Pokemon League (AS POKEMON!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon League (AS POKEMON!)

"hikarikagayaku"/ SHINE! pikachu_pancakes!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon League (AS POKEMON!)

Pokémon League

Story: Each player is a Pokémon of their choice. This is pretty much a tournament game for players. In this tournament, you are not a Trainer though; you participate as a Pokémon and battle others. You can team up with other Pokémon and form a group of three to take on the league. The tournament has battles and challenges that aren’t just basic battling. Everyone’s goal is to become the ultimate Pokémon. Which means you may also be going up against your own team members later on. You can have 3 team members and play as 1-3 characters. (Or in other words, I’m allowing you to play as one whole team, but I ask you to stay in one team only.)

Rules: You must be in one team only. The Pokémon can be any, or any that have moves. You may allow other users to be in your team, but only in that team! The amount of team members MUST be three. You mustn’t have any one liner posts either in this RPG, or in other words, this isn’t a chat room!

The rules of the tournament and how it works is simple. The tournament must have an equal amount of teams, so it goes like this almost (In this “chart”, T#= Team number; P# = Pokémon number): Battle Section One: T#1 VS T#2, T#3 VS T#4, Then whatever teams won, will advance on and battle the other winning team. This process will continue until the challenges come. If your team has been eliminated early on, don’t worry, there’s still challenges for you! You can go on as if you’re in the tournament, battling teams that lost, only you’re not actually in it. But you can be put back into the competition for real if you get 7 points in a row!

Also, be sure to be in character and specify that, you can only play your character! You can NOT tell people what to do. Also, if you’re involved in battle, try to be active on that day. Be sure to have patience here, I’ll let you know if you’re in battle or when your battle will be! It’ll be either by PM, VM or an announcement. (I’ll be sure to update the first post in the start up thread for who’s battling.)

The rules have been edited: 1 legendary pokemon is allowed per team.

Sign up Form: User Name: Insert your username here at bulbagarden, if you frequently change usernames, update this please.

Name: Your characters name for the RPG. Please note that if you wish to have more then one character, you must have different Sign up’s for each.
    Nickname: Do you want your character to have a certain nickname? Type it here!
    Age: Insert the age of your character, in this RPG you could play as an 8-30 year old Pokémon.
    Natural Behavior: How does your Pokémon act? Quirky? Mischievous? Pick any you can think of (only one).
    Type of Pokémon: Pick which Pokémon you want to be and say their correct types.

Team Members: Type what other Pokémon are in your team, you can ask other users to join yours (or they can ask you) and edit this after you’ve posted your sign up. But when your typing other team mates include what Pokémon they are, what type, and the username. If you cannot decide, I will automatically group you into another team, or you can ask for me to do this beforehand.

Appearance: How does your character look? Include all details of your character and any differences your character has from its species.

Personality: A more detailed version of how your Pokémon will act and react. Write in third person please…
    Specialty: Specialty means what your Pokémon is special with. By this I mean it’s strengths and weaknesses in battle, not just by types. Is your character better as defense or offense? Etc.

History: What was your character’s history? What happened to them; anything special? This is something you may start talking about in the tournament with other members. So include it and plan ahead or your not talking about your history.

Current Teams/ Characters:

My “sample” sign up: Username: pikachuluver44
    Name: Lisa.
    Nickname: Leafy-Lisa.
    Natural Behavior: Bold.
    Type of Pokémon: Leafeon, Grass-type.

Team Members: Lisa, Grass-type (pikachuluver44/ myself). Other members are undecided.

Appearance: Lisa looks like your average Leafeon, a leafy mammal. She looks similar to a tanned no furred cat. With long green leafs as ears, small leafs occasionally on her body (ex.: small leafs sticking out of her legs and long leafy tail). Lisa has brown paws and eyes, the color is similar to dirt. The only difference Lisa has is a scar running diagonally on her tan colored back.

Personality: Lisa loves having a friend, but she’s very competitive at times. She has a high temper from time to time, and is always trying hard in battle. Lisa is also known to be bold in situations; she has a lot of willpower. When times are tuff, she often reminds others of her catch phrase, “When times are bad there’s higher chance of getting better!” Or in other words, she encourages her teammates not to give up.
    Specialty: Lisa is known to have a high defense.

History: Lisa was born in Eterna Forest, where she grew up with her family. Times were happy until Lisa turned the age of 10, where her home (a tree) was destroyed. A group of odd space men looking people came marching towards Eterna. Her family feared they were bad and trying to attack, so they battled them. Only to be destroyed by their Pokémon, Lisa had tried to stop them from dying. But nearly died herself in the process gaining a scar on her back; she was also close to being captured by them. So she hid and watched the group go onward. From that day on, Lisa swore she would be in the fight that she would stand up to others no matter what size.

That is all I wish to say, thank you for reading this! Please do join whenever you get the chance and take your time to create sign-up, I’m in no rush! If you have any questions, please share them!

Last edited by pikachu_pancakes!; 2nd June 2010 at 04:19 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon League (AS POKEMON!)

Reserve me three spots, please. Oh, and can the pokemon be legendery? Lugia, for example?
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Reserve me two spots, please.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Reserve me three spots, please. Oh, and can the pokemon be legendery? Lugia, for example?
    Yes, they can be a legendary, spots are also reserved for you!

EDIT: The only thing though, is one legendary pokemon per team.

EDIT2:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpetsnazGuy View Post
    Reserve me two spots, please.
    Reserved for you! SpetnazGuy and Anonymous each have reserved spots.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

May add more later...

User Name: Anonymous

Name: Joseph
    Nickname: Joe/Joey
    Natural Behaviour: Sarcastic
    Type of Pokémon: Venusaur - Grass/Poison

Team Members: Coconuts and Conch - Team Inspiration

Appearance: Joe is a normal Venusaur, except he has a heart-shaped barking by his left eye. Also has a Gracidea flower behind his right ear.

Personality: Joe’s very sarcastic and stubborn. He keeps his friends close, and his enemies even closer. He also loves music, often breaking into song every now and then. He becomes very angry when someone threatens him or his team.
    Specialty: Taking hits. He absorbs the opponents attacks, wits for an opening, then attacks at full-force.

History: Joe hatched in Ilex Forest, Johto. Um… not sure what else to put here. He’s a Pokemon.

Name: Coconuts
    Nickname: Coco
    Natural Behaviour: Lazy
    Type of Pokémon: Ambipom - Normal

Team Members: Joseph and Conch - Team Inspiration

Appearance: His fur is a darker shade. Also has a Gracidea flower behind his right ear.

Personality: Coconuts is very lazy. He makes jokes a lot, and considers himself smarter than everyone else.
    Specialty: Speed.

History: Hatched in Ilex Forest. Was a childhood friend of Joe.

Name: Conch
    Nickname: N/A
    Natural Behavior: Proud
    Type of Pokémon: Lugia - Flying/Psychic

Team Members: Joe and Coconuts - Team Inspiration

Appearance: A normal Lugia.

Personality: Very protective of his team.
    Specialty: Brute-strength.

History: The Guardian of the Sea.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Thank you Anonymous, your team and characters have been excepted. I will add them (you) to the list now!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Username: Esrver
    Name: Yasashii
    Nickname: Shii
    Natural Behaviour: Gentle.
    Type of Pokémon: Latias, Psychic/Dragon

Team Members: For now, none.

Appearance: Just a normal Latias, except for a small birthmark under her left eye.

Personality: Warm, gentle and caring. She values friendship and despises evil and greedy people. However, she has her quirks, for example her response to anything which has sugar in it. She is usually very shy and laid-back, but befriend her and you've got a friend who is prepared to do about anything to protect you. She hates people who always want to win, and considers competitions a way to make more friends.
    Speciality: Known to be very fast. She also has slightly higher than average defense abilities. She sacrifices some of her attack power for this, however.

History: Born on Southern Island, Hoenn. Yasashii started exploring Hoenn at the age of 6, even though her parents told her to stay on the island. At the age of 9, she ran into a bunch of Pokémon hunters and was captured. She was transported away to Veilstone City, Sinnoh. She managed to escape, and roamed Sinnoh afterwards. Separated from her family, she had to survive on her own. She made Route 216 her home, and still lives there.

EDIT: FFFFF might add more later, turned out to be shorter than I thought.
    Last edited by Vaexa; 18th June 2010 at 01:53 PM.

Blog Entries

So far, yes, Yasashii was approved, I'll edit the list!

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Reserve three spots for me too please!
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Blog Entries

Got it! Three spots for Music Masato, one spot for SpetnazGuy! Reserved~

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Uhh... Un-reserve that last spot for me, please.

Blog Entries

Reserve a Team spot for me, pleasies.
    Whilst I post my sign-up

Blog Entries

^^ I got it, thought you were going to make more SpetnazGuy, sorry... Anyways, unreserved spot for SpetnazGuy, reserved team for Calfab! Got it!

EDIT: SpetnazGuy, do you plan on inviting others into your team? If not you can join mine! (as a reply, do you mind VMing me?)

Blog Entries

Username: Pikachu200
    Name: Allison
    Nickname: Ally/Ally Cat
    Natural Behavior: Michevious
    Type of Pokemon: Persian (normal)

Team Members: Charmeleon, Weavile (Team Theives)

Personality: Smart, cunning, knows how to get her business done, especially when it involves being bad. Acts like a charmer around others to promote team entry.

Specuialty: Status, dodging, offense

History: Ally was born in the daycare but was never picked up by its trainer. She made friends with her other team members back when they were in first forms. They planned a night time escape and began living lives as wild pokemon together. She might not know it but Weavile does have feelings for her. Charmeleon also tends to act like a flirt towards her and that makes him jealous. Eventually they heard of this tournament and thought it might be a good idea to be stronger and more swift in their missions. Also a good recruitment oppourtunity.

Blog Entries

So you're making two other team members correct? Are their names Charmeleon and Weavile? (I'll wait for the other two, just double checking on that part... Also, please VM me the reply instead) Anyways, for now Ally was accepted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast