Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Post Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

Team PureLight walked around to their new home, Caitlin's old room. "What about that bed? Do we need it?" said Samantha, a female Swoobat. "We need it" said Gloria the Gothitell. Sally, a Solosis, thought of the first rescue for the new team.

-LeafShine-

Maria had wondered whether or not she should help the newly evolved Meganium, Bella*, out with her work. "She seems to be coping very well here." said Vine, a Serperior*, as Maria stitched a new hood for the soon-to-be baby Sewaddle they needed to protect. Although it wasn't that long since the people of Castelia City decided to leave Pokemon Rescue Teams alone, Maria was curious about what happened to the small village she helped save with the rest of LeafShine. Then, she remembered her new ally: Bella. She liked her, and they are good friends.

*Means this is a spoiler to how things worked out in Explorers of Legend.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 6th September 2012 at 10:22 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Pure (Sign-Ups ongoing)

Update: The Start is here! Popular? Maybe, but GO TEAMS GO!

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Leavanny, could you tell me who the two other sign ups for Hunger Games are so I can pester them?

Larry was curled up in the tunnels of Victory Road. He had just got off his shift on the caves and was exhausted. Light shone into his eyes as the vine entrance to the cave was opened and his team mate, Barry, a Growlithe, entered. The Growlithe spoke to him.

"Larry, There's another of those Deino stuck on the cliffs by the Durant nest. Your the only one that can climb well enough to get to it. Come quickly!" he said. The Chimchar rose from his makeshift bed of plants.

"Okay," he murmured. "I'm coming." Sometimes it felt like he had no power as leader of the group. He walked over to the vine cover and thrust it aside. "Give me a ride, Barry," he said. As soon as he jumped on top of the other Fire-type he leapt off, running along the narrow cliffs to where the largest Durant nest on Victory Road was. As the Deino came into view Larry realised the full extent of the situation.

"Holy Arceus," he muttered.

Besides the odd Trainer that was cocky enough to face Dragonspiral Tower the lair of Team Draco was mostly undisturbed. Claws was trying to master a new move, Focus Blast, that he had seen one of the 10-year old idiots trying to teach his Pokémon. Sleeping against the wall was his Leader, Fangs, a Gible. The Landshark Pokémon was small and didn't look very dangerous. Claws thought that he acted as a good deputy most of the time and hoped that Fangs agreed. But it wouldn't be hard to take over, would it? His concentration broke as the newest member of the team, Brute, burst in.

"Can someone help me? There's a massive boulder blocking the entrance and the Golett are getting annoyed," the Bagon said. Claws sighed, trying not to get over-frustrated.

"If you insist, I'll come, shorty," he said bitterly.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

My sister might want in, let her be Splash, okay?

-PureLight-

Gloria had called Sal onto the spiral staircase. Sal was scared. "Why does that-" She heard noises outside of the arena. She floated to Victory Road, and saw a Torchic!

-LeafShine-

Maria and Bella were tired. All of LS fell asleep.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

The members of Team FeatherBlade were flying up the high cliffs of Victory Road, energetic and ready to go. Star the Skarmory spotted a few fire types looking up at... a Deino stuck in a Durant nest! A huge one, at that!
    "Okay, problem. Looks like another team, fire types, is working on it, but the situation doesn't look good at all." Peace and Aeros turned to see it as well.
    "Oh, man, that looks bad..." the Braviary, Aeros, said. He flew down to the Chimchar and Growlithe who were looking at it. "Hey, you two! Need a wing?" he asked. Peace, a Tranquill, was following Star up for a better view.

Team CombatMasters was resting in Elite Four Marshal's former room, now their place of residence. They used it as a headquarters and a home. Auria the Riolu suddenly jumped up, making Crashu and Aquos flinch.
    "What's up, Auria? Is someone nearby?" Keldeo, a.k.a. Aquos, asked.
    "Yeah..." She replied. Crashu, a Sawk, looked around curiously. A Mienfoo warily approached them.
    "Hello, there! Come here, it's okay!" Aquos said invitingly. The Mienfoo approached, limping over with one good leg. Crashu immediately ran over and, at twice her height, easily supported the limping pokemon, letting nearly all her weight leave the injured leg. She gratefully sat down, and then Aquos and Crashu automatically looked at Auria.
    "She's good. We can trust her..." Auria decided as the team bandaged up the Mienfoo's leg. "What's your name?"
    "I am called Mia," she responded.
    "Can she join the team? I feel like she'd be a good ally. Only if she wants to, of course..." Auria looked at Mia questioningly.
    "I'd love to." Mia replied. "Thank you very much for helping me. I want to have friends like you..."
    "What do you mean?" Crashu asked.
    "My 'friends' all seemed nice, but they organized a fight for me behind my bag, which staged me against a Hariyama. Though I objected, they insisted I fight... It got my leg broken."
    "I say she can join," Aquos said, and Crashu nodded. "She's being honest, right?"
    "Yes, she is. Like I said, we can trust her... Welcome to Team CombatMasters, the team of ultimate fighting types."
    "U-Ultimate? I don't think I..." Mia looked worried. The rest of the team laughed.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

-PureLight-

PureLight set off towards Sinnoh, to do their job called "The Safety for Psychic-Types."

-Team LeafShine-

Maria awoke, aware she would soon get to move towards Sinnoh. She went to a local Pokemon town, Tiny Root Town. She accepted her first Sinnoh job. It was titled "The Grotle Rescue", and required 8 Grotle to be retuned to Eterna Forest. It was a hard job, but they planned to get it done. They soon set off for Sinnoh.

-Sinnoh: LeafShine-

At Sinnoh, the determined camp for the team was Eterna Forest. Maria set LeafShine's camp spot at the area near the Moss Rock.
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 6th September 2012 at 06:47 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Three pokemon were on a mission in Route 7, they had to find a Pidove that had gotten lost in the grass. They've already found it, but they were having trouble making it want to come out.

"I'm not coming out! Don't look at me! I'm laughing stock!" said a voice in the tall grass
    "You're not a laughing stock, Skye." Said Witch the Mismagius
    "...She kind of is..." Said Marion, a shuppet. Witch glared at her.
    "Well I'm never coming out looking like this!" Skye shouted.
    "C'mon, everyone will have sympathy for you because you lost all your feathers, they won't laugh at you!"
    "Just leave me alone!" the Pidove began to cry.
    "Great, now what do we do?" Marion asked
    "Umm... panic?" Lumina, a Litwick suggested.
    "Ugh! That's your answer for everything, Lumina!"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Suddenly, Team PureLight was held up on route 7. There was a team in trouble.

-LeafShine: Sinnoh: Route 207-

Meanwhile, on 207 in Sinnoh, Maria had found one of the Grotle she needed to save. The Grotle had allowed to return to Eterna Forest.

-Eterna Forest-

Maria has saved the Grotle!
    Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 6th September 2012 at 09:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Larry was on the cliff, hanging from an overhang with one hand.

"Give me your foot!" he cried to the Deino on the rock ledge below him. The small Pokémon gently edged towards him and finally Larry was able to grab it.

"OK, guys, hoist me up!" he said to the team above him and they began to tug at the rope that he hung from.

"Those aren't boulders!" Claw exlaimed when Brute took him to the entrance. "They're hardly pebbles!" He swept some of the offending rocks asside. The pile was barely knee high, and it only took a few minutes to do.

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Team LeafShine was busy in Sinnoh when a help cal came. "Team FireBlaze needs help!" She yelled. "Yeah right."

PureLight slept.

Blog Entries

As Larry scrambled back onto the rock ledge he looked out northwards to the encroaching glacier.

"We've got to do something about that," he said to his watching team. The wall of ice had been approaching about a metre closer each day, displacing Pokémon who they had been sheltering on the mountain of Victory Road. They had tried melting the ice with Flamethrower, but it had minimal impact. Humans had sometimes sent machines, but they barely scratched the surface.

"Where's Sally?"

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

As Larry scrambled back onto the rock ledge he looked out northwards to the encroaching glacier.

"We've got to do something about that," he said to his watching team. The wall of ice had been approaching about a metre closer each day, displacing Pokémon who they had been sheltering on the mountain of Victory Road. They had tried melting the ice with Flamethrower, but it had minimal impact. Humans had sometimes sent machines, but they barely scratched the surface.

"Where's Sally?"

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Team CombatMasters explored the Elite Four quarters curiously, eventually coming across Caitlyn's old room. They walked inside to see a few sleeping pokemon.
    "Hello?" Auria said. "Is anyone awake?"
    "Come on, it's pretty obvious they're asleep, but you probably woke them up," Crashu whispered.
    "That was my intention," Auria replied. Mia gave her a look.

(Nevermind FeatherBlade's last entry, I suppose...)

Aeros led Star and Peace over the land, scouting for any trouble. They were on a mission to find the drifting Cottonee, since the wind had moved them in the wrong direction due to an unusual breeze.
    Last edited by xelda57; 8th September 2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Team PureLight awoke. Gloria was mad. "Who goes there?!" She yelled. there was a Riolu that was looking upset.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Auria gave a little smile. "Hey. We're Team CombatMasters."
    "I apologize on her behalf for waking you up!" Crashu said. "Her name is Auria, I'm Crashu, and this is Mia."
    "Hi!" Mia said enthusiastically, despite her broken leg.
    Links to stuff.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast