Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Exclamation Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

(Rated T for teen, for violence and some mature themes)

From somewhere beyond time and space, both Mewtwo and Mew appear deep inside of Mt. Silver. (near Kanto/ Johto) Mewtwo wears a look of anger and disapproval while Mew simply makes a face that almost says "everything will definately be ok." It is as if the pair of high level pokemon had just returned from a conference of some kind, although it is impossible to know for certain.

The psychic pokemon are in a wide cavern, lit by torches and not far from a waterfall. Mewtwo shares its thoughts, "The mission is too difficult. We should just go down and retrieve the items ourselves!"
    In a rather amused way, Mew replies, "You know that we cannot do that. It would make us no different than the misguided pokemon that rule over cities as if they were private kingdoms. Not to mention that we cannot risk further upsetting the balance of the universe, barely functioning as it is."

Mewtwo and Mew finish setting up what seems to be an elaborate badge display case but built out of stone and without glass. Mew: "I think that it is about time to raise the curtain on this little show, would you not agree?" Mewtwo sits down, crosses his legs and arms and responds, "More like carry on the test that is going to get all of us killed."

Of course the previous conversation took place in a split second telepathically but now it was time for the psychic pokemon to broadcast the important message to anyone who would be willing to listen. "The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful."

The message is simple enough but the task is much harder than one might think. Taking on a gym with the aid of a pokemon trainer and full team of 6 could be tough business but to attempt to do so single handed was a challenge of the highest order. Any pokemon volunteering for this quest would no doubt need to battle through a gauntlet of same type pokemon for each gym and then somehow defeat the boss of that area. Negotiating with a gym boss could be possible but only if a challenger pokemon has a matching type and even then, the odds would not be great for avoiding violence.

And so the mental message is repeated. Some pokemon only hear bits of it, while others are able to hear the whole thing multiple times. Pokemon opposed to the idea do not recieve the message. The situation is funny in a way, the small inexpensive trinkets that trainers once traveled the land to collect now were the last remaining hope for the future of the planet..

A few notes:
    During the RP I will make 2 kinds of posts, one in character and another for record keeping and tracking the game progress. Whenever a badge is recovered by a player and placed inside of the cavern in Mt. Silver, it shall be counted as "completed"

Additionally, a column of light will rise out of the mountain and have a color that matches the badge. (this light is visible from all regions)

Gym battles could either be very easy or very difficult depending on the type match ups. Since these are not Pokemon league sanctioned Gyms at the moment, characters are permitted to claim badges through the use of stealth or other creative means.

Traveling from town to town in the same general area should take a minimum of 1 post. (for example moving from Cinnabar island to Cerulean city) Players are also free to go into more detail and get around slower if they wish.
    Traveling between regions should take at least 2 posts, even if it just putting something like "I slept the whole way to Sinnoh." This can be tricky however since any kind of boat/ transport service would now have to be operated by pokemon instead of humans.
    Players may begin in any region, at any pokemon center.

If you are unfamiliar with an area that your character is going to then you may want to do some research about the local terrain.

I am sure that everyone will be happy to find out that it is not needed to know the names of every badge. Anytime a character gains a Gym badge, just be sure to put the name of the badges city in BOLD and I will add it to the progress listing. (in order to officially "finish" though, each badge would still need to be brought to Mt. Silver and placed with the others.)

Here is a list of the gyms and their respective elements for reference:
    Kanto
    Pewter city (rock), Cerulean city (water), Vermillion city (electric), Celadon city (grass), Saffron city (psychic), Fuschia city (poison), Cinnabar island (fire), Viridian city (ground)
    Johto
    Violet city (flying), Azalea town (bug), Goldenrod city (normal), Ecruteak city (psychic), Cianwood city (fighting), Olivine city (steel), Mahogany town (ice), Blackthorne city (dragon)
    Hoenn
    Rustboro city (rock), Dewford town (fighting), Mauville city (electric), Lavaridge town (fire), Petalburg city (normal), Fortree city (flying), Mossdeep city (psychic), Sootopilis city (water)
    Sinnoh
    Oreburgh city (rock), Eterna city (grass), Veilstone city (fighting), Pastoria city (water), Hearthome city (ghost), Canalave city (steel), Snowpoint city (ice), Sunnyshore city (electric)
    Unova
    Aspertia city (normal), Virbank city (poison), Castelia city (bug), Nimbasa city (electric), Driftveil city (ground), Mistralton city (flying), Opelucid city (dragon), Humilau city (water)

(Optional) Adding a header at the start of posts with your characters location.
    Questions may be asked out of character or in the discussion thread.
    Let the game begin!

/Sign up thread / Discussion thread /
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 1st August 2013 at 08:02 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread)

"The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful."

Pecha awoke to a sudden voice. She took a deep breath of air and stretched, and attempted to reply to the voice, "Icirrus? Was that you?"
    But nothing responded. There was only silence. I swear, if someone out there is trying to pull a joke on me, I am going to kill them... she thought. The young Espeon closed her eyes and focused her power, attempting to sense the minds of any Pokemon nearby. There was still nothing.

Might as well head to Striaton City... hopefully Icirrus might be there with a lead on the human's disappearance, or even better, with our trainer...

Route 2, Unova
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 1st August 2013 at 12:48 AM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

"The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful."

Journey woke up by the broadcast. Gligar and Misdreavus were looking at her.
    "W-where are the others? W-where's Josh?"
    "Didn't you hear that message?" Misdreavus answered.
    Journey stood up. She tried to remember what the message was. She just got scared by it, but she didn't realize what it said.
    "The others didn't want to wait for you to wake up," Gligar said, "so they went to find Josh."
    "What do we do?" Misdreavus asked.
    "Well, apparently we have to collect those badges." Gligar answered.
    Journey didn't listen to the conversation that was going on. She was just scared. She finally felt safe with Josh and now he was gone.
    "How about you guys go find out about those badges. I'll find the others." Misdreavus said.
    Gligar nodded and watched Misdreavus floating away. Then he turned to Journey.
    "Please stay with me!" she said.
    "Of course." Gligar answered. "How about we head for the Mt. Silver to find out what's going on."
    Journey hesitated, but she knew she'd be safe with him.
    "Okay." she said.
    If anyone's interested in writing a fanfic together, you can always ask me for my skype :)

"Mom! Dad! Where are you?" Autumn screams out.
    Autumn runs around Greenfield to see where her parents have gone. She sees no sign of them or any humans. Something weird was going on.
    "Mom! Dad!" Autumn screams out again.
    She looked all around and figured that they were no longer in Greenfield.
    "Jeez Autumn quiet down. Why do you need your parents anyways? Your a big girl now. You don't need them anymore." A guy says walking behind her.
    Autumn turns around to see who said that.
    "Shut it Jake, this is an emergency. I think my parents may have gone missing." Autumn says.
    "Ooo come now, I'm sure they went on some kind of vacation or something. I'm sure they will be back sooner or later. You need to chill out and relax. So what you can't find them. It's only been a day. Your to dependent on them. You should learn to live on your own. Why not you come with me to my place with the other guys. We can help you relax." Jake says with a dirty smile.
    Autumn realizes quickly what he was after. She had no time to screw around with the guys.
    "Look, maybe some other time. After I find my parents I will play with you guys alright. Just not now." Autumn says in a rush.
    "Ooo come on Autumn. Seriously now. You get so worked up about them all the time. Don't you always realize that every time you get worked up about them that you soon find out that they are always fine in the end. Calm now and me and the other guys will help you relax. Don't you think it would be better to look for them when your not scared out of your mind. It's not healthy for you to stress out like that." Jake says trying to convince her.
    Autumn slowly starts to calm now.
    "I'm sorry Jake. Your right. I get worked up to easily. I'm sure they are fine. I bet they left to surprise me for dinner. That must be it." Autumn says calming down even more.
    "That's the spirit. Now common Autumn. Let's go have some fun." Jake says.
    "Alright fine, I'm coming." Autumn says following him.

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

Stacey was lying on his makeshift bed in an ally that he used as his home. He was staring at the stars, he couldn't sleep, but suddenly, he heard a voice. "Who's there?", he asked, jumping out of his bed. But any hostility he had was soon gone when he saw that nobody was there, and it talked about bringing the humans back. Many thoughts were going through his head, "Should I even trust the voice? Was I just imagining it? No other method of bringing the humans back has even worked, but this feels different. There's a gym in the city, but should I even try this?" Soon, he found himself getting tired, he decided to get some sleep, and make a choice in the morning.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

The talon brothers were asleep when the message struck. As a dodrio one of the heads remains awake... and he was the first one to pick up the message. It was Blue's turn to keep watch for the night. Dodrio do this naturally, but with the world in the state that it's in, it's even more important.
    "Did you hear that?" Blue said to his siblings, rousing them from their sleep.
    "An enemy? WHERE?!" Red shouted, immediately popping to attention. The youngest of the three, green, lazily lifted up his head. His eyes were half closed in drowsiness.
    "I don't think it was an enemy. I heard a voice... almost like someone far away was trying to contact me."
    Red gave his brother a very grumpy stare that showed off his own tiredness.
    "Voices in your head? Usually people keep that kind of stuff to themselves or else others will think they're insane." Red said with an irritated tone in his voice.
    "I heard it too." Green said drowsily before yawning. "Did it say something about the gym badges?"
    "Yes." Blue continued ignoring Red. "It said that if we want to bring the humans back we need to collect all of the gym badges."

"What did I tell you two? The humans are gone and they aren't coming back. A few rocks aren't going to change that. The sooner you get over your fantasy the sooner we can work together to survive."
    "Then how come both me and Green heard the same message? That can't be a coincidence." Blue said with a matter-of-fact tone.
    "It isn't a coincidence. You're both moping and whining about our old trainer, so you're both giving yourselves false hope. "
    "You're willing to give up that easy? Did you not care about our trainer at all? She hatched and raised us and that's how you remember her?"
    "If it means our survival I'd be more then willing to forget about her. Now I'm going to sleep. If you two start hearing voices again I don't want to have to hear YOUR voices afterward. Good. Night."

Green looked at his two older brothers fighting with sadness. It seemed like since their trainer disappeared Red and Blue haven't been getting along at all. She seemed to be the glue that held them together. Now they were falling apart.
    "I hate it when you two fight." Green said simply before letting himself fall back asleep. Blue stayed awake as was his duty for the night. He stayed up all night, thinking the matter over as his two brothers slept.

Jake lead Autumn down a hill that was carved into a circle. Down in the circle chatted six pokemon.
    "Is this a new meeting place?" Autumn asked.
    "It's more hidden than the last meeting place so ya, this is the new place." Jake responds.
    The pokemon from within the circle look up towards Jake and Autumn.
    "Ooo hey Jake. I see you brought her." One of the pokemon within the circle says.
    "Yep, she was freaking out again when I found her. But she is fine now." Jake replies.
    "Who are these guys? I don't remember them. Are they new friends of yours?" Autumn asks.
    "Ya they are. They were bored with themselves so I went out to search for you." Jake says.
    "I'm so honored. Please tell them not to go rough. Last time your other friends really went at me hard." Autumn says.
    "Ya sorry about that. Hey guys control yourselves please, Autumn does not like it rough." Jake says.
    "What? Ooo fine alright. We will go easy on her." One of the pokemon says disappointed.
    "Why not you go in the middle of them Autumn and we can get started. You can lay in whatever position that you are comfortable with." Jake says.
    "Alright." Autumn replies as she jumps into the middle of the circle.

Devon corp, Rustboro city (Hoenn)

This was one crummy situation. Although Max was safe enough inside of his isolated lab room, he could see the carnage going on in the rest of the city through a small window. Pokémon were rioting for days on end and Max really had no idea why. He had heard fighting going on in and around the Devon building but his room had not been breached yet.

Then as if he were daydreaming or maybe had fallen asleep, Max heard part of a message that said something about the missing humans and gathering up gym badges. Max's supplies were starting to run low anyway so he figures that now would be as good a time as any to set out on a trip..

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Striaton City, Unova

There was a bit of commotion going around the town. Pokemon spoke with a tone of confusion and concern in their voices. Pecha focused her power to hopefully find her sister among the crowds, but she was nowhere in the area. The blind Espeon was about to leave disappointed, but there was still a reason to be here. Why was everyone so worried? She approached one of the Pokemon,

"Uh, hey... what happened here...?" she asked awkwardly. Pecha couldn't tell what kind of Pokemon she was speaking to, due to her blindness, but she could tell it was a bit younger than her,

"Everyone around here heard some voice, but we don't know who it was or why all of us heard it!"

"Really? What did it say?"

"It told us something about gathering gym badges, and it has something to do with the humans."

So it wasn't just me... Pecha thought. She had to report this to Icirrus, but that would require a long journey to northern Unova. But it's necessary in order to bring back the humans.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Current Location: Greenfield (Johto)
    Current Goals: Relaxing

Autumn decided to go into her favorite position and lied on her back. She looks backwards to see the Cyndaquil, Jake. She watched as he made his way on the other side of Autumn. The other guys started to close in on her as well, the same routine that Autumn was used to.
    "That position again I see. That's fine with me, I like it this way too. Go ahead and spread your legs wide apart for me." Jake says.
    Autumn did what she was told and spread her back legs away from each other. She saw as Jake started to lick his lips and move closer to her, playing with his crouch. The other guys remained still as usual. Jake made his way all the way up towards Autumn, having his crouch nearly touch her. She soon felt something starting to poke at her. Autumn figured that his member was growing in size towards her crouch which is why she felt something when Jake didn't move any part of his body. Jake rested his two paws along each side of her two legs for support.
    "Are you ready?" Jake asked.
    "Your little friend already asked that question and my friend said yes." Autumn replied with a smile.
    Jake thought about her comment, not processing right away what she meant by that. He quickly understood and chuckled a bit.
    "Funny. Ok. Here it goes." Jake says.
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 30th July 2013 at 05:03 PM.

Watch as I ooze power! Magical Doughnut's Avatar

Stacey woke up, and he made his choice. "I swore to myself to try to bring the humans back, even if it doesn't work, I might be able to get stronger at least," he thought as he walked around the city. He walked up to the Gym, but stopped a safe distance away, "Should I just walk in and try to claim a badge? They're probably strong, and they would surround me." Pausing for a second, he thought, "I can't take that risk, maybe other Pokemon heard the message? Maybe I could persuade them to help me obtain the badges." Deciding that was the best action, he left the gym and asked a few Pokemon if they heard the message, he was only met with confused looks. Deciding that he should try traveling somewhere else, he went home to get some supplies. "There are three routes out of the city. I heard that the Pokemon I would see after crossing the bridge are really strong, so it's best I don't go there for now. Route 5 would be easier, but I didn't really want to go back there after I was finally able to leave, still, I guess it beats a desert." He finished gathering materials, and left the ally that became his home. He got to the edge of the city, and with a sigh, started down Route 5.
    ALLONS-Y!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Lief was propped on the wall of a Pokemon Center, trying to keep calm. Okay, I have found no leads so far involving the disappearance of humans, nor how to get them back. What am I supposed to do now...? Then he heard a voice inside of his head.
    That was easy, he thought. Of course, this presents a problem...this would mean I'd have to challenge all the gyms -even the ones not in Unova, and I have no idea where they are. He sighed. Maybe I could try to team up with another Pokemon... He then thought for a little longer. There is a Gym in Castelia, right? I'll start there. He then began to find his way to the Castelia City Gym.

Current location: Greenfield (Johto)
    Current Goals: Relaxing

Thirty minutes passed before all the guys had their fair share. Most of the guys collapsed on the ground afterwards, Jake included. Autumn felt very tired and satisfied as well.
    "That felt amazing. I'm glad to have a friend like you around." Jake says to Autumn.
    Autumn at first didn't reply for she was to tired to speak but got the strength to speak anyways.
    "Thanks, and your welcome. Your still the best compared to your friends tho." Autumn said with a compliment.
    "I know, I'm aware. Thanks." Jake replied.
    Jake struggles to get up.
    "Unless if you want more, I suggest you change that position of yours before I go at you for a second time." Jake says with a smile.
    Autumn brought her legs together and got herself on all fours.
    "Thanks, but I had enough pleasure for one afternoon." I have to go find by parents now, see you later. Autumn said with a smile as she walks away from the group of guys.
    "Bye!" Jake shouts back at her.
    Autumn looks for her parents for hours and realizes something else strange. There were no humans around.
    "That's odd." Autumn says to herself.
    Autumn had the weirdest dream last night about all the humans disappearing, could all of that been true. She started to panic again as she started to believe her dream was true and thought that was the cause of her parents disappearance.
    "Ooo no. This can't be happening. Mom! Dad! Where are you?" Autumn screams out.

(OOC: GlaceonLover94, While I am all in favor of relaxing in a crisis situation, you do realize that the current pokemon world is highly dangerous and not safe at all? Unless Autumn and her friends were inside of a pokemon center, I would say that they had about a 90% chance of getting mugged or ambushed for letting their guard down.)

Devon corp, Rustboro city (Hoenn)

Max started looking around the lab for anything that could be useful. Once he left, it was unlikely that he would be able to return anytime soon. He hopped onto a chair with wheels and began shuffling through papers that are scattered about on top of a desk. He had watched the scientist sit in this very chair what must have been hundreds of times..
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 31st July 2013 at 07:41 AM.

Journey and Gligar had been walking for a few hours now. Gligar had met Josh in the Mt. Silver, so he knew where to go.
    "A cliff." Gligar said.
    Journey looked down. She got scared.
    "How do I pass this?" she asked.
    "Stay here." Gligar said, "I'll check if there is another way."
    Journey watched Gligar as he flew away. Then she sat down. She was scared. She was now all alone and she was hoping that Gligar came back soon.
    If anyone's interested in writing a fanfic together, you can always ask me for my skype :)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast