Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen) - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread)

OOC: I am well aware that the pokemon of the world are now very dangerous. I figured Autumn was allowed to walk away solely because she cooperated with dangerous pokemon. So yes, in a way, she got lucky. Sorry if I underestimated how aggressive you wanted these pokemon to be. I can fix that next time if you prefer. If your not talking about Autumn's dangerous friends, then yes I may have made a mistake in my post for not knowing how aggressive you wanted random pokemon to be.

Current location: Greenfield (Johto)
    Current goals: Finding her parents

"Wow, I sure hope my dream was not real. If I have to travel the world to collect gym badges, I will be in very real danger. Jake and his friends I know were always dangerous, but they let me be in the end all the time only because they get what they wanted. They are never interested in money or battles or anything like that. They just like to stick their cocks in girls they fine pleasing. If I am going to travel the world, I am sure I will run into pokemon who have very similar desires than Jake does but they probably would do it their way without any say about what I wanted. I better be careful." Autumn says to herself.
    Autumn convinced herself that her parents must have disappeared because the humans did. She thought that following her strange dream may be the best way to go right now. She never before left Greenfield. She hardly knew anything about the outside world other than the fact she could get raped or possibly killed if not careful. She had no idea which way was a gym so she picked a direction and followed it, hoping it lead her in the right direction.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 31st July 2013 at 01:35 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Route 3, Unova

So, I assume that this means badges that are no longer used in the league don't count. So there's no point in getting the Trio badge or Freeze badge then... Pecha thought as she walked through the grass. She had already passed by the daycare, which was now filled with younger and weaker Pokemon being sheltered from the stronger wild Pokemon. Yes, she knew this route was dangerous, but the chances of meeting a hostile with a super effective typing towards her was low. But despite the types, any hostiles she would encounter were twice as strong as her. However, crossing through here was necessary.

A little rustle in the grass made Pecha's ear twitch. It could have been just the wind... or it could have been an enemy. She started walking forward, hoping to ignore it. But there was a buzzing sound coming from the same area. She turned herself around and went into a defensive position,

"Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I don't know where you are. Show yourself!"

The noises stopped. She was getting too worried, it was probably just the wind after all. She didn't know that only half of it was the wind. She didn't detect it. She didn't know the presence of a hunter stalking its prey...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Current location: Route 34
    Current Goals: Finding her parents

After miles of traveling, Autumn finally reached a sign.
    "Route 34 ahead." The sign read.
    "I'm on route 34? I have no idea on where this leads to. What am I even doing. Why I'm I putting myself through this. I should just turn back. But that won't solve anything either. Ergg, I guess I will just follow this path then." Autumn said to herself.
    Her path was very rich in trees and grass, but Autumn didn't think this counted as a forest quite yet. She did pass by a forest tho on the way here.
    "Interesting path. I hope there is a town soon. My paws are going to get tired." Autumn says to herself.
    Autumn hears rustling along the side of the road. She looks over to see a single Furret standing along side a tree.
    "Ooo, a traveler. Not only that, but your alone and tiny. You best be careful around here girl. Pokemon are violence over here. You should stay off the path." The stranger says.
    "What do you mean?" Autumn asks confused.
    "Are you numb girl, I said your in danger. Luckily I am not interested in such small pokemon like yourself or else, even I could be a threat to you. Many other pokemon would attack you on sight if they saw you wandering around all alone." The stranger says.
    The stranger takes a closer look at Autumn's face and body.
    "Ooo my, your in more danger than I thought. Up ahead is the daycare center. That is by far the worst place for a pretty pokemon like you to wander into. You could get completely and utterly raped over by there. I suggest you turn around and go back the way you came from." The stranger says.
    "Ooo, that does sound horrible. But I have to press on. It's an emergency." Autumn says to the stranger.
    The stranger rolls his eyes in disappointment.
    "Girl, it's your funeral. I warned you. Your lucky I don't screw you myself right now, but like I said, I am not interested in little pokemon. I suppose I should give you luck. Let's hope we don't meet again, otherwise, I may have to turn you in into the daycare center." The stranger half threatens and helps.
    With that said, the stranger went on the road, and went on the path that Autumn came from.
    "I must be an idiot. I must live in the nicest place out of the whole world. Even Greenfield can be bad somethings. Perhaps I should continue on but stay off the road." Autumn said to herself.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 1st August 2013 at 02:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Route 3, Unova

The hunter still followed her. Pecha was completely unaware of his presence. Even though she had the ability to sense others with telepathy, she cannot use it constantly, and she would wear out if it was used for too long. As she walked, the buzzing sound appeared again. The first second, she had halted, and the next, she was collapsed on the ground. She could hear the blast ringing in her ear; she could feel the shock waves echoing in her lungs. She couldn't breathe, which meant she couldn't scream. Instinctively, Pecha triggered her telepathy and sensed a bug-type Pokemon. It was all the information she could gather before being lifted into the air. The Pokemon was strong, the beat of its wings is what caused the powerful shockwave that knocked her down.

"Finally..." it hissed, "Some easy prey for once..."

Before the giant insect would have killed Pecha in a split second, her silver eyes glowed blue, and likewise, the predator was surrounded in a blue aura. Psychic was a move that only dark-types could escape, and this monster was no dark type. It was a Yanmega, one of the world's most powerful bug Pokemon. The attack caused no damage, it only paralyzed him for the moment. The blind Espeon felt a moment of relief as she forced it back down to the ground. In fear, she sprinted away from the stunned predator, praying that it wouldn't follow her. The route wasn't too long, she might find sanctuary in the Pokemon center if she ran fast enough.

Current location: Route 34
    Current Goals: Finding her parents

Autumn hitched hiked along the rough grassy forested land of route 34.
    "My feet are killing me. I knew this would happen. I better find somewhere safe to rest." Autumn said to herself.
    She made her way along side a lake surrounded by a tense amount of high grass that towered over her.
    "This place must suck at night." Autumn thought to herself as she continued on.
    Autumn thought about what the random guy said to her. He said the daycare center was a bad place for her because of her looks. She figured he meant that the pokemon their, would use her body, mostly the males tho.
    "Getting screwed by guys who are somewhat by friends is one thing, having the same experience with guys who only care about pleasing themselves and raping others is another. I can't get caught by pokemon like that. They would never let me go." Autumn said to herself.
    "Well, well. Looks like you guessed spot on." A pokemon from behind said.
    Autumn looked back in terror to see a Gothorita.
    "How, how did you hear me. I didn't even speak." Autumn asked in fear.
    "Foolish girl, I can read the thoughts of pokemon. I could not help myself to not spy on you. It is not everyday that a pretty girl randomly wanders our territory. You will be a fine aspect to our collection." The male Gothorita says.
    "Collection? Collection of what?" Autumn asks curiously without having the common sense to run.
    "Ever heard of curiosity killed the cat. Well guess what, your the cat, except your not going to die. I'm taking you to the Pokemon Daycare Center where all the unfortunate females get brought to." The Gothorita says with amusement.
    Autumn's survival instinct finally kicks in as she turns around and runs straight towards the direction of where the center probably is. She finds herself stopping mid run as her body glows purplish pink.
    "Where do you think your running off to? I should have let you run. It would have been amusing for you to run straight into your own demise but or well. Your mine now." The Gothrita says with an evil grin.
    "Let me go. Please let me go." Autumn cried.

Devon corp, Rustboro city (Hoenn)

After rummaging around for a bit, Max had come up with a town map and a couple of super potions. He knew where to find the map because the scientist had been kind enough to explain a little about the system of pokemon gyms and had even marked them on the map! This was not how Max had pictured starting his journey but he would give it everything that he had. Max takes one last look around the Devon lab for the sake of nostalgia.

Blog Entries

Nacrene City, Unova

The Yanmega had to be far behind her now. She stopped and gasped for air, Pecha had rarely felt so afraid of an opponent. She felt so much weaker without Nicole. Nicole was her trainer. The girl was strong, and she had already gathered several gym badges. But those badges disappeared along with her. If only those badges had stayed behind like the Pokemon.

Now was not the time to complain. Pecha had to get moving if she didn't want to end up as a maimed corpse. She took it easier and returned to walking, Nacrene city seemed a bit quiet, and it made her feel safe. It was only slightly safer. Gangs of hostiles often ruled towns and parts of cities, tormenting or destroying whoever opposes them. Unlike most wild Pokemon, they were sadistic. They enjoy watching their victims cry in fear and pain. Wild Pokemon just kill them as quickly as they can. If she knew that she would be jumped in the future, she would have let that Yanmega snap her neck.

Pecha finally reached the Pokemon center, and rested for a moment. Her injuries were only scratches and bruises, nothing too serious. The only thing that bothered her was the ringing still in her ears, but it would leave soon enough.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 1st August 2013 at 12:35 PM.

Current location: Route 34, daycare center
    Current Goals: Survive

Autumn was floated all the way through the dense grassy area and was brought to a building surrounded by pokemon.
    "This is the daycare center if you have guessed already." The Gothrita says.
    Autumn looked at the building in fear as she was helpless to escape Gothrita's physic talents. Autumn was no fighter and had no experience in fighting. Her birthplace was always so peaceful compared to other places that she never needed to learn how to fight. As she was brought inside the building, many of the pokemon around them looked and stared as they licked their lips. Autumn didn't notice this but if she did, she probably would understand what was going through their minds. Autumn was stopped by Gothrita right in front of a desk.
    "Hey, you the Simisear running the desk, I got another victim for us here." Gothrita says to the Simisear.
    The bored Simisear turns around to wave the guy aside as a get lost gesture but sees a cute girl instead and changes his mind. He looks behind her to see the one who spoke.
    "My my, that's quite a prize you caught their lad. Go ahead and bring her to field in the back. I don't think we need permission for this one." The Simisear says.
    Gothrita smiles by his response, as he continues to float Autumn pass the front desk and through a couple of doors to reach the back field. What Autumn saw terrified her. She saw as many helpless girls of different sizes and types get brutally raped by not just one, but many guys all at once. The smell and sounds filled the field of sex, and made Autumn sick in a way. The next thing she knew, she was flying across the field, landing on her back. Some of the males noticed her and immediately stopped working on their current female. Autumn got herself onto her feet as her entire body started to shake.
    "Ooo wow, hey dude, look at that one over there. Isn't she something." A guy said.
    "Dang, are you sure she is real. We don't get that lucky everyday." Another guy says.
    Autumn hears different chit chats throughout the words of many pokemon males now surrounding her. Autumn tensed up but had no plan on what to do. She just stood their and prayed it wound not hurt.
    "I hope she is checked in because I want a round with her right now." One of the guys says.
    "I think many of us do dude. Should we risk it?" A guy asked another.
    "Hell ya, I doubt the worst that can happen is our deaths. Our organisation is not like the others. I'm sure we will be fine." The guy replies.
    "Your right. Why would they kill us for doing our job? I call her pussy." The guy quickly announces before another got the chance.
    "What gives you nibs? I'm bigger than you. I call her backside first." Another guy explains.
    "Your both insane. She is mine." Yet another guy says.
    The surrounding males near Autumn started to argue with each other on who got first nibs to fuck her. Autumn stood near now seeming to be paralysis as she started to blank out into her own mind, completely unaware of what was around her. One of the guys started to approach her as he played with himself, only to be smacked down by a mach punch from a nearby Monferno.
    "What do you think your doing?" The Monferno asks in anger at that now knocked down guy.
    "He is doing what your not going to do." Another male threaten the Monferno.
    "Who do you think your talking to?" The Monferno asked even more in rage.
    "A dead man if you even think about it, she is mine." The same guy says.
    This argument continued throughout the whole back field as almost every guy got involved.

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

As he was walking through Route 5, Stacey was growing concerned that he was being followed. His fears were confirmed when a pile of sludge landed next to him. Stacey turned around to see a Trubbish.
    "Now miss, just give me the items you have, and there won't be any trouble."
    Stacey ignored the anger he felt over being called "miss", and said, "Look, I'm not going to give you my stuff, but have you heard any messages about gym badges?"
    The Trubbish looked at him angrily, "I don't care about badges, and remember, I gave you a chance to give me your items."
    The Trubbish spit more sludge at Stacey. It hit him, but it was not that effective.
    Stacey focused on the Trubbish, and for a moment, his eyes glowed blue, then he fired a beam of psychic energy at the Trubbish.
    The Trubbish looked like it took a lot of damage, but it was still up. Before Stacey could react, the Trubbish surrounded him with a gas.
    Stacey could feel his body get weaker as he was poisoned. Stacey's eyes glowed blue again, before he shot another beam.
    It hit the Trubbish, and the Trubbish finally went down. Stacey weakly grabbed a Pecha Berry from his supplies, and ate it. Stacey walked over to the Trubbish, and said, "Word of advice, don't pick a fight with a type you're weak against.
    The Trubbish weakly said, "I know that, I was only the distraction", before passing out.
    "What?" was the only thing Stacey could say before he was attacked from behind.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Current location: Route 34, daycare center

Boom! An explosion echoed throughout the daycare. The guys started to get violent and attack each other. Shadow balls, Flamethrowers, Razor Leafs, attacks of all kinds were send across the field all around Autumn.
    "Back off!" A vulpix yelled as he used ember on another.
    "I'm the dominant one around here!" A Typhlosion yelled back as he used Overheat.
    Autumn stood in place, in complete fear and could not move a muscle. She could barely process what was going on around her.
    "THAT'S ENOUGH!" A very deep voice yelled across the daycare field, stopping the riot almost instantly.
    Autumn tried to make out who it was from her lack of vision because of her fear but could not.
    "Commander Makoto. Why are..." One of the guys paused to say.
    "Why are you here, I... mean what are you doing here?" The same guy continues to say as he trembled.
    Autumn could tell that whoever spoke was very important, almost like a boss or maybe he was the boss, who knew.
    "What in Arceus's name is going on around here?" The deep voice demands to know.
    "A riot sir." Someone said very quickly.
    "I give you everything you guys could ever want, and you guys still fight. I created this system so that every man here could get his fair share. I demand to know what is unbalanced from the center I own." The deep voice demands again.
    "Sir, it is her doing." One of the guys says as he points to the trembling Eevee.
    The deep voiced Garchomp looks at the victim who started it all. He then gave out a very loud laugh.
    "You guys are very lucky that I am very understanding. I see now why this place was going to hell. Regardless, this place has rules, and those rules are put into place to prevent riots like these. Is this pokemon checked in? The Garchomp asks the front desk men.
    "Ooo, umm no sir. She is not on the list." The front desk men said.
    "We now there is our problem. You don't just throw a pokemon looking like that Eevee until a pile of desperate males. No wonder a riot went loose. You guys are also very lucky that I am in a good mood today so I will not punish you all severely. However, you all will still be punished. I am removing this Eevee from the daycare and bringing her back with me to head quarters." The Garchomp says.
    Many of the guys got very upset with this news.
    "Ooo come on. That's so not fair. We never get girls looking like her ever." One of the guys angrily says.
    Garchomp gave the guy a death stare.
    I should kill you right now for talking back to me. Perhaps I should bite off your dick as punishment. Do you think that is worth the girl?" Garchomp asks.
    The guy closed his mouth shut and back away as he nodded no.
    "Exactly. What's the point of a pretty girl if you can't fuck her. You best be careful on what you say around me or any of the other commanders. Each of us would tear you apart lib from lib. You should be praying that I didn't decide to kill you." Garchomp says flexing his muscles, showing everyone that he is the dominant one.
    The Garchomp walks over to Autumn, and picks her up with one of his hands.
    "Clean this place up. I never want to see this again, or else everyone here will die." Garchomp threaten to everyone as he carried the trembling Eevee out of the daycare center.

Devon corp, Rustboro city (Hoenn)

Max stepped out of the room that he had called home and used a tentacle to close the door shut behind him. He now stood inside Devon corp proper, or rather in one of the hallways that connected the many sub sections and lab areas. The way outside was not far, Max only needed to go past a few doorways and a connecting corridor or two. As he walks, Max notices long gashes on some of the metallic walls along with quite a few scorch marks. Whatever had been in here sure had made a mess of the place.

A few moments later, Max enters a long hallway. At the far end was an exit beyond a hatch on the side of the wall, which is next to another door that led to other parts of the building. There are a lot of weird scratch marks all over and Max begins to wonder how come there are not any wild pokemon around, not that he was complaining. About halfway down the hall, an earsplitting siren starts going off!

All of the ceiling lights switch from white to a dim red color and several flashing lights also appear. The sudden blast of noise causes Max to almost hit the roof as he jumps from the shock! He thinks to himself as he regains his senses, "No big deal, this is just one of those intruder/ fire alarm drills that activated every now and then." Of course, it was about 5 times louder then what he was used to hearing from inside of the lab.

But then Max hears something unexpected that was even louder than the sirens, coming from the other side of the door he had just passed through a few minutes ago. It sounded like some kind of horrible mechanical grinding or shredding like a dump truck or something and it was getting closer! "What the hell is that?!" Max frowned as he tries to remember what it could be..

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Orre, Agate village Pokemon center
    "The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful."
    Flash flood woke up immediately after hearing the call, man it has been a long time since he last saw his favorite trainers... "I'll travel to Kanto first since that is where red first held me." but the desert region of orre looked the same no matter where he went! Eventually he reached the gateon port. "that's better" he said. He immediately jumped in the water to find the Kanto region, and began to use surf.
    Last edited by returnofmastercrazyhand; 2nd August 2013 at 08:19 AM.
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Blog Entries

Pinwheel Forest, Unova

Pecha had left the Pokemon Center and walked into Pinwheel forest, a place she has to overcome in order to reach Castelia City and obtain the Insect badge. This forest, this road, she had been here not too long ago. She remembered walking through the grass, she remembered how tall they were. And now, she was the one who towered over the plants. The Espeon was just an Eevee when she was last here, this was the forest she evolved in.

She walked into the grass, and ran into a large rock covered in moss. She had once trained around this rock, it was supposed to help her evolve into something else. Her happy memories suddenly went to sadness. Pecha was never meant to become an Espeon, her trainer, her sister, everyone she knew wanted her to become a Leafeon. She remembered the sound of disappointment in Nicole's voice when she became something different. Perhaps the only thing that had let Pecha stay on the team was Icirrus. She remembered that the Glaceon refused to fight for her trainer if her sister wasn't around, so of course she would have to stay on the team.

Pecha shook her head and pushed the memories back. She walked back onto the hard and hot asphalt of the road. She knew that in order to keep yourself from getting lost in the forest, she would have to stay on the path at all times.

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Current location... Pallet town

Upon reaching a run down pallet town 3 hours later, an espeon appeared out of nowhere and said "welcome flash flood, the master is waiting" he then realized he knew this espeon but how? " how do you know my name????" he asked. "you don't remember me? Typical... Very well... I guess if you truly want to bring red back, you will die like that little squirtle you once were..."
    That when it hit him... This was his old partner, Tim! "Tim?" he asked. Then Tim scolded him, "how DARE you use that name!!!!! Once I bring you to the master... You will perish!!!!!!" then flash flood thought to himself, "how could Tim get angry at his own name? Who is 'the master'? And what the hell happened to professor oak's lab?????"
    Last edited by returnofmastercrazyhand; 2nd August 2013 at 11:42 AM.
    I claim pokemon magmaruby, aquasapphire, ultra red, and super blue versions
    text only sigs are dumb.

Current Location: Goldenrod City (Inside evil organization headquarters)

Autumn woke up after the daycare problem. She must have fainted or something while being carried because now she had no clue where she was. All she knew was that she was in a building in a bed.
    "What the. Where I'm I." Autumn asked herself as she looked around the room.
    The bed she was on was pretty bed, and so was the bedroom.
    "I can see that your awake." A voice said on the other side of the bedroom.
    Autumn turned towards where she heard the voice and saw a Umbreon. Her eyes lit up. It was not just an Umbreon, it was a shiny one. His circles on his body were all blue.
    "Who are you? Where I'm I. What do you want with me?" Autumn asks strings of questions.
    "My name is Moonlight, and your in Goldenrod City, at my headquarters. As for what I want with you, I have already done so." Moonlight responds.
    Autumn tried processing what he meant by he already has done so. She looked at herself and saw that her slit was covered with liquid. She had been fucked while passed out.
    "Why how dare you. You seriously did this to me while I was passed out? You guys just use me like I am a toy." Autumn said, not afraid of Moonlight.
    "Umm, that's exactly what you are long with many other girls. Your just a time waster when we guys get bored. Don't feel so bad about it." Moonlight says.
    Autumn didn't understand why she still was talking to this guy.
    "Well alright, your done with me, now let me go." Autumn demanded.
    "Just let you go? Now why would I do that? You have nothing in return to give me that's not yourself. I see no reason to give you up." Moonlight says back.
    Autumn looked down at herself and started to tear up.
    "Please. Please just let me go, I will do anything you want, just let me go." Autumn cry's.
    "For your information, if I were to let you go, I am not letting you free. Fine, I am going to give you a choice. You can either stay here and continue to be fucked my me and possibly others, or you can join my organization, in which you will be better treated and become loyal to me." Moonlight explains to Autumn.
    Autumn thought about his offer. There was no way in hell she would accept to become a fuck toy for him permanently.
    "Join your organization? What kind of organization do you run? Autumn asks, realizing he was one of the criminal bosses that she heard of when in Greenfield.
    "My organization is very simple, collect the females of the region and use them for the desires of my men. That and influence the other guys of the region to stop wasting their time fighting each other, and show them that this world can be very pleasurable if they just focused on the girls and not each other." Moonlight explains.
    "Umm, ok. Exactly what I'm I getting out of this?" Autumn asks.
    "Your getting nothing out of this. All that you will be getting is you being fucked less often than if you were to stay here. However, if you prove to me that you can become loyal to my organization and to myself, then perhaps I can give you something worth your wild." Moonlight replies.
    Autumn could tell that neither option was a good one, but at least one was less worse than the other.
    "Alright fine whatever. Ill join your organization and help it out as long as I don't have to stay here twenty four hours a day." Autumn replied.
    "Very well but be warned. If you ever try to run away from us, or ever tell other organizations of my plans, I will make your life a living hell for the rest of your life. Got it." Moonlight threatens.
    "Yes I understand. So what do you want me to do?" Autumn asks.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast