Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny

Fuyu was sent flying but landed on her feet.

"I'm getting exhausted."

Then Fuyu had an idea.

"Bingo!"

Fuyu dashed towards Leavanny and used Endeavor.

Sy used Force Palm on Seismatoad.

追放されたバカ

Chandelure took the hit of Force Palm, knowing how to block such a move. She then used Heat Wave on the two, spinning vertically while doing so. Leavanny used Aerial Ace to shoot straight up into the air, causing Endeavor to only work to a quarter of Fuyu's intention.
    "I know what you're planning, grrl, and I know what to do!!!!" She then used X-Scissor on Fuyu before again using Aerial Ace for the purposes of pseudo-flight.

Seismatoad then used Venoshock on the Buneary again.

"STOP THIS SPARRING MATCH NOW!!! I HAVE A JOB FOR BOTH OF YOUR TEAMS!!! "

This bellowing cry was made by a familiar voice...the Guildmaster's Apprentice, Cinccino!!!

Sy got up.

"OK, Guess we'll have to call this a draw."

Fuyu nodded.

"For now."

追放されたバカ

"Here's a Pecha Berry! What a great match, you two have promise, HAHA-HA-HAHA!" Seismatoad said, giving the cure to Fuyu.

"I was tempted to stay to start the match by saying "STRIFE!!!", BWEEE-HEEE-HEE!!!!" Chandelure said in her sing-song voice...

"Grrl, this was the perfect match! You and your boyfriend should keep it up, and when you are happy enough, you'll evolve!" (Leavanny has a female African-American voice)

"The job is to help a team called Team Mysteré with their mission to save Team Psywind in the Fiery Forest!! You'll each be given a Rawst Scarf, as the forest can and will burn you. Chandelure, you'll be given a Hidden Power-Up."

"ALL RIGHT!!! C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!"

Now the three ladies from Obelisk Grove waited for their new friends to give their response...

Fuyu blushed wildly.

"Boyfriend?!? He is NOT my boyfriend! Anyway thanks for the Pecha berry Seismatoad"

Sy blushed at the boyfriend comment too but didn't say anything. (He has a shy personality.)

OK let's go help Team Mystere." ( I don't know how to put that little thing on top of the e)

追放されたバカ

OOC:alt+1+3+0 on the numerical keypad, @Aurasoul.

"Frenzy Plant! Frenzy Plant! Frenzy Plant!"
    "Hydro Cannon! Waterfall! Razor Shell!
    "Blaze Kick! Blast Burn! Heat Crash!"

Teams Fresh Grass, Riverbend, and Flamefist were just practicing, until a sound startled them..
    Virizon, Terrakion, Cobalion, and Keldeo were attacking!
    Sacred Swords and the Secret Sword attack came charging at them!

"We've just received intel that an unknown life form is materializing in Pokémon form, and a Mudkip is looking at it. We want you, Team Knights, to investigate."

"We live to serve you, King Poiltoed, and your entire royal family." Sir Zoroark The Clever said.
    "Yes, Milord." said Dame Lucario the Empathetic.
    "Certainly, Milord.", said Sir Gallade the Quick.
    We will finish this task, so help us Arceus!" This was Dame Bisharp the Unconquerable, the leader of their group.
    Last edited by Bandit Keith; 28th January 2012 at 06:06 PM.

Seiji kept poking Rei, until Rei suddenly jumped up. "STOP FRIGGIN POKING ME!" Rei looked around, not seeing any familiar trails. "Huh...I must be lost..."
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Autumn
    "It wasn't my fault...we-we tried...I selfish...I hate them...Help! STAY BACK! why'd you go? your always with me..."
    for days on it's been like this...* a nurse said shaking her head while talking to a magnite from the police department* I just hope someone can help her...

Team Shadowbolt
    Painted
    Well...can we go here and try to do this one? a child is stuck in a dungeon and it's cries are heard from miles away!
    Flash
    *looks towards the window of their home* NO! I'm not going to let you near such a dangerous place...I won't lose you like before...never, never again.
    Painted
    well how about an easy mission of giving someone a oran berry? we have plenty!
    Flash
    Where do they want it?
    Painted
    *looks down* they're in a dungeon and need a good oran berry to keep going!
    Flash
    NO! anywhere but dungeons!
    Painted
    fine I'll just go to town and talk amongst friends...
    Flash
    Fine...please becareful...I do love you and you know that.
    Painted
    *nods before exiting the door* I love you two see you when I get back!

that oughta shake things up!

追放されたバカ

An explosion started in New PokéTokyo...and a monster-sized female Venusaur emerged, saying

"PaRtNeR, yOu MuSt JoIn Me In ShAdOW, iN sErViCe To My MaStEr..."

That was all she got out, as a Volt Switch barrage came out of nowhere...

"We are Team Elerodentia, in in the name of the Burrow, we'll punish you!"

A rare Spiky-Eared Pichu, a Plusle&Minun pair, a Pachirisu, and an Emolga stood before the assembly.

"Pain Split!" "Sweet Kiss!" "Trump Card!" "Iron Tail!" "Air Slash!" The moves hurtled at the Venusaur, and she then cried out "ShAdOw StOrM!!!1!"

Team Elerodentia survived, but were befuddled by this strange, corrupted Venusaur who looked familiar to Spiky-Eared Pichu, who, having come from the past, possessed older memories than her team...and her memories of her time at the Boltleaf Institute started to come to the fore...
    Last edited by Bandit Keith; 29th January 2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Is this better?

OOC: @Muk-a-matic Please no bunnying. You have just forcefully put Painted1994's character in a totally different situation. Also, Genesect isn't even close to the guy who's causing the shadows. Team Destiny will meet Genesect soon enough, and even find Cassand.

Rei stood up, looking at his new companion. "So...who are you, and why were you poking me?"

Seiji started looking nervous. "I'm Seiji...I was checking to see if you were alive...I was going to Team Zero's guild, when I saw you on the ground..."
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Painted
    *walks into town looking for any familiar faces she then notices the few rescue teams around sparring or chatting to eachother* Hello fellow um...rescuers...*her akwardness was strong there* How goes the day for you all? *trying to hide such with a smile**she wasn't the eldest pokemon but she had some time to really think things through during her years. she sort of felt lonley being that all others already disbanded or just went crazy from the incidents* Um mind if I join in any sparring or chatting?

Fuyu nodded.

"Yeah it's totally fine with me."

Fiery Forest, if anything, certainly lived up to its name-all the trees seemed to be aflame, yet they were not reduced to ash or burnt leaves, no matter how fiercyl the fire burned. Rita gulped and looked around reproachfully.
    "C'mon, Rita! It'll be awesome, going up against tough guys in a new and fun mystery dungeon!" insisted Bailey, patting Rita on the back with his small wing.
    "Y-Yeah! It'll be OK, Ri! Cross my heart and hope to faint!" said Nora, a false smile playing on her mouth and an unsure look in her expressive brown eyes. It was lucky that Rita didn't catch on. Nora didn't want to upset her friends with her thoughts.
    Rita gave a small, unsure smile, and said, "No...I can't let us all down! I shouldn't be a coward! Let's go!"
    When they knew they were now on 1F, they huddled together while Nora announced their plans for this dungeon, like she always did.
    "So, we're all going to split into pairs. Me and Bailey, while Rita, you go with Electra."
    Rita looked relieved. Electra was a very comforting presence.
    "Make sure to keep your Reviver Seeds safe. This dungeon might be tough. 'K, gang! Let's go!"
    Thus, they all split up.
    It didn't take long for Nora and Bailey to come across the stairs, down to 2F. Rita and Electra, fortunately, also evaded enemies, although Rita swore that she saw a Graveler walk past.
    They managed to get to the stairs of 3F uneventfully, with Rita fully sure that her wishes to Arceus worked.
    That is, until they all got to 4F.
    Bailey cried out.
    "Oh crud! It's a Monster House!"

Painted
    *noticing the other talking towards her she smiles is a more comforting form* well alright then! so how goes the day? and is there any news?

追放されたバカ

Team C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! had split off from Team Starlight on 2nd floor, with Leavanny and Seismatoad avoiding burns thanks to their Rawst Scarves. The team ended up near the stairs to the 4th floor, when they heard "IT'S A MONSTER HOUSE!!!" They rushed up the stairs, coming to help their Mysteré-ious quarry...
    Madara Uchiha likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast