Pokemon: Master Chronicles (A Journey RP)

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Master Chronicles (A Journey RP)

Default Pokemon: Master Chronicles (A Journey RP)

You have all just received your first Pokémon from Professor Oak after waiting for hours in a huge line. The area is crowded with around a hundred new trainers. You are all anxious to release your Pokémon and meet them for the first time in front of the Professor's lab. You should meet them now because you are now about to embark on a journey with them. You will meet many people and Pokémon alike and both may grow to be your closest friends or greatest rivals.

In Character:

Tye looked around casually at all the people in the crowd. Let's see what I got here Tye thought and snickered. The boy knelt down and released his new Eevee, he was at about it's eye level. "How you doing buddy?" Tye ran his hand down the Pokémon's head. The Eevee softly purred, it looked into Tye's eyes. The Eevee's eyes sparkled, "Wow, your eyes really light up!" Tye smirked and continued to stroke his new Pokémon. "I think I'll call you Lux, because that is Latin for 'light'" The Eevee purred at that as if agreeing. The little fox jumped up onto Tye's shoulder. "Ok, lets go meet some new friends" He looked over to Lux and began walking through the crowd.
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 24th July 2011 at 10:57 PM.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Master Chronicles (A Journey RP)

Jimmy looked around, far away from the main crowd of people. He sighed and opened the ball that contained his new partner. An Eevee with a rather messy look to it. His hair was shaggy in some spots and it had a large tuft of fur on its head. Still, it looked mostly like a normal Eevee. His eyes were an odd shade of icy blue. Jimmy smiled at it and nodded. "Welcome aboard, buddy. I think I'll call you... Dash."

The Eevee nodded and smiled as it followed Jimmy. The two walked toward the crowd.

Follow Mite75 on Tumblr

Lilly looked at the pokeball that held her new partner. "I wonder if it will like me..." Lilly said nervously as she let her new pokemon out of its ball. Togepi came out of the pokeball and stared at Lilly for a moment. It has an oddly colored triangle on its shell the triangle was black. "Well hello togepi" Lilly said. Togepi jumped up and hugged Lilly. Lilly smiled "I'm happy to meet you too" she said. "I think I'll name you.... Sora." "togi!" Sora said as if she was agreeing with Lilly. "Ok Sora" Lilly said. "Lets go see if we can make some new friends."
    ❑ Single
    ❑ Taken
    ✔ Mentally dating many anime guys~ ;D (╯°Д°)╯︵┻━┻ *Flips a table
    ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) *Friend puts it back
    (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) *Flips friend

As Tye casually walked through the crowd he saw many people with sterotypical starters. A Charmander over here a Squirtle over there...Tye didn't see anyone with anything else, he sighed. No one sticks out of the crowd.... Tye closed his eyes and reached his hand up and petted Lux. While his eyes were closed he happened to bump shoulders with another boy(Jimmy). Tye quickly opened his eyes and looked at the other boy, to his suprise he also had an Eevee. "I'm so sorry, I should really be more careful" Tye quickly apologized.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy slowly turned and looked at Tye for a good five seconds before saying anything. "It's fine," he finally mumbled emotionlessly. Dash yawned and hopped onto Jimmy's shoulder.

"Ok, thanks" Tye put one of his hands on the back of his neck. "Yeah, sometimes I just zone out" He had a slight laugh. Tye looked up to his Eevee on his shoulder and then to Jimmy's. "Nice Eevee you got there, I'm Tye, Tye Taylors" He offered his hand for a handshake.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy reluctantly reached over and shook Tye's hand. "I'm Jimmy."

Dash yawned and looked at how different Lux was than himself. He thought the other Eevee looked rather odd, when actually, Lux was the normal one.

"Nice to meet you" Tye had a slight smile as he returned his hand to his side. Tye's other hand was now up stroking Lux's head. "So how was your wait? And by the way, do you know anyone here? I came alone." Tye slightly sighed.

Lux looked over at Dash, he tilted his head slightly before saying "Hello, you look a little...different"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy sighed. "My wait was boring, as I'm sure everyone else's was. And I don't know anybody else here..." he trailed off as his eyes caught sight of Lilly. He was captivated.

Dash looked confused. "I look weird? I think you're the oddball here." he said.

Tye looked over to see what Jimmy was looking at. "Don't know anyone here huh? I'm sure you'd like to know her" Tye teased. "Why don't you get her over here and we can all talk?"

Lux tilted his head in confusion. "Ok, how about we agree that neither of us are weird?" the Eevee nervously laughed.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy shook it off and looked at Tye like he was an alien or something. "Dude, are you crazy?!"

Dash nodded. "Y-yeah...."

"What do you mean? Do you talk to girls?" Tye looked at him and chuckled. "Just take it easy and talk to her like you would a guy...but be more careful about what you say." Tye had a light grin.

Lux purred slightly because Tye continued do stroke him. "What is your name?" the Eevee smiled.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy sighed. "Gah, alright fine...." he exhaled before straightening up and getting ready to walk. Seeing this, Dash hopped off and looked up at Lux. "The name is Dash. You?"

Tye set down Lux next to Dash. "Good luck" he called after him.

Lux sat next to Dash "I'm Lux, pleasure to meet you" He smiled

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Jimmy walked off toward Lilly until he was infront of her. "Hi, I'm Jimmy!" he greeted her, smiling.

Dash nodded. "Same to you."

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast