Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles (Sign Ups) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles (Sign Ups)

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles (Sign Ups)

Name: Michael “Mike” Thompson

Appearance: James is just like all normal humans. He has a height of 6’3 and weighs 190 lbs. He has an average build (not so muscular and not so flabby) He has slightly fair skin yet some people call him black. He usually sports a thick, messed up hairstyle because he lets nature decide his hairstyle. His eye color is brown which was inherited from his mother. He wears a gray shirt with a Pokeball imprinted on the back. This gray shirt is covered by his full black leather jacket. He wears black pants to match this leather jacket. He also wears black sneakers (which serves as his running shoes). He sometimes wears black fingerless gloves when in an official battle (such as against gym leaders or in the Pokemon League).

Personality: James is a typical ordinary guy although he does have some issues. He is talkative and sometimes stutters. He’s tactless and gets easily angry at other people’s faults (regardless if it was little or large) and is also a not so trustworthy guy. Because of that, he has little to no friends. On the other hand, he is slightly curious and is good at scavenging. He likes to exercise to maintain his health, weight, strength and agility. James is a bit courageous, ready to stand up for the people he cares about but is yet to be seen of him. He also has average intellect. James is also a very aggressive battler (in his dreams ) and shouts simple commands at his Pokemon as he has been accustomed to.

History: James was born to rich socialites in Cinnabar Island. When he was a child, his parents left him to the care of a Lolita, the Thompson’s maid and caretaker as James’s parents left for business in Unova. Lolita was a very tactless maid. She would usually reprimand James for little misdeeds and gave him short yet insulting and hurtful words. She unknowingly molded him into what he is now. When he was 10, he met Blaine the Gym Leader. He instantly became a rabid fan of his, watching all of his gym battles and seeing the glory and power of Fire types while analyzing its weaknesses and how a fire type could overcome its weaknesses. Eventually, he started mock battles in his dreams, fighting against Blaine, winning sometimes or losing. Regardless, he was overjoyed as he developed a fiery passion in battling. He dreamt of going on a journey and becoming Champion but knew he needed to train hard and have his own Pokemon. Eventually by age 13, he was given a chance to do battle with Blaine in an unofficial match. He rented a Growlithe from Blaine and fought against his Ponyta. He lost that battle but he learned from the experience. A few days after that experience, Lolita died of an unknown cause. Now that he was alone and with no means to earn money, he sold his house and lot (which was eventually torn down) and decided to live in a yacht which his parents owned before (with the remaining money used for his basic needs). However, this tough experience did not sidetrack his goal of becoming a fierce battler and become Champion. By the age of 14, he found out that Professor Oak was giving away Pokemon for FREE so he set out on his private yacht to Pallet Town, determined to get his own Pokemon.

Hometown: Cinnabar Island
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander
    Profession: Trainer
    Other: LOLITA!!!!!!

Blog Entries

@**Derpy.McDerpy**; Approved.

I'll start the Start Up sometime tomorrow when Heroic Sociopath, finishes or someone else offers a better sign up.

Name: Christopher Blackwells, nicknamed Chris

Appearance: Lonish golden-brown hair that is always in his sparkling emerald eyes. He is always wearing long black socks, and hates wearing shorts. He has a patch of freckles over his nose, and one of his teeth is chiped from wrestling with his siblings, so now he can't say his s's right.

Personality: Chris is really shy, because he was teased at school a lot for not having a Poke'mon. He doesn't like telling people about himself much. If he makes a friend, he expects that friend to stay his friend, no matter what. When asked a question, he will probably sutter, or mumble out "I don't know...". He loves his siblings to no extent, and want's to help them out. He loves the color green, and is usually seen wearing a green T-Shirt. He has a neon green/purple hat, looking like the B/W hero hat.

History: Chris grew up in Jubilife city, very close to Sandgem Town, where you could obtain a Poke'mon. Most kids would get their starter at the age of 8. Chris's mother is very protective, and said he couldn't get one until he was 10. The other kids teased him, saying that he was just to chicken to get a starter. When the day came when he could chose a Poke'mon, his dad got offered a job in Kanto, and they moved. His mother was more worried, and upped the age to 13. Ever since, he was become more shy.

Hometown: Jubilife City, in Sinnoh.
    Starter Pokemon: Um... They're all reserved. ._.
    Profession: Trainer
    Other: Lolita is a funny word. Also, I might not be able to post everyday, as I don't have regular computer access. You can post for me if I don't post in time.

Blog Entries

@Bubbacca; I'm really sorry, but I don't think this RP is for you if you don't have regular access to a computer. Sorry.
    @Heroic Sociopath; I'm really sorry, but i don't think it's fair to those who want to be apart of this RP and probably have a proper sign up ready to not be able to join after I reserved Eevee for and haven't heard back from you yet about editing you're sign up.

in other words

Eevee's Up for grabs again!

Edit: If Eevee's not taken by tomorrow, I'll make a sign up for it.
    Last edited by Naoto; 4th January 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Mila Fey

Appearance: Dresses in a black dragon tamer style outfit complete with cape, stands tall and is fairly skinny at 5"7 with long wavy black hair and emerald green eyes, keeps fit through being constantly on the move through her thirst for adventure.

Personality: Very loyal and caring and has a mothering streak, Mila hates to see anyone upset, however she is also quick to anger at times, especially in matters relating to her own family. She hides deep feelings of resentment after her twin brother Raven vanished one day, presumably having fallen in with a bad crowd, seeing the effects that this had on their family, she decided to leave the shelter of her home town (Lavender Town) to track him down and seek answers. As a child she loved exploring the Pokemon Tower :)

History: Having spent their entire lives living in Lavender town, Mila and Raven grew up leading a sheltered life, both of them taking a keen interest in ghost Pokemon as well and the channelers that lived in the Pokemon tower. Raven always wanted to become a trainer, however as they both grew older.... so did his urge for being the most "powerful trainer" in any region, and so he sought out bad people, who had little interest in the welfare of pokemon as well as their trainers whilst Mila, intending to travel one day took her time and stayed within the town practicing her training and studying. Their parents tried to make him see sense, even forbade him from leaving the town, however one night he snuck out.... with no intention of returning. For weeks, they sought him out, scouring the entire town and its surroundings but due to their ill health, their parents could not scour the rest of Kanto to look for him. It was then Mila decided that she was to begin her journey, seeking out her brother with the intention of bringing him home. She and her parents argued, but eventually, they agreed and after a tearful goodbye she set off on her journey around Kanto

Hometown:(Lavender Town )
    Starter Pokemon: (Eevee)
    Profession: (Both)
    Other:Lolita baby :D )
    Last edited by Samwin; 5th January 2013 at 12:43 PM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Phantom R; Approved!

Okay everybody, I'll have the start up posted soon, I'll mention you all when it's ready.

Be sure to be nice to each other, because I'm hoping we'll all be in the project for awhile!

If you all have any questions, feel free to ask since this is now the discussion thread.

Blog Entries

perfect :D thanks Nights :)
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12