Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing) - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

Maria then crashed into Auria as she tried to deliver a package to Gloria. "A-Auria?! Is that really you?!" said Maria, who was really happy.

Gloria took the package and went to the others, letting Team CombatMasters and Maria in.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Team Pure had finally arrived at their new home: Alder's old room. They saw where Team Toxic was at; Shauntal's old room was popular for ghost-types and poison-types. They welcomed Gregg the Grimer, Tray the Trubbish, and Raini the Foongus, as well as met Gloria, Sal, and Samantha- Team PureLight- and met Auria.

-LeafShine-

"Auria! I can't believe it- you're here!" Maria was happy as can be.

-PureLight-

PureLight fell back asleep.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The Team LeafShine had slept the rest of the night off.

-Pure-

Team Pure had seen all they needed: Gloria, Maria, Auria...... And even Raini. They then let Priscilla take over. The GLO was put on its charger. Rynah had started to explore. Zadie and Priscilla had decided to go to route 14.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

On Route 14, Zadie and Priscilla danced a victini dance to add Victini to their team.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

(It's not the other Auria, it's a Riolu on Team CombatMasters instead of a Lucario on Team Power, but we can pretend she's the same for the sake of the RP, I guess)

"Oh, Maria! Hello there!" Auria said after she had recovered from the shock of being charged into. "This is Crashu and Mia, my teammates in Unova."
    "Hello!" Crashu and Mia said at the same time, then looked at each other, surprised.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Maria was happy. "I missed you. You seem...... Different though."

Gloria slept it of.

Pure finally slept.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Yes, I've been... un-evolved. It was terrible... This crazy team of pokemon got me and put me through this machine! It hurt a lot... then I was a Riolu again. I don't even know if it's possible for me to evolve again! I mean, I evolve when I have high friendship with others, and I do, with my teammates, and you, and... But maybe after I've evolved, it's impossible to evolve again! Maybe my body thinks I'm still a Lucario!!"

(Plot point, maybe? If I can make another team, I could make this evil one)
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Priscilla (Purrloin) awoke to the ruckus going on. She heard a Riolu and Leavanny talking, and realized it was Maria and Auria! "What's going on?!" she asked.

"That's bad." said Maria, when she suddenly heard a scream from Gloria!

"I DE-EVOLVED TO GOTHORITA!!!!!!" She yelled.

(go ahead)

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(OK Thanks)

"Oh, dear..." Mia muttered sadly.
    "Let's go after them! Come on, let's search all over! Victory Road first, since it's closer!" Crashu
    "Yes, I agree. I think that if we defeated and brought them in, they would have to stop doing this when they're in captivity... and I'd be happy enough to evolve a second time!!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Maria had suddenly seen an orb of light consume her. She came out....... "I'M A (REDACTED) SWADLOON!" she yelled.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

A Gardevoir stepped out from the shadows, though she was the only one there.
    "Yes, you are. You don't need to yell it, we can all see. ...Our experiment is working. My abilities grow." Auria leapt forward furiously, ready to use Force Palm at the calmly speaking pokemon, but she teleported away.
    "D-did she mean that she can devolve pokemon with her psychic powers?" Mia stuttered. Crashu also looked worried.
    "Yes, that's exactly what she meant. When I was devolved, I was tied down and put through a machine. Maria clearly didn't have that happen to her, so that must be the case. Meaning that the sooner we find them, the better. Luckily, I kept my moves from when I was a Lucario, but my power is down. If we want to go on this mission, we all need to be prepared to be devolved and possibly even de-leveled to level one. Do we all still want to do this?"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Maria let Vine take charge. Team Leaf- A screaming Torchic was heard. "DARN IT KILL THAT THING! Sorry, -Shine is ready.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Auria jumped at the noise. "What's going on?!" She asked. "Uh... Mia, wait here! We'll be back soon, and we'll get you when it's safe." Mia sat down obediently, and Crashu ran out after Auria.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Rynah awoke to find herself as a Solosis. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I DEVOLVED!"

Maria had followed to find a new FireBlaze carrying on the legacy of the old one. "I knew it...... FIREBLAZE!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!!" she yelled.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"So these are enemies? Okay, Crashu, let's fight too!" Auria said. Crashu began fighting, and Auria began to run in when she froze and ran back inside. A minute later, she ran out again with Mia, whose leg was no longer broken. "When I devolved, my mind lost some focus, and I forgot I could use Heal Pulse! It just came back to me now!" Auria shouted over the noise of battle. Then, the two pokemon attacked, Auria with Aura Sphere and Mia with Brick Break.
    Links to stuff.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast