Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen) - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

"I-I'm Eris... you're not too hurt, are you?" She asked. She felt a little embarrassed, mistaking the Gothita for a female like the others did.
    "No, I'm okay." Stacey said. He looked back at the Krookodile, "So, were you serious about about tragedy befalling them if they killed me? I just wanted to know."
    "Oh, no, not really. I just made that up as an excuse... it didn't work to well..." She thought to herself for a moment, Why didn't it work on them? I didn't even have to say anything last time. Eris looked back at Stacey, "Why were you here anyway?"
    Stacey gave a small smile,"Clever." He continued, "Well, I could ask the same to you." Stacey kept talking while taking his hat off and pulling out the badge that he found. "I was here because I heard a voice in the middle of the night telling me to bring all of the badges to some place called Mt. Silver, and that would bring the humans back." Stacey frowned a bit, "Though at this point, I not sure if I'm not just going crazy or something."
    Eris's eyes widened, "You're collecting badges?" she took out the Insect Badge and Bolt Badge, which she hid in the fur around her neck. "You're not crazy, I can tell you that. I've been collecting them as well, in order to keep a promise." her mind flashed back to the image of the dying Espeon; The memory made her twinge.
    Stacey looked at the badges, back to Eris, back to the badges, and back to Eris in shock. He stumbled over his words for a second before finally being able to say, "O-Okay, I was not expecting that." He took a deep breath, "A favor to whom?" He was trying not to say much, as he could see that this seemed to be a sensitive subject. He looked at the Krookodile again, and added, "Also, maybe we should start to get out of here, before he thaws out."
    "R-right," She said, snapping back into reality. She turned around, and began to walk towards the elevator.

OOC: Yes, I got permission.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

" Don't worry Fang we'll be there soon... I think" Tsume whispered trying not to draw any attention. She had heard a few noises in the leaves but no Pokemon. As much as Tsume liked to fight she didn't like to fight at the cost of her life and that could end up being the case now.

Fang spoke loudly "Where are we going again?"

Tsume sighed " Dewford Town hopefully."

Fang suddenly noticed that the area they were walking in was a disaster zone. Tree's were knocked over and Pokemon were fighting. They didn't seem to notice Fang and Tsume... yet.

"Tsume... we have to get out of here" Fang finally sort of whispered.

Tsume was already heading for the little cover there was in the stream near by even though she is not the best swimmer. Fang followed in, swimming slightly better. Tsume had heard about Pokemon just fighting randomly and she had seen it first hand but she wasn't really looking to be part of it right now. Fang and Tsume keep swimming down the river hoping for some end to the madness.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Max jumps out of the water and grabs the Scizors claw! "Hands off, creep!" Scizor slides backwards and then moves around like its being controlled by invisible strings or something. After twisting into some odd positions, the Puppet Scizor attacks! Metal claw attacks rain down on Max but he manages to avoid most of the damage by using Withdraw and hiding in his shell!

With each hit, Max sinks a bit deeper into the mud but he can tell that the assault was steadily draining stamina from the Scizor. He wanted to see if the butterfly pokemon was alright but it is impossible in the middle of a battle. Hopefully it used this distraction to escape and get to safety. The Scizors blows start slowing down and getting weaker, even if it was some kind of artificial creature it could still get tired just like any other living thing.

The claw attacks stop for a split second and Max knows that this is his chance! Max slides in the mud to get up close to Scizor and blasts the red bug with a Bubblebeam to the head! The exhausted Scizor is knocked off of its feet and falls backward onto a bunch of rocks! A fall like that would have broken the spine of a normal pokemon but the Scizor only twitches in a weird way before exploding into a pile of metal screws!

The bugs had fled the area and now it was time for Max to do the same..

Blog Entries

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Tsume and Fang watched as some Bug Pokemon fly off. Even though the stream they were in wasn't that deep Tsume was still struggling. She saw Max off in the distance and thought's raced through her mind. It's that Pokemon from before... did he... cause all of this? I should attack him... hurting all those Pokemon like that. She growled softly I'm going to attack him.

"T-Tsume are you ok" Fang asked in a worried tone.

Tsume jumped up and attacked Max with Shadow Ball completely ignoring Fang. She really thought that Max was involved with the attack and she was not going to stand for it.

"Come here and pay for what you've done" Tsume yelled growling even louder now.

Fang didn't know what was going on. Really he was afraid to ask.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Max picks up a couple of the screws, he would need to have someone take a closer look at them later. He knows that a single water attack would not be enough to extinguish the entire forest fire but it would still help and also give Max an easy way to get around for a little while. Max concentrates and readies a Surf.

Suddenly, a deranged Poochyena comes charging through the brush screaming and yelling! This did not surprise Max, since battles tended to get rather chaotic and it could be hard to tell who was who, especially with all of the thick black smoke everywhere. Of course, the large scale water move that was coming was going to greatly aid Max but it probably would not be so great for any non water pokemon that might get caught in the way. Max shrugs and thinks to himself, "Oh well, cant be helped now, hopefully it knows how to hold its breath."

A wave of water about as tall and wide as a pokemon center would be, washes up out of the stream and comes to Max drenching everything in its path! He cheers as he rides the wave! "Woo hoo, Surfs up!"

Blog Entries

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"Oh Arceus... I'm going to drown" Tsume said to herself before holding her breath. The suf attack Max had sent on her was crashing down on her like a real wave and even Tsume realized herself she couldn't swim that well. He's trying to kill me to though... I have to stop him.

Fang got knocked into a nearby tree and winced in pain. What's Tsume even doing? Going all crazy like that.

Tsume somehow managed to climb to a nearby patch of safety. She was slightly surprised as she really thought she was going to die. Tsume was out of breath and really wet. "Y-you... you tried to kill me! You evil Omanyte" Tsume growled. She fired off another Shadow Ball at Max though it was less strong then the first. Panting and not really able to see as the fog hadn't quite clearned up she used her Shadow Ball agian. First he tried to get me killed in a Pokemon Center, then he tries to kill some other Pokemon, he goes after me agian and who knows how many Pokemon he's gone after before. I'm... I'm going to make sure it can't happen any more.

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"Y-you... you tried to kill me! You evil Omanyte" Max heard before being knocked off of his wave by a Shadow ball! Landing onto the branch of a tree, Max regains his bearings and spots the two pokemon that must have gotten caught in the Surf. "Wait! I'm not evil! I thought you were the evil ones!" Max shouts as the forest fire continues to burn..

Blog Entries

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"What? You though we were the evil one's! Me and Fang?" Tsume shouted back while looking up at Max still wet from the surf attack. " W-where did Fang go." She looked around until she saw him knocked out under a Tree. Tsume sighed "Well we're not and considering that you tried to drown me I'm starting to think that you are evil again." The forest continues to burn in the backround as Tsume speaks agian "I guess we both got it wrong though... and I'm sorry for it. Maybe we should just try to get out of this forest... before it burn's down that is."

She looked around thinking of her pack and how depressing everything seemed to be. "Kinda sad..." Tsume yelled to Max "I used to live here so seeing it like this is..." She looked really sad but she quickly snapped out of it. "Er anyway my name's Tsume." She sighed went over and then nudged Fang until he got up, sort of dizzy. He really had to stop getting knocked around so much.

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Max used his tentacles to stay balanced on the branch, "Nice to meet both of you, I'm Max." He wonders if they had heard the message about the missing humans or maybe had only heard parts of it. Tsume and Fang did not seem evil, puppetized or robotic, so Max decides to tell them what his journey is about.

"I'm on a quest to try and bring the humans back but I am only just getting started. I have a feeling that there are others too but I have not seen anyone else in person yet. What brings you into this dangerous forest?"

Blog Entries

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"Eh we're trying to bring back the humans too" Fang said excitedly. "Did you hear that Tsume! isn't that great? He want's to help us" Fang's excitement lead to a small thundershock around him.

Tsume sighed "Right that's what we're doing. Oh you wouldn't happen to have the... Rustboro Gym Badge would you? Fang and I are.... collecting gym badges so if you have it's nice. I've heard that's the way to make the human's reappear." Tsume didn't really like human's that much... at all really. But with out them it was chaos. "We're in the forest because we're heading to Dewford town..."
    Fang nodded " and if there are more Pokemon doing the same thing that's great."

(OOC: Slight adjustment about travel, moving between towns is allowed to be slightly faster than posted previously. For example, if a player took 6 posts to go from one town to another than those extra posts could be counted toward future trips, if you wanted to go fast for some reason.)

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"Yea, the Stone badge!" (Max holds up the shiny badge) "I would go with you guys but it would take too long if we only went after 1 gym at a time. I am going to visit all of the Hoenn gyms that I have an easy match up against and then I will probably go take a look at Mt. Silver. I am positive that we will meet again, good luck!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Cool ( ; )

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

"Right.... I understand" Tsume said normally hiding the fact that she was upset. "Be... careful though. Your by yourself out there, I'm not." Not that Fang's any help... "Anyway... just be careful ok. You seem like a nice, SANE Pokemon and if you died there would be one less of them here."
    Tsume started to walk off "hopefully we will all meet agian."

"So are we going to have to swim all the way to Dewford Town" Fang asked tired, wet and depressed.

"Yeah Fang we are" Tsume said back not really wanting to swim ether.

(OOC: I wanted to mention that since the number of active posters seems to have gone down a bit, that "creative" solutions to gym battles are much more allowed. So long as it something interesting, gyms can now be defeated within a single post and the godmode rule is also relaxed)

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Max cannot help but grin at Tsumes show of concern for his safety. He may not have looked very intimadating but Max was a Fossil pokemon and had been around for thousands of years. Max did hope that Tsume and Fang made it through this in one piece though. Max guesses that there are probably a lot of bad or confused pokemon in the world currently and that amount would only increase the longer it took to get those humans back. Max decides to quickly move to Petalburg cities gym.

Petalburg city, (Hoenn)

Max follows the waterways straight into the heart of the city and manages to avoid any confrontations. Max steps through the gym doors and announces, "I am here to challenge your leader for a gym a badge!" At first there is silence in the wide open normal type gym but then a huge shadow approaches Max. A Slaking towers over Max and raises his arm to possibly try to smash Max to bits!

Surprisingly the ape pokemon does not attack but shakes one of Maxs tentacles! "Hey thanks friend! My sister told me how an Omanyte rescued them from some evil pokemon in the forest. I owe you one!" Max was having trouble picturing the family relationship but is glad all the same. The Slaking hands over the city badge, "Here ya go!" The Beutifly from the forest comes out of hiding and gives Max a picnic basket. "If its not too much trouble could you please deliver this pie to Lavaridge town?" Max was headed that way anyway so he agrees to take the food.

After stepping outside, Max holds up his new badge and proclaims, "I got the Balance badge!"

Blog Entries

OOC: That seem's fine.... we can't let this thread die though!

Route 104 (Hoenn)
    Tsume and Fang stood on a Beach, some sand shifting under there paws. There were some Wingulls in the distance but ether they didn't see them or they didn't care enough to fight. The sea looked vast and they didn't really have any enargy left.

"So we've gonna have to swim that" Fang asked.

"YES" Tsume snapped starting to get annoyed. Of course they were she didn't want to have to hear about it. Tsume started pacing back and forth across the sand and just then she saw an abandoned row boat. "Oh this is great" Fang we might not have to walk after all" she howled. It was laying up against a rock and she started to push it into the water.

"I'll help" Fang said pushing the boat with Tsume. In a few minutes they had managed to push the boat in the water so that it was floating completely. They jumped in and started to take turns ' paddling it' down the route.

Route 106/ Dewford Town (Hoenn)
    " You want to switch" Fang asked Tsume while looking around in the ocean.

"No I'm fine... just make sure you say something if there are any Pokemon around" Tsume said while paddling. "Oh T-tsume I see some Wingulls!" There were six Wingulls and two Pelipper coming straight for them. " Fang use an electric attack." "I don't think I- Ok" Fang said using his Spark attack. The bird Pokemon went away annoyed.

After that Tsume and Fang got the Dewford town without any trouble. They hid the boat just incase they could use it later. Now all we have to do is challenge the gym Tsume thought to herself.

(OOC: If there are no objections, I am going to give this a proper bad ending, LOL)

Mt. Silver, (Kanto/Johto)

The one known as Mewtwo stares at an energy map of all the regions and then at the empty badge display case. Unable to contain himself any longer, he breaks the long silence. "The bad pokemon are taking over, I have had enough of watching this!" Mew tries to calm Mewtwo down but it knows that it is no use. For all that they knew, any remaining good pokemon had already been defeated, this means the end of the world as they know it. Mewtwo commands Moltres to melt the ice caps and for Zapdos and Articuno to continously create storm clouds.

They may not have been able to save the planet but at least the bad pokemon would not get it either! The only places that had a chance to remain dry are mountains and areas of high elevations. And so, the storm to end all storms begins. First, coastal towns such as Pallet and Castelia become part of the ocean but after a few days of constant storming, even remote places like Azaelia town find themselves completely submerged. After only one week, nearly 89% of the pokemon world is now underwater.

Perhaps in a few hundred years, the psychic duo of Mewtwo and Mew might try to bring the humans back again...

The End

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567