Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

OOC: I gotta go to bed, night all.

Blog Entries

OOC: Last post of the night.

Jake walked anxiously walked inside. Gazing around at all of the intricate research equipment, he walked up to Oak. "Hello, I'm here for my Pokemon and Pokedex."
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Mike left the lab and hurriedly ran off for Route 1. He started looking for Pokemon to battle and toughen up Mark.

"Oh look! A lowly Rattata! Go Mark, I require your assistance!" Mike shouted as he saw a Rattata in his midst.

Mark readied himself with a fighting stance and was awaiting orders for his master, Mike.

"Mark, use Flamethrower!!!!!"

Mark tilted his head. He did not know how to use Flamethrower. He looked at his master then looked at the Rattata again. The Rattata hit Mark with a Tackle. Mark fell to the ground then stood back up and regained its composure.

"Oh right, you're still low-leveled. That's OK! Let's see...Mark use Scratch!"

At once Mark scratched at the Rattata with all its might. With a critical hit, the Rattata fainted with scratch marks on its face. Mike was happy to see Mark defeating a Pokemon and saw potential within it. He started looking for other Pokemon to battle when suddenly a Pidgey landed in front of Mark.

"OK, Mark use Scratch!" Mark obeyed Mike's commands and scratched at the foe until it fainted. They battled and defeated all the Pokemon they saw(4 including the other 2 Pokemon) as they moved on through Route 1. Mark eventually learned Ember but was tired of battling so they left for the nearest Pokemon Center which was in Viridian City and decided to stay there for awhile and chillax inside.

Blog Entries

ooc: I am back... could I have a quick recap? :) just to double check are we still at the laboratory? :) x
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: @Phantom R; Everyone minus one other and you got their first pokemon and left. We're all generally along route 1.You should read what you missed since it isn't a lot

Blog Entries

ooc: roger that :)

Mila watched as the gathered people took their chosen Pokemon, she hadn't had one overly in mind for her choice, so she asked:

"Professor, may I ask what is left to choose?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"I think just an Eevee is left." Prof Oak told Mila

Meanwhile, Alice had finally found a Pokemon that had caught her eye, a wild Female Budew. "Marx, go!" Alice called, to the Gas Pokemon. "Gastly!" Marx cried as he floated into battle.

Blog Entries

"That would do me just fine, thanks Professor" Mila grinned and replied: "In that case... Eevee is my choice!"

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Here you go." Prof Oak said, as he gave Mila the Eevee, 5 Poke'balls, and a Poke'dex.

Blog Entries

"This is fantastic, thank you!" Mila grinned and added : "Thanks so much sir, umm... I know this is going to sound stupid, but where would you recommend I go next?"

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

If you're looking for Gym Battles, the best place to start is Pewter City. If you want to participate in Contests, there hosting a Contest in Viridian City soon." Prof Oak explained.

"Marx, use Lick!" Alice ordered. Marx then licked Budew, causing some damage. The Budew then used Extra Sensory, sending a rainbow beam of energy at Marx, which was super effective. "Respond with Night Shade!" Alice ordered. Marx then shot a blast of dark energy at Budew. Alice then tossed a Poke'ball at the Budew, hitting the Grass Type. Budew was then swallowed by the Poke'ball, before it shook several times, before releasing a ding. Indicating that the Pokemon was caught. "Welcome Sakura, to my new family." Alice said as she picked up the Poke'ball and continued on her way.

Blog Entries

Signs arrived at Viridian City after walking and battling pokemon along route one. He gave Squirt to the nurse and waited as she healed the young starter.

Blog Entries

Alice proceeded to Viridian Forest, after healing her Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, she then proceeded to Viridian Forest.
    Last edited by Naoto; 6th January 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Signs noticed Alice walk in the center and heal her pokemon. He shrugged it off and was going to go to the forest until he noticed a caterpie walking around. He knew they lived in the forest but to see one outside of it was abnormal. Signs decided to catch it sending out Squirt.

"Use tackle attack," Signs ordered. Even though Squirt had learned bubble by this point from the training, Signs figured tackled would do more damage as he watched it hit. The caterpie retaliated with a string shot that caused problems for squirtle movement wise. "Bubble," was Signs next command as it didn't need Squirt to move from his spot. The caterpie was too slow as the move hit. It then crawled over to Squirt tackling him relentlessly. Once Squirt freed himself he tackled caterpie into a tree. Signs took the chance to throw a pokeball sucking in the bug type as it shook a few times before dinging signaling success. "Looks like we caught us a new friend. I think I'll name him Kitkat," Signs stated to his comrade.

"Squirtle," the little one agreed as the two decided to head back to the center and just stay in town for the night.

Deandre trained on Route 1 on his way to Viridian City, filling up a few pages on his PokeDex as well as making his Bulbasaur stronger in the process. He approached Viridian City...his home town, in which he remembers all of his good times and how he was now going to be going away from his family. After the training Deandre headed into the Pokemon Center so he may heal his Bulbasaur and prepare to venture into the depths of Viridian Forest.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast