm with." Ace grinned, "Don't worry, If my jokes were practical, I'd be a force to be reckoned with."

---

Lying in his new room, a luxury he hadn't had for years, Ace thought about what Rockhopper had said. Firstly, he had taken his little 80's band joke seriously, like that thing had actually happened. Ace didn't think he would survive ANOTHER fire in his home.

"Dude, stop thinking about it..."

Also, Pokemon acting strange was never a good thing. The forest was only dangerous because of it. Originally, everyone could blame the Time Gears, but they were no longer a problem. Most areas became peaceful, but what about places like Requiem Forest? Surely there had to be SOMETHING behind it. An ancient evil? Ace wasn't sure, and he hoped he didn't have to find out.

This epic banner was made by the epic Blue Dragon!

Blog Entries

Hiei nodded, a warm smile directed at the Drilbur. "Thank you... and... trying to commit this to memory. Can you tell me your name again?" He asked. He said 'again' with slight hesitation, unsure if the Drilbur had actually been among those to introduce themselves.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast