Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

"It's all good" Jay shrugged and headed outside. He wasn't bothered that there weren't any waves here. Right now Jay just wanted a nice refreshing swim to wake up properly. He made his way through Oldale Town which was still very quiet at this time of the morning. When he reached the outskirts of the town he decided to let Mudkip out of its ball to wake it up, much to the Mudkip's annoyance. It groaned a bit as it came out of the PokeBall, still half asleep.

"Come on Mudkip" Jay said enthusiastically, "we're gonna go for a swim!" The Mudkip just looked up at its trainer with half opened eyes and screwed up its face. It was clear that the Mudkip didn't appreciate being woken up so early.

"Hey, a dip in the river is exactly what you need to wake up" without warning Jay picked up the groggy little Pokemon. Mudkip was too tired to struggle and so let Jay carry him as they made their way towards Route 103.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was finally morning. Mia woke up yawning with her hair all messed up. "This is going to take a long time" she then started to fix up her hair, have a quick shower and was raring to go and continue on through Petalburg and its forest. Mia suddenly saw the people that she told to keep it down yesterday. She didn't get their names which was not very Mia-like. She walked up to the one that she talked to.

"Good morning" Mia looked around "What happened to your friend?"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nate noticed the girl from the previous day returned to ask him a question, he looked up and responded to her, "I think one went to get some food, and the other said something about a swim." Realizing he hadn't introduced himself, he added, "I'm Nate by the way"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Mia was introduced to Nate by Nate himself which is kind of obvious. He answered Mia's question about where the rest have gone to. "Nice to meet you Nate, where are you guys headed anyway?" Mia asked as she pulled out her map and started to look at it.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity, was away on a trip for the weekend.

"Uh, I guess we're eventually headed towards Rustboro, but I think we might stop in Petalburg too" Nate said as he looked up at Mia. "What about you, whats your plan?"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Follow the same route but I have a map, so you know I can cut time" Mia added "Some times though you want to take the beaten track or something like that I guess" she looked around. "Then again maps help"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567