Pokemon: The Lost Arcology [Sign-ups always open] - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon: The Lost Arcology [Sign-ups always open]

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: The Lost Arcology

@Jaylebyrd: Pending. Your Background needs to be edited: at the very least, a century has passed since the apocalypse and the exodus to the arcologies. My apologies for not making it clearer in the first post.

Behind you, with a knife. (When you looked I hid behind your desk.)

@Renewal Edited.
    FROM JAYLEBYRD
    GROUND TYPE MASTER

Savage Rain!

@Renewal Can I edit my signup at this point? I came up with a few more things.

Blog Entries

@Jaylebyrd: Looks solid. Approved.

@Hadesiro: Of course.

Sorry for the delays; this week has been a bit hectic. It looks like I'll have to post the start-up on Friday.

Behind you, with a knife. (When you looked I hid behind your desk.)

@Renewal It's Saturday here...
    FROM JAYLEBYRD
    GROUND TYPE MASTER

Savage Rain!

Here are two more pokemon.

Number: 30.

Name: Pomidge.

Species: Proboscis Pokemon.

Typing: Bug/Flying.

Experience Group: Erratic.

Stats: 50/61/25/58/25/113.

Abilty: Compoudeyes/Disruptor. HA is Pollenator (Grass-type teammates get a 50% bonus to defense and special defense in double and triple battles).

Evolution: Male counterpart of Mosmorda.

Egg group: Bug.

Weight: 1 oz.

Height: 3".

Physiology: Pomidge are brown pokemon that resemble male midges and mosquitoes. They have feathery antennae and a proboscis that is used for drinking nectar from flowers, as well as compound eyes. Pomidge have a symbiotic relationship with many plants, but most importantly Tropicoco. They can flash lights on their bodies to confuse foes. Unlike actual midges they hatch from eggs laid in dead flowers, fully formed.

Behavior: Pomidge buzz around swampy areas in the rainforests, sometimes flying to other areas to feed on nectar. They meet up with Mosmorda to breed.

Movepool (TMs excluded): Start: Leech Life. Level 8: Aerial Ace. Level 13: Acupressure. Level 16: Quick Attack. Level 23: Confuse Ray. Level 28: Bug Bite. Level 32: Flash. Level 36: Air Slash. Level 41: Tail Glow. Level 50: Bug Buzz.

Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Agility, Sonicboom, Poison Sting, Twinneedle, Air Cutter.

Pokedex entries: (1) Pomidge buzz around the rainforests pollenating plants. They live off nectar. (2) Farmers often use Pomidge to make sure their plants get pollenated.

Number: 31.

Name: Mosmorda.

Species: Bloodsucker Pokemon.

Typing: Bug/Dark.

Experience Group: Fluctuating.

Stats: 62/123/81/30/80/98.

Abilty: Tinted Lens/Intimidate. HA is Vampirism. (Draining attacks restore 80% of damage dealt, and with Big Root restore 100%).

Evolution: Female counterpart of Pomidge.

Egg group: Bug.

Weight: 8.9 lbs.

Height: 2'11".

Physiology: Mosmorda and Pomidge are an example of sexual dimorphism. They are huge compared to the tiny male Pomidge, and they lack wings. Mosmorda are pokemon that resemble huge black mosquitoes with red eyes, with some stripes on their bodies where you can see the red of the blood that they drank. Mosmorda do not only need the protein in blood for their eggs, it is all they eat. The proboscis of a Mosmorda is barbed and needle sharp, and one will use it for most of its attacks. Pomidge eggs are laid in dead flowers, while Mosmorda are laid in fresh corpses, or sometimes living things. Mosmorda can spin webs, and create very large ones in areas that are frequented by their prey.

Behavior: Mosmorda are nocturnal pokemon that will crawl onto sleeping mammals and suck their blood. This behavior has earned them the fear and hatred of many species of pokemon, even though Tropicocoa will protect Mosmorda if need be.

Movepool (TMs excluded): Leech Life. Level 8: Faint Attack. Level 13: Scary Face. Level 16: Peck. Level 23: Gastro Acid. Level 28: Bug Bite. Level 32: Spider Web. Level 36: Life Steal (Physical, Dark, Power 75, Dark-Type Drain Punch). Level 41: Barrier. Level 50: Megahorn.

Egg Moves: Agility, Night Shade, Giga Drain, Electroweb, Thirsting Stab, Sleep Powder, Rage Powder, String Shot.

Pokedex entries: (1) Mosmorda are one of the most dangerous pokemon in the rainforests of the Golayn Peninsula. Cavyze are a choice food for them. (2) Mosmorda silently hunt throug the rainforest at night, looking for sleeping prey.

Blog Entries

The start-up has been posted. Sign-ups are still open, though all future players will come from separate arcologies.

Aww, wish i'd caught this from the start, it looks good.

Anyways i'll post a sign up for whenever the RP gets to the second Arcology if thats okay.

Name: Elias "Eli" Mathers

Appearance:
    Eli is short but stocky with tanned skin, blue eyes and short-cut black hair. he is never seen without a pair of orange-tinted goggles that he wears around his neck.

His clothing is ragged in appearance but sturdy and practical. His trousers were once a pair of jeans, but have been patched with new denim and often pieces of leather for padding over the years, he wears these with walking boots and a white t-shirt, along with a leather coat reaching halfway down his thighs. This coat is covered with pockets sown onto it both outside and inside, containing supplies and tools. he finishes his appearance off with a bandoleer used to carry his pokeballs and a long ragged red scarf which Eli often uses as a balaclava if Claire is making sandstorms.

Personality:
    Eli is kindhearted and will go out of his way to help someone in need. He is stubborn, impulsive and loyal to his friends, though he is naive and tends to trust too easily. Due to spending most of his time with Pokemon he is a bit uncomfortable around other humans.

Despite being generally friendly Eli has a bad temper and can become very vindictive when angry. He's more likely to say something hurtful in anger and regret the pain he causes later, than stop and think what he's saying.
    Background: Eli's ancestors made their living guiding people through the Route 111 Desert and breeding Trapinch to sell to aspiring pokemon trainers. They developed and passed along techniques for raising the pokemon and surviving in desert conditions.

After moving to Teron the family continued along the same vein, establishing a colony of Flygon on one of the lower floors and tending them for a living, using them as transportation. Family tradition states that at the age of 14 the family member must go off by themselves with a Trapinch and travel while they raise this pokemon up to a Flygon, which is Eli's current goal.

Pokemon: Claire, a female Vibrava
    Last edited by Vayre; 10th October 2011 at 04:25 PM.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: The Lost Arcology [Sign-ups always open]

@Vayre: Well, since the RP's still fairly new, I can make an exception. Feel like editing your sign-up to have your character in Teron instead? Either way, you're approved.

Sure, just give me a few minutes to edit the post.

Edit: Alright done, thanks a lot for giving me a starting slot ^_^

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

@Vayre: Very nice. You're free to post in the start-up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12