Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!!

I believe he means the other guy was so freaking powerful, it doesn't even need a swear it was a curb-stomp battle.

Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar

Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ME Grimlock View Post
    Today seems to be just like any other day. The sun is shining, bird pokemon are flying and pokemon battles go on like normal. Except one thing is missing, EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! Traces of the people still remain, such as empty cars, abandoned buildings and all technology up until the time frame of Black and White but there are no pokemon trainers anywhere to be found.

Immediately pokemon around the globe begin to come up with theories as to what has happened: Could they have been turned into zombies? Did they have to suddenly flee the earth and go into space? Maybe they all turned into candy and got eaten? Could it be that they all have gone inside the dream of dream and are trapped? No pokemon knows for sure. One would think that this new world without humans would be paradise but it turns out to be much more similar to a kind of apocalypse.

Food marts are looted, buildings are destroyed for no reason and pokemon take over territory all over the place. The only sanctuary recognized by all sides are pokemon centers. Even though most of them quickly get run down due to lack of maintenance, the centers are practically the only places around where battling is discouraged. Pokemon gyms which were once a symbol of excellence become hot spots for conflict, as powerful pokemon try to take the structures over for themselves. In some towns, gangs of pokemon roam the streets looking for others to fight with. The pokemon world has become a free for all and everyone is invited, whether they want to be or not.

A few days into the madness a rumor or perhaps a myth, starts spreading that there might be a way to bring the humans back and return things to the way they used to be. However, some pokemon like things as they are and will do anything to make sure that humanity does not come back..

RULES:
    No excessive godmoding
    No controlling other players without permission
    If battling another player, no automatic hitting
    Side stories are encouraged
    Non player characters may be controlled by anyone temporarily
    Each character is free to pursue the mystery in their own way or to even ignore the larger plot all together and do something else. (like just staying alive)
    No fighting allowed inside of pokemon centers

Name:
    Species: (no legends, can come from any region and no ghost types)
    Appearance: (mention if the character looks mostly standard for the species or if they have any special markings or accessories)
    History: (at least one paragraph)

(I will do my best to answer any questions)

/ Discussion thread / Main thread /

Our Heroes:
    What if we are part ghost?
    (cant be legend)

Name: Illusion
    Species:Zoroark
    Appearance:Just normal like all zoroark
    History:I am not a good paragraph writer srry....
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

I love mystery dungeon

I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...

Quote Originally Posted by mewing mewie mew View Post
    Any poke's that are partial ghost would also be disqualified. As for Zoroark, their species is a bit too close to legendary status to be allowed. If you are looking for a good dark type might I suggest Houndour or Poochyena?

I would be willing to accept what most might call a "short" paragraph for history. You may want to talk about something like if your character had a trainer or was wild to begin with.

redundant UN is redundant return of ROMCH's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow return of ROMCH On Twitter Add return of ROMCH on Facebook Add return of ROMCH on Google+ Add return of ROMCH on MySpace
    Add return of ROMCH on Linkedin Follow return of ROMCH on Tumblr Follow return of ROMCH on Flickr Visit return of ROMCH's Youtube Channel

is the sign-up still open if so then i will join.
    Name:flash flood
    Pokemon age: 187
    Species: blastoise
    Appearance: regular blastoise
    History: this particular blastoise came from a trade with the talented trainer from heonn:brendan, he traded with red from the kanto region to receive one of his starters. the blastoise brendan received in exchange for his secptile became his good companion. then one day, brendan mysteriously disappeared. flash flood, (which red went to the name rater to rename before the trade) kept looking for other trainers, only to find that ALL humans disappeared. eventually living in the abandoned agate village pokemon center in orre. he was one of the last to receive the call due to forgetting all about his owner. after he heard the call, he decided that the memories he had with red and brendan need to survive. and so begins his journey.
    banner credit to caprizant

Indeed, the Sign ups are still open!

Flash flood, the experienced Blastoise is, Approved!

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (Still Open)

Name:Strike
    Pokemon Age:11
    Species:Shinx
    Appearance:A little small for his kind
    History:My owner was Jack. A bright bold guy who then traded me off when i was 10.He traded me to his cousin Phil who didnt even like me so just let me die.I ran away and learned a few things and when i came back Phil was gone. I felt happy at first then looked outside and saw every trainer gone. Abondoned cars and houses.
    I shut the door and walk outside and thats how my journey began.

I am going to assume that Shinx is not a zombie and that you meant to put "so he left me to die".
    Strike, the Shinx full of enthusiasm, Approved!

(you may want to take this chance to edit your post in the main thread into something story related)

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, here it goes...

Name: Eris
    Pokemon age: 10
    Species: Absol
    Appearance: Everything's usual, except the dark blue mark on her head is shaped like a fermata.
    History: Eris was born up in the northern areas of the Unova region, and her biological parents sort of just "disappeared". She was found by a nomadic group of small Pokemon who never evolved, and was raised under their care. Being a Pokemon who couldn't evolve and grow larger, she grew up like a child in an adult's body, making some situations rather awkward. Her ability to sense disasters and danger never kicked in, so she never knew when something bad was going to happen. Which is why it took her completely by surprise when the humans vanished. Eris has made it her goal to bring back the humans so that the more domesticated Pokemon could survive, but she hasn't exactly figured out how to control her own abilities very well.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Eris the potential replacement to Pecha is, Approved!

Im building up on posts:3 mewing mewie mew's Avatar

Visit mewing mewie mew's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ME Grimlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewing mewie mew View Post
    Any poke's that are partial ghost would also be disqualified. As for Zoroark, their species is a bit too close to legendary status to be allowed. If you are looking for a good dark type might I suggest Houndour or Poochyena?

I would be willing to accept what most might call a "short" paragraph for history. You may want to talk about something like if your character had a trainer or was wild to begin with.
    )
    Ill pick grovyles, Hes my third favoite.
    Pokemon:Grovyle
    Name:Grovyle
    Appearance:Regular
    History:As my trainer died, I lived alone and sad, My trainer promised his pokemon as friends, But, They all died too.
    After a search for another, I failed.... So I went off to the real world, As I saw the buildings tore, And pokemon were everywhere. When I looked at the water, I just saw my trainer, And was... sad....
    I met other pokemon, But I knew absolutley nothing could restore my broken heart.
    “The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
    While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
    ~Grovyle

Though the parting hurts, The rest is in your hands. ~Grovyle

I love mystery dungeon

I don't use stats because they are so confusing and I just don't get them...

Mystery Zone Shenanigans! MistyPrism's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Helix
    Species: Espeon
    Appearance: Somewhat like a normal Espeon, but her eyes are brown, glow in the dark, and she is white, and the gem on her forehead is blue.
    History : She was the loving Pokémon of a Coordinator from the Sinnoh region. Funny and clever, she had the ability to see in the dark. She was an Eevee (still white) when she was captured, and young at that, so she had a great bond with her trainer.

Grovyle the broken hearted, Approved!

Helix the Espeon with the blue gem is hereby, Approved!

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Oh this looks great hehe...

Name: Tsume
    Pokemon age: 16
    Species: Poochyena
    Appearance: A normal Poochyena exept for the large scar on her eye from various fights.
    History: Tsume had it sort of rough. She started out as a wild Pokemon and lived with some Mightyena and other Poochyena. Things started to get really bad in the pack so she decided to move on for herself. That resulted in her having a fight with pack leader who wanted her to stay. Tsume still wanting to leave fought him, lost and ended up having to run away barely alive. Trying to regain her strength she met some trainer who caught her in her weak state. He had a Electrike named Kiba, they became freinds. The trainer they both had often put them into fights they had no business being in. Tsume finally decided to run away, Fang following behind. She doesn't seem to mind the disappearance of the humans too much. Tsume does however feel responsible for Fang.

Name: Fang
    Pokemon age: 14
    Species: Electrike
    Appearance: Fang has a little red scarf around his neck from his trainer.
    History: Fang really liked his trainer even though he was weak and didn't know what he was doing. He only decided to go with Tsume because life as a wild Pokemon seemed so much cooler then being with a trainer.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Tsume the rough and tough Poochyena, Approved!

Fang is also Approved!

Lubba is a Purple Devil MarioMiner's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it open now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123