Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen) - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Pafter reaching proffessor oaks old lab, flash flood met the "master" which was none other than his old friend, brendan's secptile! but... somthing was off... "hello old friend. are you on that silly quest? i reckon if you are then poor you... if not you are welcome to join me as the other king of pallet town." he said. then espeon said "master he absolutly is on the quest according to my powers and the fact he called me tim..." flash flood found the courage to respond with " don't make me do this you son of a b*tch... abandoning our trainers like this..." secptile responded with the cold answer of "you DARE challenge a level 100 secptile which can kick your@$$ with frenzy plant and giga drain? very well... prepare to die old friend..."
    FRENZY PLANT!!!!!
    HAIL!!!!!
    "while i may be succeptable to ice type attacks i dont think youll win with HAIL!!! what a joke..."
    secptile must recharge!!!
    BLIZZARD!!!!!!!
    okay now i see your plan... time for a change of tactics...
    THUNDER!!!!!!!
    "what the hell? secptiles can't learn thunder... looks like this IS the end... but... what is going on with secptile? he never disrespected trainers and he knows weird moves not to mention he knows about his quest..." flash flood thought as he took the attack.
    Last edited by returnofmastercrazyhand; 2nd August 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Current location: Goldenrod City (inside evil organization building)
    Current Mission: Bring females to choke points

"My organization lately as lacked suitable females for my men. Your first job is simple, trick females into wandering through one of my chock points throughout the city." Moonlight explains.
    "You want me to trick girls into falling for one of your traps. That's despicable. Your a horrible pokemon you know that." Autumn says in his face.
    "Say what you like, it won't change anything. If your wanting some freedom, you heard your mission. It is your choice. Choose." Moonlight says.
    "Ya ya I know. I already said I will join your organization. Where are these chock points?" Autumn asked.
    Moonlight walked past her into on of the drawers and pulled out a map of the city and gave it to Autumn.
    "This map is solely used for creating traps for wandering females. They are marked by the red circles if you have not guessed already. The traps are an ambush, a small outpost for my men along the city. Fine and trick females into wandering through those areas. There is no way I can spill information to all my outposts in letting them know that you are part of the organization. Therefore, you will be captured as well and brought to me. Speaking of which, I should probably create some kind of badges for my organization, letting my men know that certain pokemon are with me." Moonlight explains.
    "Ok fine. When I get captured by one of your choke points, will your men rape us the second they see me and the girls I bring?" Autumn asks.
    "Until I make some kind of notification, yes they most likely will, before they bring you to me. Your going to have to suck up getting raped at least once." Moonlight explains.
    "Wonderful. How do I get out of this place to complete my job?" Autumn asks.
    "Like this." Moonlight says as he charges an iron tail and hits Autumn straight in the face, knocking her out.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 3rd August 2013 at 01:19 AM.

Blog Entries

That's when flash flood noticed a suspicious dark colored aura around his old friend's body, at first he thought that somehow he became a shadow pokemon but then he realized that with all the humans gone, there was no one left in cipher to turn him into one... however he came to another thought. His friend was being possessed by something! He then responded with. "get out of my friend you fiendish devil" then sceptile responded with "so you finally figured it out... Very well... You will still perish with or without my host!" and out came a darkrai! "ugh... To think I got possessed by darkrai... Hey flash flood, have a full restore while I have mine and we can take this f**cker down together!" sceptile said upon recovering. " "glad you're back sceptile!" flash flood said as he used his full restore.

"can we battle now? I have a world to take over now that the trainers are gone" said darkrai. That's when sceptile and flash flood gave the first move even though flash flood's hail stopped.
    ice beam!
    "ha ha! You missed!" darkrai said with glee.
    giga drain!
    "ouch! But necessary..."
    Payback!
    As flash flood took a critical hit, he wondered if he would ever gather a single gym badge...
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

Stacey hit the ground hard, the attack was quick, and it was the most painful attack he ever felt. Stacey weakly looked up to see a Liepard standing above him.
    "Hm, that was all too easy, I'm actually somewhat disappointed." The Liepard said, grabbing Stacey's supply bag.
    Stacey tried to speak, but found himself unable to. He couldn't move, it hurt too badly. He could only keep watching, even than, his vision was slowly growing darker.
    The Liepard went over to grab the Trubbish, and started to walk away. "It's a pleasure doing business with you," the Liepard stopped and looked at Stacey, "also, word of advice, watch out for types that you're weak to." The Liepard continued walking.
    That was the last thing Stacey remembered before passing out.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Blog Entries

Flash flood realized something as sceptile Was about to attack again, flash flood stopped him and said, "don't worry I got an idea" then flash flood used two tms containing rain dance and whrilpool he had leftover from the agate village Pokemon center, and after replacing hail and blizzard he trapped darkrai with whirlpool and used rain dance. after darkrai delivered a critical hit of dark void to sceptile, flash flood asked sceptile a question. "hey scept, do you still have thunder from when you were possessed?" then sceptile responded with "I think so... If I truly do I will have to do it before the whirlpool wears off, or else we both die..."
    "then do it! NOW!"
    "ok here goes..."
    THUNDER!!!!!!!!!
    Then as the whirlpool ended darkrai said "okay now you're going to get it... Come here espeon...
    "Tim is also possessed?" said flash flood
    "the entire pallet town is being controlled by darkrai and his army of ghost types..." sceptile responded
    "okay then time to finish the job..."
    HYDRO CANNON!!!!!
    FRENZY PLANT!!!!!
    But they both missed.
    "nice try" darkrai said sacasticly.
    as darkrai was about to kill them both he took a serious hit to the body from a certain psychic cat using confusion.
    "espeon???? But how?" darkrai said with a faint tone
    "sorry to rain on your parade, but I never got possessed as I killed that gastly, I only pretended to so I could gain your trust until the time came..."
    "fine... I'll be bock" darkrai said with a strange Austrian accent...
    And with that, darkrai used the last of his power to dissappear somewhere along with all the ghost types...
    "wow" said sceptile. "I guess I'll go to hoenn to train and take some badges of my own... Let's hope we meet each other at mt silver later. See ya flash flood!" and then with all that done... Flash flood used another full restore and began to make his way to viridan city's gym since he's super effective against ground types...
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Current location: Goldenrod City

Autumn wakes up to see the sun. She finds her head very sore from the impact. As she looked around her surroundings, she noticed that she was inside an alley in Goldenrod City.
    "I guess Moonlight did not want me to know where is headquarters was just yet." Autumn thought to herself.
    She understood her mission and had to some how lead girls to one of the chock points labeled on her map which was now in a bag that she did not have previously. Autumn picked up the bag to find the map only, nothing else inside.
    "Jee, he didn't even give me anything useful to help me on my job." Autumn said to herself in a bit of anger.
    Autumn walked one hundred feet before turning left to see a street up ahead. She was still in the alley and she could see many pokemon wandering the streets, each of which stared down each other as they walked passed another.
    "How on earth I'm I suppose to trick random girls into following me?" Autumn asked herself.
    She made her way into the street and carefully walked along, trying not to attract attention, Luckily, the other pokemon were bigger than her, and focused more on the pokemon who gave off more of a threat. Autumn was no threat at all, but was a walking beauty. She hoped no one took interest in her as she walked the city. She saw many building wrecked by battles, but not torn down. Any building had a good chance of crashing down.
    "Ooo jeez, this is going to be impossible." Autumn thought to herself.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finally, Pecha had reached Castelia City. It felt somewhat empty without the humans, but she dreaded every step she took. She had already visited the Pokemon Center, and was completely healed; but it didn't mean that she would survive being attacked by a gang. What she was about to do was possibly the dumbest idea she had ever come up with. She had to take on the Bug type gym.

It was a horrible idea, having a single psychic type go into an area filled with Pokemon so much stronger than her. She kept telling herself that it was necessary, but it didn't stop her from trembling in fear. She could die instantly, if she challenged that gym. Pecha hesitantly walked through the doors, and set her paw on the dry silk that covered the entire interior...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Devon corp, Rustboro city (Hoenn)

The door slides open to reveal some manner of cybernetic pokemon. Max knew what this had to be, one of the new security bots that research and development had been working on. As he recalled, all of these robots could be deactivated by the push of a remote that all the scientists carried. "Uh oh." None of the humans were around and that meant no off switch!

The cybernetic pokemon was made to look much like a Lickitung, except that it was metal, its arms are more like chainsaws, it has sharp pointy teeth and beedy and disturbing glowing eyes. The bots were only meant to slowly patrol the hallways, so as long as Max did not get cornered, he should be ok. Max runs to the end of the hallway and tries to open the exit hatch! A number pad appears and asks for a passcode. Max did not have time for this! The Lickitung robot starts its sweep of the hall that was still covered in red light, it extends its steel plated tongue and scrapes the walls with its chainsaw arms. The robot blocks the entire corridor, there is no way to sneak past it! Slowly the loud scratching and grinding gets closer and closer..

Current location: Goldenrod City

This was not Autumn's plan from the start. She had been forced to work for Moonlight for the safely of herself, and not even that was certain. She didn't really have any other choice. Autumn was born and raised in Greenfield Johto, so she is not familiar with the city world. She heard stories about the big cities but not enough for her to know where she was going. She remembered pokemon telling her that were loyal to humans, that pokemon centers were the safest place to be. Of course, that was back when humans were still around. Who knows what happened since then. Autumn was confident enough to tell if she saw a pokemon center if she walked by one. All you had to do was keep walking and not draw attention to herself. She hoped no one was interested in her bag, and definitely hoped no one was interested in herself which most pokemon are.
    "Hey you there, girl." Someone said from behind.
    Autumn's hopes for her survival was once again tested. She didn't make any mistakes this time. Without looking back, she bolts down the road. It didn't take long before a Water Gun was fired towards her direction. Autumn figured that whoever was after her was a good chance of being a water type but that fact alone didn't chance any part of Autumn's mind. She continued being fired at from the same attack over and over, each attack missing it's part by quite a bit.
    "Surely this pokemon can't be that bad at firing." Autumn thought to herself while running.
    Autumn didn't even know how to fight so even a bad fighter could beat her, as long as they were fighters that is. Autumn continued running while being fired at until she saw ahead of her a sorta big red building.
    "That's it, that's the building pokemon describe. I sure hope now without humans, that these places are still safe." Autumn thought to herself.
    All of a sudden, Autumn heard this loud skid as the pokemon behind her most certainly made a sudden stop. Autumn made a few more final paces before she ran right into the pokemon center door, crashing inside.

Blog Entries

Castelia City Gym, Unova

As soon as Pecha took her first step, dozens of insect Pokemon swarmed around her. She forgot that the silk that covered the gym worked like a Spider web; anything that touched it immediately alerted the spider to kill its prey. Instinctively, the Espeon used psychic to lock them in their place. As her blind eyes illuminated with blue light, it illuminated the bodies of the insects. She blasted them back, and a few splattered against the walls of the gym, killing them. The ones who survived proceeded to attack her, and she kept using the same attack to defeat them. Once all the ones she had heard were defeated or killed, Pecha traveled up the webs, up to the top.

Then, she had reached the final room. The paint that covered the floor of this Gym was now dried up like the webs of silk covering the gym. In front of her was a strong opponent. This Pokemon was close to being a Legend, they say it creates flames that burn hotter than the sun. Pecha shared the same name with it...

...Volcarona, the Sun Pokemon...

Blog Entries

atter the darkrai incident, he got to viridian city,thats when flash flood found a... pecular pokedoll on the floor. since he knew this was obviously a subsitute for some pokemon. he just walked past it. thats when it happened.
    a body slam barely on the shell
    after this he found a dragonite, appaled at the fact that flash flood knew the trap. "how did you know that i was using a subsitute?" the dragonite said
    " i have seen many subsitutes in my great many years of existence, after all, i am level 100 as the humans say"
    the dragonite seemed pleased to hear that. "oh i see. your that blastoise of red's that took down my trainer and the champian all those years ago... very well, now its time for me and my brothers to do a 3 on 1 battle for payback to what you did to us and lance way back when..."
    two more dragonites appered out of nowhere then.
    "first secptile being possesed. now all 3 of lances dragonites come back to get revenge. how many more nostalgic battles must i do without red or brendan????????" flash flood mumbled as he prepared for the worst...
    Last edited by returnofmastercrazyhand; 4th August 2013 at 02:27 PM.

"Dammit!!" After 5 failed attempts, Max was starting to get desperate. He had watched the scientist do this a million times, why was he having such a hard time now?! The sirens keep going off, the lights keep flashing and the Lickitung robot was already half way through the hall! The horrible scraping noises were also getting louder. Sparks fly around as the robots chainsaw arms slice into the walls! Max was beginning to sweat now. He tries to enter the code again only to hear the familiar female voice saying "Incorrect code, please try again" Max pounds on the hatch in frustration! "Son of a ....!!!!!"

Current location: Goldenrod City (Pokemon Center)

"Ooo dear, are you alright?" A female Weavile asked in concern.
    Autumn looked at her with a frighted face. She had never seen this pokemon before and it looked kinda scary, but yet it showed a sign of a kind face.
    "Aww umm, ya I'm fine." Autumn said calming down.
    "Well that's good but tell me, what on earth were you running from?" The Weavile asked.
    "I'm not sure, I heard such a voice that sounded threating so I booked it without looking who it was. It sounded like a guy and he attacked me with several attacks of Water Gun." Autumn explained,
    "I suppose I should not be shocked, this city is very dangerous compared to many others. You should not wander the city alone, pokemon take advantage of pokemon like yourself. What were you thinking?" The Weavile asked.
    Autumn could not tell her the real reason, she surely would be in much pain if she did. She decided to tell her half the truth.
    "My parents recently disappeared, and now I am chasing some stupid dream I had." Autumn explained.
    "Your following a dream? Do explain." The Weavile asked.
    Autumn decided to tell her the saying of her dream.
    "My dream repeated this saying over and over again: "The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful." Autumn said to Weavile.
    "You heard that in a dream? Are you sure? Everyone has heard that saying but no one cares to listen or perform it. We all heard it as an announcement to those loyal to humans, but they were quickly killed off. I'm surprised you heard that through a dream. Are you sure you didn't mistake that saying from a dream?" Weavile asks.
    "Umm, ya I am sure. I live in Greenfield Johto, we don't really hear much from the outside world. I in fact hardly know anything about the outside world. I was not even certain that this building I wandered into was in fact a pokemon center." Autumn explained.
    "You came all the way here without knowing the outside world. I'm very surprised you were not caught by evil pokemon out there." Weavile says.
    Autumn didn't want to say that she was indeed caught. That would risk her life no doubt. Autumn didn't dare tell her the entire truth, she was to aware of Moonlight finding out and sending pokemon after her, knowing what would happen to her.
    "Well I barely escaped whoever that was chasing me not minutes ago. I guess I have luck on my side." Autumn lied.
    "Well you don't seem injured to the point of care, so I am glad of that. You should stay here for awhile and learn about the outside world before you wander again, but I highly suggest you don't." The Weavile says.
    "What do you mean learn? This this place also a library or something?" Autumn asked.
    "Actually, somewhat yes it is. There is a library right next store not twenty feet away. It is close enough to this center that the bad pokemon don't dare come dear. Come with me, let me take you there." Weavile suggested.
    Weavile lead Autumn out of the pokemon center and towards the library. Autumn saw how much peaceful this area really was. She looked down the street yards away in both directions to see how evil it was outside the area. She saw how pokemon lingered around each other, staring each other down until someone let their guard down. Near the center, the pokemon that were outside didn't even bother to check behind them. They felt so safe towards Autumn's eyes.
    "Alright here you go. I hope you know how to read?" Weavile said.
    "Ooo, umm. I don't know if I know. I was born a wild pokemon with hardly any humans nearby. All we were taught was all to live a happy life. So I didn't really learn any survival skills like fighting, reading, history, anything like that." Autumn explained.
    "Ooo, dear. You really do have much to learn. Your pretty much as smart as a kindergarten student. I suggest you talk to the library at the front desk. She used to be a teacher before the humans disappeared. She taught recently born pokemon how to survive in the wild, as well as how to life with humans. I think she can really help you out if your willing to learn because to tell you the truth, I believe your more at risk than the normal. I'm no expert, but I am pretty darn sure you are considered very pretty to many guys and around here, you most certainly would get raped." Weavile said.
    Autumn already knew what she meant. She already has been raped twice now since her journey.
    "I appreciate your concern. Thank you very much." Autumn said.
    "Your most welcome. If you need anything, please come by the pokemon center to see me or any other nurses. I wish you luck." The weavile said as she left the library.

Blog Entries

"Well that went rather... unexpected..." Said the giant moth Pokemon. His voice was raspy, yet deep, "I guess I should have recruited a non-poisonous insect to take care of an Espeon like you..."

"E-Enough! I'm just here for the badge!" Pecha demanded, "I don't want to fight you for it!"

The Volcarona made a buzzing noise, which was the bug equivalent of a chuckle, "You're scared of me, aren't you?" The Espeon shifted her feet in a defensive pose, "Just give me the badge and I won't have to hurt you!" The Volcarona buzzed even louder,

"Try me," he said. Immediately, Pecha's eyes glowed blue, and the aura surrounded the leader. He rapidly flapped his wings, and unexpectedly broke out of her psychic hold. Before she knew it, the same attack was being used on her, and she was flung across the room.

"H-How..?! How do you know that move!?" She frantically asked. The Volcarona slowly approached her, "I had a trainer once, some of them give us things called TMs. They give us a much larger variety of attacks, unlike you, only knowing how to do one thing..." Pecha tried to stand up, thinking that she could snatch and run away with the gym badge. Before she even got a head start, the Fire Moth had a chain of flames circling around his body and wings. She didn't see it coming, and the flame charge blasted her back to the wall and badly burnt her left flank. Suddenly, the wall erupted in flame. The fire quickly spread and engulfed the entire room. She knew she would die if she continued to fight.

Pecha ran out from the room, the flames still following the strands of silk covering the gym. As soon as she got out, Venipedes swarmed her and tried to kill her before she could get out, and one had managed to bite her leg before she used Psychic to move them out of her way.

The Volcarona, still bent on destroying her, blasted even more flames; thus making the situation worse than it already was. As she ran out the door, hanging onto her life, screeches and squeals of insects echoed through the city as the Gym burned to the ground. Most of the Pokemon in there were half poison-type, they wouldn't survive that inferno. Pecha ignored it and ran to the nearest Pokemon Center, it would be insane if she tried to save any of them...

"Incorrect code, please try again" Well the 15th try is said to be the charm right? It had better be, since now the Robo Tongue was mere feet away from Max! The noise is unbearable and Max can even feel hot jets of exhaust steam coming from the cyborg in addition to everything else! Ok, Max just needed to stop guessing and try to visualize what the code actually was. He closes his eyes and tries to clear his mind. Shredding sounds are extremely close but Max still tries to concentrate. "I think I got it!"

Max begins inputting the code but is interrupted when the robot starts cutting on Max's shell with the chainsaws! "Arrgh!!!" Max withdraws into his shell a bit and tries to finish, as the buzz saw noises echo off of his shell which was now taking major damage. "Passcode accepted" The hatch slides open and Max flops through, rolling a few times before landing out side of the Devon building. "Phew!" He breathes a sigh of relief. Had Max not had a shell for protection, there is no doubt that he would have been chopped up into little pieces!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast