Start Ups Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Default Re: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Deandre arrived in Pewter City after exploring the depths of Viridian Forest. While in Viridian forest he caught himself a Nidoran to raise, and filled out more pages in his Pokedex as well. Before heading to the gym, Deandre headed into the Pokemon Center to heal his fatigued Pokemon and prepare for the gym battle ahead.

Blog Entries

Jake accepted all of the beginning trainer necessities. After a quick expression of gratitude toward Oak, he stepped outside of the lab. The other trainers were probably on their way to Pewter. He supposed he could catch up to them if he hurried, hoping they would spend the night in Viridian. He set off on Route 1, gripping the Pokeball containing his new companion tightly in one hand.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Mark left Viridian Forest from hours of training with his Charmander, Mike until it learned Metal Claw, a much needed move to defeat Pewter City Gym and with Caesar, refining his Low Kick. Mark entered the Pewter City Pokemon Center, healed his Pokemon and rested himself and his own Pokemon at a nearby bench. He needed to be ready for tomorrow and didn't want his Pokemon tired from training. He sat back and relaxed in the bench, with Mike resting his head on Mark's lap. The warmth of his tail eased him from the stress of traveling and training with Pokemon while his Mankey, hyperactive as usual, was out and about exploring the surrounding before being returned back to his respective Pokeball. Mark eventually closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

As she headed for route 1, Mila spied another person coming from the lab, so she walked over to Jake and went: "Hello, its nice to see I am not the only latecomer" :)

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

Jake chuckled slightly and replied with a smile, "I'm usually an early riser. I guess today was an exception."
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alice walked into the Pewter Gym to see a large arena with pillers of stone. The Gym Leader, Brock, was there to greet her. "Welcome challenger, my name is Brock." Alice nodded and replied. "My name is Alice Lobelia, I would like to challenge you to a battle." Brock then replied. "Very well, but be warned. My Rock Pokemon can endure you're attacks and deal more damage back."

Alice and Brock were now in position, standing on opposite ends of the battlefield. "Gastly, it's showtime!" Alice called as she sent out the Ghost Pokemon. "Roggenrola, take'em down!" Brock called as he sent out the Mantle Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Good luck!" Signs called out to Alice.

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Mark woke up. Mike was at his side, still sleeping. He gently woke him up as he looked at the Pokemon Center's Clock. As soon as he saw the time, he grabbed his Charmander and quickly left the Pokemon Center. He ran and ran as fast as he could and entered the Pewter City Gym. He took very deep breaths then entered inside the battle arena to see Brock and Alice preparing to battle. He sat on a nearby seat and decided to watch Brock battle Alice. Mark wanted to scout Brock to see if he had any tricks up his sleeve during his Gym Battle. He placed Mike beside him and both of them watched the battle.

Blog Entries

Mila smirked and Jake's remark and replied, heh, same here, guess got too caught up in the excitement, the name's Mila, what's yours?" she asked with a wide smile

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

"Marx, Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Marx then shot a blast of dark energy at Roggenrola. "Roggenrola, Protect!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then created a green barrier that blocked the Night Shade. "Stone Edge!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then summoned several jagged stones before launching them at Marx for a direct hit. "Double Team!" Alice ordered. Marx then created several copies of itself that flew around in all directions. "Don't get confused!" Brock shouted. "Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Each Marx then shot a blast of dark energy at Roggenrola for a bunch of damage. "Rock Slide!" Brock ordered. Roggenrola then created a blue sphere above Marx. "Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Marx then shot blast of Dark Energy at Roggenrola as a bunch of jagged rocks fell from the sphere and onto Marx. Roggenrola was hit by Night Shade, and the two fainted at the same time.

Blog Entries

"I'm Jake, nice to meet you." he said in return. "You got an Eevee from the professor, right?"

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Deandre now that his Pokemon were fully prepared, left for Pewter gym only to find out, that Alice was already challenging the gym. Deandre decided to watch the battle until it is his turn.

Blog Entries

"I did, can't believe this is my first official pokemon!" She beamed and then asked: "What did you get?"

Izumi Curtis

Blog Entries

"Pikachu. We haven't really met face-too-face yet, though." With that, Jake pressed the button on the middle of his Pokeball. In a flash of vibrant light, the electric mouse Pokemon appeared on the ground in front of him. "Pika! Pi!"

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry it's taking so long, i've been studying a lot for my school mid terms.

IC: "Sakura, Extrasensory!" Alice ordered. Budew then launched a beam of rainbow energy at Onix, causing a lot of damage. "Onix, Wrap!" Brock ordered. Onix then proceeded to wrap himself around Sakura, squeezing her tight. Onix then cried in pain as he started to glow with a purple aura. "It's hopeless, Poison Point is an ability that poisons foes on contact. If you play with roses, you'll only get hurt by the thorns." Alice said cryptically. "That might be the case, but were not going down without a fight!" Brock shouted. "Onix, Stone Edge!" Onix then created and shot jagged stones at Budew. "Block with Extrasensory, then retaliate with Absorb." Sakura blocked the stones with a burst of rainbow psychic energy, and then shot a beam of energy that sapped Onix's energy. Onix had taken to much damage, from Poison and Grass Type Attacks. "... You have earned the Boulder Badge, you're Pokemon fought very hard, and you're will was stronger then mine." Brock then walked over and handed Alice the Boulder Badge, and then turned over to the stands and asked. "Which one of you is next?"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast