Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny

"Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Destiny

A deathly cold pierced Gardevoir's body. She began to wonder whether or not this trip to the Frigid Farmlands was worth the 10,000 Poké per capture they were being paid by the Guild to bring in The Mindwarp Mafia...who had just committed the largest robbery of the Duskull bank since the Marowak Bros. Stagecoach Robbery of 100 AH(After Humanity). Her teammates looked more confident, since they had just received a tip from a Pidove...but her instinct told her that that Pidove was leading them into a Monster House...which were more common these days, ever since the Darkness came, which caused Pokémon to become Shadow versions of themselves, causing them to hide in those horrible underground fight clubs, waiting for a excuse to pummel innocent citizens...Stool Pidove weren't that common, so it could be a agent of their quarry...but she decided to wait and see...

Rei Valent felt a sharp pain on his forehead...was he knocked out? He didn't know. All he knew was that there was a mudkip standing right in front of him, looking worried.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Nora looked around uneasily. Bailey had often said she had a sort of psychic sense, because she always had a feeling when something bad was going to happen.
    But that was just silly. She was a Normal type, not a Psychic one.
    Rita came up to her.
    "Hey, are you still here? C'mon, we have to choose a job!"
    Nora smiled weakly. Rita was always optimistic.
    Electra came up to her and murmured, "Just relax. Everything will be all right."
    Nora pepped up slightly.
    "OK, guys, let's do our best-as always!"

Fuyu and had just come back from a rescue mission. Fuyu had a huge stretch.

"Phew! that was a challenging mission, I'm ready lay down right here. Huh? something wrong Sy? You seem concerned."

Sy snapped out of his little daydream and smiled.

"It's nothing, I'm fine."

追放されたバカ

"C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!"

That battle cry was too familiar to Fuyu!

All too soon, Leavanny, Seismatoad, and Chandelure showed up, then surrounded them and asked for a sparring match!

Fuyu smirked.

"Oh yeah, it's on!"

"OK let's go for it!" said Sy.

追放されたバカ

Leavanny started off with Entrainment, causing Fuyu to lose it's abilities, and replace them w/Swarm, Chlorophyll, and Overcoat. then Seismatoad used Drain Punch on her too, causing Poison due to Poison Touch! Chandelure then used Heat Wave, causing Sy to have to jump high. Big mistake, because Leavanny then used Aerial Ace, which hit it's mark! However, Fuyu was not down yet...but her friend was in critical condition...

Fuyu pulled herself up.

"Hang on Sy, I'm coming!"

Fuyu used Sweet Kiss on Leavanny.

追放されたバカ

Leavanny started stumbling around, unable to focus..This angered Chandelure, Who then used Hidden Power on Fuyu, who immediately felt stunned by Chandelure's Fighting-Type Spirit unleashed!!!

Seismatoad then used Venoshock, Causing Fuyu even more pain due to her poisoned body taking double damage!!!

Sy got up, beginning his own Hidden Power attack, aiming for Chandelure..But Leavanny just skittered around, teetering towards some small, vividly purple Berries...

Sy glared and shot his Hidden power at Chandelure.

"Leave her alone!"

OOC: Just to make life eaisier Sy's moves are

Hidden Power (Yeah I'll keep that)

Force Palm

Focus Blast

Quick Attack

Fuyu's moves:

Sweet Kiss

Jump Kick

Bounce

Endeavor

追放されたバカ

Chandelure was too late to Use Energy Ball as a counter, and took Sy's torrential willpower manifested as a Water-Type Hidden Power hard!!! Seismatoad then used Muddy Water, causing Sy and Fuku to be unable to breathe...while Leavanny reached the Berry tree, and in her confusion, ate a fresh, juicy berry...

Gardevoir was right:the second they had hit the "hideout", an announcer said..."IT'S A MONSTER HOUSE!!!!!", and Pidove left! The group decided to fight the army of Shadow Miltank, Vanillish, and Durant,leaving one for capture, interrogation, and possible curing!!! "For the minds of the people!", they cried, as the corrupted beings surrounded them, uttering their respective primitive cries as they charged...

Sy and Fuyu couldn't move, they were in big trouble now.

追放されたバカ

"I told you! I told you!", said Gardevoir, as she and Gothitelle cleared through the 50th Shadow Miltank in a row...

Muk, Weezing, Swalot, and Garbodor saw a gaggle of female Swanna coming their way, and decided to show off their moves:ICE PUNCH! DARK PULSE! MUD-SLAP! SOLARBEAM! "So, what do you think, ladies?" said Swalot, with his Cuban accent polishing the words to a beautiful sheen...."Get lost, slimebags!!" said the Swanna in the lead. "We're waiting for real men!" "Duuuuuhhhh...we failed again, Boss!", blurted out Weezing. "I told youse guys never to calls me Boss!" Muk retorted back, sounding just like Al Capone while doing so. "We'll never be more than pretenders to the game of love!" This came from Garbodor, who sounded like Marlon Brando's Don Vito Corleone...

Leavanny's confused stumble just paid off, because the berry she just bit into was a Persim Berry!! She then used Leaf Blade on Fuyu in a retaliatory hit, leaping away just before the Muddy Water hit her...

Nora chose a job.
    "H-Hey! How about this one?"
    She read it out.
    'Hello there! My name is Hoppip, and I'm a rookie explorer. I like my thrills, and so I went into a dungeon a tad difficult for my level, because I heard there was a great treasure there. While exploring, a wicked-looking Pokémon came up and took my Treasure Bag! My Treasure Bag was stocked full of precious items-even treasures I had obtained earlier! Furthermore, my partner Ralts is lost in the same dungeon! The dungeon is known as Fiery Forest, and I am stuck on 15F. Oh, rescuers and explorers alike! Will you rescue this lowly exploration team, and bring a brigand to justice?!
    -Hoppip of Team Psywind.'

Rita gave a shudder.
    "Oooh, if it's called Fiery Forest, there must be a lot of Fire-type Pokémon! I might be burnt to tiny green parts!" she squeaked.
    Electra came over to her.
    "Calm it. We've faced tougher than the Pokémon of Fiery Forest-the average level of the Pokémon there is lower than ours. We are Team Mysteré- the ones who pride themselves on being in their lowest stage of evolution and search for the biggest of mysteries. You cannot let our pride diminish because of a simple kidnapping!"
    Rita grinned. Electra was the quietest of them all, but was very passionate and comforting. She was the intelligence of the team.
    "YEAH! Even if they have abilities like Flash Fire, we can beat 'em! We're not wimps!" exclaimed Bailey.
    Nora had a smile slowly developing on her mouth. These three weren't just her partners- they were like family.
    "OK, let's accept it! Fiery Forest is only west of Relic Village. Let's go off and rescue Team Psywind!"
    "YEAH!" the quartet said in unison, and off they went, Nora trying to assure herself that nothing would go wrong.
    It was just a simple rescue and arrest job...wasn't it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast