Start Ups Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

OOC: @Midorikawa; @AmazingCrobat; @**Derpy.McDerpy**; @Phantom R; @Windsaver; The RP has begun!

IC: It was a bright sunny day in the small town of Pallet located in the scenic Kanto Region. It was late morning in the green fields and woodlands located around Hoen, and at the local Pokemon Lab, Prof Oak readied his office for the upcoming trainers who would come to receive there first Pokemon.

On Route 1, a girl walked down, wearing an elegant gothic lolita dress and carrying a black lace parasol. She passed several wild Pokemon, passing up several Caterpie and Rattata. She couldn't help but notice there happy faces, they were free... As was she... Finally making it to town gate, the girl searched for Pokemon Lab.

OOC: Oh, depending on how this goes, I'll probably make one of guys a CO-GM to help me plan plot stuff.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon: Kanto Chronicles

Signs woke up and dressed. Today was the day he received his first pokemon from Professor Oak and started his journey. He even already knew what he wanted. Of course he had to be respectful to the others receiving their pokemon as well. With goodbyes said to his mother and grandmother he headed out towards the lab. While walking he noticed a girl not from the town looking for something. "Can I help you?" he asked her walking up to her.

Blog Entries

"Can't believe it, Pallet town... I get to choose my first Pokemon!" Mila grinned to herself as she passed the welcome to Pallet Town sign. She had been riding for a couple of days and was glad she had finally reached her destination. Now all she had to do was find the laboratory. As she walked she spotted a girl dressed in a gorgeous lolita dress so she walked over and asked:

"Umm hello.... could you point me in the direction of the laboratory please miss?"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

The girl noticed the strange boy who came up to her, she was never used to dealing with lower classes, but none the less responded with. "I am looking for the local Pokemon Laboratory where Prof. Oak will be giving away a Pokemon, But dare I say, I may be lost." She then turned Mila. "I am very sorry, but I am about as ignorant as you are at the moment about the Laboratory."

Blog Entries

"Oh, that's okay.... are you new to the town as well Miss?"....
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Why yes, i thought that was made clear when i said I was lost." Alice replied.

Blog Entries

Signs noticed the other girl come up lost as well and smiled. "I can show you two the way there. I'm actually heading there myself, so it won't be a problem. I'm Signs by the way," he told the two offering his hand to shake.

Blog Entries

"Thank you... You all have the honor referring to me as Alice." Alice introduced.

Blog Entries

"Thanks Signs... I'm Mila, it's good to meet you both!" Mila smiled warmly at them both and returned Signs handshake

ooc: gotta go, migraine building hope to be back later xx

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay, we'll take a little break while others post.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you Mila...and Alice." He found Alice to be a bit high class to be traveling alone though he was told never to judge a book by it's cover so he ignored his thoughts and started the way towards the lab. Once there he entered it without knocking. "Professor Oak, it's Signs. I'm here for my pokemon and so are two of the other trainers."

Blog Entries

"Oh, Signs. Come on in, I've been waiting for you all." Prof. Oak called through the door.

Alice walked through the door, to see the laboratory filled with cluttered bookshelves and computers. Their were several strange looking machines that clicked and clacked quietly, and several volunteers examining small baby Pokemon.

"I take it you're here for a Pokemon?" Prof Oak asked Signs and Alice.

"Yes, that would be true." Alice replied in her curt monotone voice.

Blog Entries

"I just said that Professor," Signs stated looking towards the professor. He had been in the lab so many times he was used to seeing everything.

Blog Entries

"Right Signs, I apoligize. In my old age, I find my self becoming more forgetful. Eitherway" Prof Oak sighed happily.

"These are you're choices." He said as he pulled out several Poke'balls and released a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, Squirtle, a Pikachu, a Eevee, and a Gastly. "Treat them all nicely, because there still young and don't know the world very well."

Alice's eyes were automatically drawn to the ghost Pokemon. Her eyes twinkled with a hint of excitement, which before only shown with an expression of boredom. "Prof. Oak, i would like to receive the Gastly, if you please."

"Very well, it's your's." Prof Oak replied, handing Alice his Poke'ball and a Poke'dex.

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Mike saw two persons entering the Pokemon Lab as he disembarked on his boat. He hurriedly ran to Oak's Lab with all his strength.

"Wait! Wait!!" Mike shouted as he opened the door.

"Professor Oak! I come from the island of Cinnabar and I want a Pokemon!". After saying this, he sat on a nearby chair and awaited Oak's response.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast