Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing) - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

(Leader? I guess Gardi's the closest to that)

Gardi stumbled backwards from the hit, but then used Psychic on all of the opposing pokemon, stopping them. "Leave us and we'll give you back your friend."
    At that moment, Auria woke up and took in the situation.
    "D-do it! If they get you... it's bad! They siphoned away my Evolutionary Energy, and if I ever begin to evolve again, I'll die from trying to use energy that I don't have! I don't want that to happen to anyone else!"
    "What if it's a trap?" Mia asked.
    "There's nothing you could do about it! Gardi could get you all right now. So just g-go!"
    "What do you think, everyone? Trade or fight?" Crashu asked, everyone still frozen by the psychic.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lily had done something she never thought she would. "I'll take a sacrifice." Lily yelled "CELEBI!!!!" Celebi appeared and siphoned her Evolutionary energy into a container and gave Auria hers back, and then used Psyshock to break Auria out, followed by Lily devolving and their switching places.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xelda57 View Post
    (Leader? I guess Gardi's the closest to that)

Gardi stumbled backwards from the hit, but then used Psychic on all of the opposing pokemon, stopping them. "Leave us and we'll give you back your friend."
    At that moment, Auria woke up and took in the situation.
    "D-do it! If they get you... it's bad! They siphoned away my Evolutionary Energy, and if I ever begin to evolve again, I'll die from trying to use energy that I don't have! I don't want that to happen to anyone else!"
    "What if it's a trap?" Mia asked.
    "There's nothing you could do about it! Gardi could get you all right now. So just g-go!"
    "What do you think, everyone? Trade or fight?" Crashu asked, everyone still frozen by the psychic.
    You already said that @xelda57

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Oh. Sorry)

"Sacrifice?! N-no!! You have no idea-" But then they did it. Lily's Evolutionary Energy had been taken, and she was free.
    "Looks like we got more than we were trying for, huh? But we're not complaining. Now, go!" Gardi said, releasing the Psychic. At that, Auria immediately attacked her from her position behind the Gardevoir. The rest of Team CombatMasters and Team FeatherBlade followed her example, and this time, Team Devolution had to fight. They fought very fiercely. (Currently, all of them are top evolve form, and Eon is a Flareon)
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

LeafShine saw Team PureLight appear and Gloria used Psyshock on all of the foes, and Pure attacked fiercely.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

While they all fought under the bridge, a tired looking Raichu lowered himself down from above with his tail, looking tired. The battling had woken him up.
    "Wha.. What's all the racket?... OH NO! ABBY, MIDNIGHT, COME HERE!" The three jumped down and joined in the battle. Team Devolution was getting weaker... and then they all vanished, teleported away by Gardevoir along with Lily.
    "Cowards!!" Auria yelled, but it was of no use. They were far away by now.
    Thunder had been devolved during the battle, but now he was standing next to a Thunder Stone that had appeared when he devolved. He touched it and evolved again. "Hey, Auria... What happened there? And why was I a Pikachu? And why are you a Riolu?"
    Auria explained the matter to Team Night, and they looked shocked.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

(It's okay. You can use it. I'm giving you the spot)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Should I go sign it up or does it just transfer from PMD Explorers of Legend?)

"So Lily got taken away?! You know, for stone-evolved pokemon, the stones contain the Evolutionary Energy. They obviously can't use Stones... unless they think the only way to draw out the energy is to pull it out during an evolution. That would make sense. However, that means Lily would still be able to evolve, and the Sun Stone would turn into a normal rock. She would just have to get a different Stone..."
    "Doesn't that mean they can use her over and over again?"
    "Oh crap! You're right!!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Lily saw a Sun Stone and touched it. Before Devolution could get her, she was a Lilligant.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"We can just devolve you again, you know!" Corey grinned as he secured the cage tightly for the process.

"Let's go find them again! Auria, can you sense Lily at all?" Thunder asked.
    "N-no... They must be... all the way across the region!"
    "All the way? Where would that be?" Mia asked.
    "Wait, what if they're in another region?!"
    "They couldn't possibly Teleport that far, could they...?"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"I know which region! Gloria told me! TO HOENN!!!!!!!" yelled Maria as she boarded Peace.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"What are you doing?!" Yelled the devolved Pidove. (Don't you remember? :D )
    "Just Star and I, please," Aerios said. They both lowered themselves, and Team CombatMasters and Team Night climbed onto Star's back, leaving Aerios for the other Teams.
    "Obviously, we can't fly very fast with two teams each on our backs, but we'll be at a steady speed. Our stamina is pretty good, and you guys are rather light."
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The other teams got on Aerios' back.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

They began the long flight toward the far away Hoenn Region. "It should take a few hours..." Star commented. "So long as there isn't any interference."
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

But then Bella wobbled a little. "A-AAAAHHHH!" she screamed as she was falling. Maria caught her. "Stop it!"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast