Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen) - Page 6

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

OOC: I'll just try to jump in in Rustboro city...

Rustboro City, (Hoenn)

"Oh gosh" Tsume muttered. She looked behind her and there was Fang. They both looked hungry and she had just heard his stomach growl. It wasn't really her nature to worry but Tsume really wasn't sure what to do. Looking around and walking even faster then before she noticed a near by Omanyte. "Fang... stay here. I'm going to go get some food."

Fang nodded not really sure where she was going to get any food from. Or why he had to stay where she told him.

Tsume sighed and started walking towards Max. "...Hey Stop" she growled loudly. I just need... some berries. I don't really want to fight.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

The gym was pitch black, "The Pokemon here are probably sleeping," Stacey thought to himself. Stacey wandered around the room, and soon found an elevator. Stacey knew that he had to find a way to navigate the gym. Stacey reached the bottom of the elevator, and stepped out. He had an idea. Stacey closed his eyes, and tried to tap into his psychic energy. Soon, Stacey was able to "see" a small area around him. With his eyes still closed, Stacey started to explore the gym.

Even though he could now tell where he was, the gym was still like a maze, he landed on different platforms, and he had to use random conveyor belts to get to new platforms. While exploring, Stacey felt like he was starting to gain a new move, Stacey soon realized that it was Miracle Eye. Stacey was surprised, "Wow, guess I gained something from dad after all," he thought.

Stacey finally reached the main area of the gym, there was a battlefield, with a small room in the back. "The badge is probably there," Stacey guessed. Stacey went to the back room, and looked around. Stacey found a badge after some time, and while he was admiring the badge, he heard a booming voice behind him. "Give me one good reason not to kill you right now."
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Southern Rustboro city, (Hoenn)

Oh crud, Max had been spotted! He hears someone growling and turns to face a Poochyena! At least it was not a puppet pokemon but it still looked hungry enough to take a bite out of him. "I just need... some berries." Max is startled but can tell that the pokemon will probably not try to eat him, PROBABLY.

"You are looking for berries? The Rustboro pokemon center still has food but not a lot. If I remember right, Devon corp should still have a huge stockpile of berry items but it is pretty dangerous with all of the security robots inside of there." They were not great options, Max thought but should be enough to get the pooch started. In the mean time Max had a forest to get through..

Blog Entries

Security... robots? I must need to get out more or something. Tsume let out a long sigh and tried to think some more. Maybe I could just eat that Omanyte. Erm I don't remember any tasting to good. Her thought process was cut of by the fact that she noticed she was starting to drool.

"You know what, thanks. That is helpful... I guess it's just that I'm not really sure where the Pokemon Center even is." Tsume put her head down slightly thinking to herself how bad her sense of direction even is. She thought she might talk to Max somemore but then she realized the fewer times she talked the better. For him and for her.

Fang came out from where Tsume told him to hide looking all excited "Tsume I know where the Pokemon center is!" He wagged his tail but then Tsume started glaring at him.

"Next time just-" she stopped and sighed agian. "Thanks for your help... I owe you." Tsume nodded then turned and started walking away. Fang started walking ahead, looking around for the way he remembed to the Pokemon center.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was dark, she couldn't see anything. A voice came into her range of hearing, but it was a voice she didn't recognize,

"The Badge is probably here," it said. Some shuffling noises were heard for a moment, and then stopped. Then there was another voice, which was loud, deep, and echoing,

"Give me one good reason not to kill you right now..."
    ---
    Eris's leg kicked and she woke up, frantically searching her surroundings for the voice. But she was alone in the Grotto, it was only her. The voices must have been from a dream, but it gave her a bad feeling. It made her feel as if something was wrong. The feeling told her to get moving, to get out of the forest. She wanted to get back to resting, but her instincts did the opposite. Her teeth were bared, claws ready, and eyes narrowed. The Absol was preparing herself for a fight; a fight with someone she didn't know. She immediately sprinted out of the grotto, running down the asphalt path towards the bridge. As she swiftly made it to the red drawbridge, several duckletts perched on the rails watched Eris in her frantic speed. They responded with sounds of confusion, but as they observed closer at her species and actions, they turned to worry.

She ran back onto the road of Driftveil City, her claws clacking on the street with every step she took. She passed an odd-looking Bisharp, but ignored him completely. The Absol knew where she was going, but she was unsure of why; the furious instincts controlled her actions.

Suddenly, Eris stopped in front of the city's gym. She was panting from the running, but knew that she had to proceed. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing, but whatever it was, it had to be done. She barged through the doors, and saw an elevator. The girl made a short sprint to the lift, and hit the "down" button multiple times before it started to move. As soon as it reached the bottom, it was pitch black. She knew a move that would enable her to see, but it might risk her life. She breathed deeply, and the fermata-shaped mark on her head began to glow. Then light erupted from the mark, illuminating the area around her. Flash was one of the many TMs she had found before, and now she had finally used it.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Stacey quickly threw the badge inside his hat, and turned around, there was a Krookodile standing at the standing at the entrance to the room, luckily he didn't seem to notice him hide the badge. Stacey was stood there for a moment, thinking of what to do, the Krookodile soon repeated, "I'll ask again, give me a reason not to kill you now." Stacey could tell that he was serious, he stumbled over his words for a second before saying, "Um, it would not be as fun to just kill me, it would be more fun to drag it out, make me suffer." The Krookodile gave a dark smirk, ran to Stacey, grabbed him by the neck, and lifted him up. "I like the way you think."

The Krookodile then took him to the main area of the gym, where the gym battles took place. The Krookodile called out, "Look here boys! I caught this little lady trying to steal our stuff." Suddenly, five Sandile crawled out of the ground. The Krookodile continued, "Now, how should we punish her?" Stacey tried to look for a way out, but he had no ideas, he would have to fight his way out, somehow. Out of nowhere, there was a flash in the distance, that kept glowing. The Krookodile and Sandile turned to look at it, Stacey used the distraction to use Miracle Eye on the Krookodile holding him.

The Krookodile looked back, and told the Sandile, "It's probably just a malfunction with the lights, we can fix it after we're done with this little thief." Stacey decided now was the time to use Psyshock on the Krookodile, who now could be damaged by Psychic type moves. Stacey did so, the Krookodile looked surprised, and accidentally dropped Stacey. The Sandile started moving towards Stacey, until the Krookodile held out his arm, and yelled, "STOP, NOW SHE'S MINE."
    Last edited by Magical Doughnut; 21st August 2013 at 06:22 AM.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

A simple walk through some trees and Max will have reached the next town! At least that is what he thought before seeing the devastation that is in his way. After only passing through a couple of large trees it was like Max had stepped into a warzone with the forest as the background!

Tree trunks layed turned over, fires burn (giving the whole place an eerie orange glow) and smoke rises in almost every direction. Whatever was going on in here, Max did not want to get caught up in it. He looks for some cover or something, ANYTHING that would allow him to get through unnoticed. A Psybeam flies out of the distance and cuts through a nearby boulder like it was a knife through cotton candy! Moments later an explosion goes off, very close to Max!!

Blog Entries

Rustboro City, (Hoenn)

"Did you here that Tsume" Fang asked tunring around towards the explosion. He looked really worried.

[B ]"What? Oh it's nothing... and I'm to hungry to worry about it anyway" [/B] Tsume said nudging Fang along. She looked around making sure there weren't any Pokemon in site. Even though Tsume was pretty strong she probably could hold off a few. She was just protective... if not over protective of Fang. I don't see a Pokemon... if we can't find it today we're going to have to eat more leaves.

Tsume sighed just figuring she wasn't going to find the Pokemon Center but then she saw it off in the distance. She howled "Arceus this is great!

"Arceus" Fang asked seeing the Pokemon center.

" Never mind just come on Fang we're almost there. Tsume said running towards the Pokemon Center, Fang followed her.

It only took them a few minutes but they finally got there. "Ok Fang now you just stay there and I'll just get the berries" Tsume said worried about the securty robots Max mentiond. Yep this shouldn't be hard at all. She jumped in one of the windows that was in fact broken. It didn't look like it was going to be that hard as Tsume didn't see any Robots. She jumped down and stated looking around.

Blog Entries

The same loud and echoing voice from her dream had reverberated throughout the entire room. She had overheard the entire "conversation", and growled loud enough for the sound to barely echo back towards the ground-types. Eris rapidly approached the group, hoping that she wouldn't be too late.

"HEY!" she shouted at the Krookodile, "DON'T HURT THAT GIRL!" the Absol was in a defensive position, slightly turning her head to the left to show off her blade. She knew she had to threaten them a little more if she were to avoid a fight, c'mon, think! she thought, you got that Electivire to surrender with just your presence... suddenly, she wanted to slap herself for not remembering sooner, Disaster Pokemon, remember!? Eris took a deep breath, and spoke in a somewhat grim tone,

"If you kill her, tragedy will fall upon you and your allies as well..."

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Splash! Max had managed to dive into a stream at the last second! He could have tried to hide under his shell but it was much better to try and avoid attracting attention as much as possible. Peeking out of the water, Max tries to spot who is launching all the attacks.

About 7 Wurmples were squirming around and flinging poison stings at what looks like several Butterfrees, who were busy shooting Psybeams at the ground. Bug on Bug violence, this seems strange because they should get along just fine. (a beam hits a Wurmple, who is sent flying in a shower of dirt) A part of Max wants to jump into the fight and lend a hand but he knows that the best way to help, is to bring back the humans and pokemon trainers. Reluctantly, Max starts swimming..

Blog Entries

Rustboro City, (Hoenn)

Everything was going just fine for Tsume untell she saw one of those security robot's. About five of them surrounded her before she could move away. They looked similar to Magmortar "Look I don't really have time to fight right now so-" One of them flired off a flamethower like attack and cut her off. She dodged it and retaliated with a Dark Pulse. It knocked the robot's off there feet. Tsume ran off further and found a small pile of berries. She picked one up of the berries in her mouth when she saw the Magmortar agian. Tsume hurried and ran out of the Pokemon Center with only the one berry.

"It appears to be a Cheri Berry" Tsume said dropping the berry in front of Fang "Come on eat it. You have to keep your strength up." She pushed it towards him.
    "Oh thank Tsume" Fang said while eating "Did you make sure to get one?" Tsume sighed "oh... yeah. I just remembered we should start collecting those gym badges like that rumor said. Come on!" Tsume started heading towards Dewford town as she knew the Rustboro gym badge was already taken. Fang finished wating the berry and then followed Tsume.

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn)

Max had been swimming for a good while and was almost out of the woods but pauses when he comes across a scene that he could not ignore. Fires are still burning in the background but a few feet away from the stream are 2 evolved pokemon facing each other, a Beutifly and a Scizor. Behind the Beutifly are quite a few Silcoons and Cascoons and some kind of weird bug building.

The Beutifly pleads with the Scizor, "Please go away! This is just a bug pokemon daycare, why are you attacking here!?" The Scizor just looks at the ground and twitches in a strange way. Scizor then lunges at the cacoon pokemon but Beutifly shields them with its body! Beutifly was tough but it was no match against a Scizor. Panting on the ground, it still tries to protect the other pokemons. "(cough, cough) You monster! I will not let you harm these young pokemon!" The Scizor just looks at the ground and prepares to attack again.

This was hard for Max to watch but he knew what was wrong, that was no ordinary Scizor, it had to be a puppet pokemon that the gym boss had mentioned. Scizor raises a claw for the finishing blow and Beutifly closes its eyes, "I have failed, I am sorry....."

Suddenly, an Absol ran into the room and yelled, "HEY, DON'T HURT THAT GIRL!" Stacey and the other Pokemon in the gym looked at her in shock. The Absol continued, "If you kill her, tragedy will fall upon you and your allies as well..." The Krookodile stared at her for a second, before getting a dark look on his face, and replied, "Well then, let's test that." The Krookodile looked at the Sandile before adding, "Looks like you have something to do after all, bring me that Absol."

Stacey took advantage of his distraction, and used Psyshock on the Krookodile again. The Krookodile looked somewhat surprised again, before he quickly dug a hole in the ground. Stacey quickly tried to detect where the Krookodile was, but he was unsuccessful, and the Krookodile burst out of the ground under him. Stacey was sent flying, and hit the ground a small distance away. While Stacey was getting up, in complete pain, the Krookodile took the chance to ask, "Now tell me, how are you hitting me with that attack?" Stacey did not bother responding, he only used Psyshock again. It hit the Krookodile, and the Krookodile looked even more mad.

The Krookodile dug a hole again, but this time Stacey knew what would happen, and he rolled out of the just before the Krookodile came up again. Stacey, before he attacked, glanced over to see how the Absol who came to save him was doing, or if she was still even there at all. Stacey was pulled back into the fight by the Krookodile's jaws smashing down an inch away from him. Stacey knew that he would have to focus on his own fight for now.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Blog Entries

Driftveil City Gym, Unova
    Goal: Saving a life

Sandiles turned and growled at the stranger. The first ran head-on towards her, his jaws wide open for an attack. Eris swiped at him with her claws, flinging him to the side with a bleeding face. When one went down, two more lunged at her. She swung her head around, slashing both of them with the blade on her head. She felt small tremors under the ground.

Suddenly, a cracking sound was heard behind her, and she felt small claws land on her back. The Absol frantically swung around, hoping to shake the crocodile Pokemon off. It kept it's tight grip, causing her back to sting from the little blood it drew. She recognized this as a hunting technique. She knew that hunters often injured the spines of their prey so they would be killed quickly; but she had to change that.

Eris quickly crashed herself onto the ground, crushing the Sandile with her own weight. She had to think of something quick, what good moves did she know? Ground was weak to water, ice, and grass moves, but she didn't know either water or grass. Of course! she thought, Ice Beam!

She opened her mouth, and a light blue ball formed. A blast of freezing energy was fired at the Pokemon who attacked her, leaving them cold and motionless on the ground. Now, she could save the Gothita. Eris readied the Ice Beam, and fired it at the Krookodile.

Stacey's fight against the Krookodile was starting to get tough. He had been able to avoid his jaws, but he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep going. To the surprise of Stacey and the Krookodile, the Krookodile was hit by Ice Beam. Stacey looked over to see that the Absol had beaten the Sandile, and fired the Ice Beam.

The Krookodile was not moving, he had a look of shock and concern on his face. Looking closer, Stacey could see that he was covered in ice, he was frozen. Stacey couldn't help but smirk, and he started laughing a bit. He walked up to the frozen Krookodile, and used Psyshock one more time. The impact knocked the Krookodile over. "That should be enough for him to faint," Stacey thought to himself. Stacey continued to look at the Krookodile, and added, "By the way, I'm not a girl," before kicking him.

Stacey, somewhat shocked to be alive, turned to the Absol that saved him. "Thanks, I probably wouldn't have gotten out of here if you didn't show up." Stacey also quickly added, "I'm Stacey by the way."
    Last edited by Magical Doughnut; 24th August 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast