Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

"Yeah but I want to" the fellow Mudkip replied "I wanna be tough like you!" Jay's Mudkip hoped that it would become stronger by hanging out with Nate and his Mudkip, who obviously seemed to have more experience with this sort of thing. Jay also believed that spending time with these three trainers would improve his own skills, although he wasn't that bothered about Pokemon training.

"Right, Pokemon Gyms" Jay nodded, acting as if he understood, "yeah I don't really care about those things. I'm just here for the ride"
    Last edited by Googly; 4th May 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oliver didn't really seem to be a fan of the group expanding, prefering to be in smaller groups. The people joining weren't a problem, it was just the size of the group he didn't like. "Oh uhhh Oldale Town? Uhhh yeah I think that's it up ahead." he said, checking his Pokenav

Treecko figured he'd take the time to socialize when they arrived in town.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

The trainers arrived in Oldale Town soon afterwards, "I guess we should head to the Pokemon Center first, I'm not sure if we can make it to Petalburg before the end of the day, so I think we should stay here for the night" Nate said, heading towards the large Pokemon Center in the center of the small town. "Mudkip Mudkip, Kip Mud" (Well stop, its annoying. Besides, I dont think your trainer even wants to train you, he doesn't even seem interested in battling) Nates Mudkip responded to the other.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Finally time for some relaxing, chilling time to myself" Mia smiled as she relaxed sitting down at the Oldale Pokemon Center. "Absolutely perfect although. Bought some Pokeballs, got a map and my buddy Treecko in its Pokeball doing something I guess" the young brunette teen smiled to herself. "I should pick up a book or something" until "Or I can get some new Pokemon...maybe towards Petalburg. I just want to relax" Mia muttered as she started to read some history of Hoenn and also looked around just to see people and observe what they were doing.

"Oh, sorry then" Jay's Mudkip backed off a bit, disappointed that it was simply seen as annoying. It was obvious to anyone who'd been watching that Jay's Mudkip had just been rejected. Jay however seemed more focused on what Nate had just said, not having any money to pay for accommodation. Being a new trainer, he wasn't aware that it was free to stay at any Pokemon Center.

"Uhhh, well I don't have any cash" he said as they entered the building, "can anyone help me out?"

Blog Entries

Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

"I have some change" Anna said "But why do you need it? Saying here is free."

Blog Entries

Oliver scratched his head a bit at the mention of money "Yeeeaah I thought they were free to stay in as well...Am I missing something?" he said as he followed the group

Nate agreed with the other two trainers, "I'm pretty sure they're free" he said. "I'm kind of hungry though, so I'm going to get something to eat first" he added, walking over to the dining section of the center.

"Oh for real? Sweeeet!" Jay dashed over to grab a bite to eat with Nate. At the mention of food Mudkip's spirits lifted. It'd been a long day for the little Water Pokemon and a well deserved meal was just what it needed... plus it was an excuse to hang out a bit more with Nate's Mudkip.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I really need a bite to each" Mia sighed as she got up after hearing her stomach rumble. "I think I meant eat...not each" she slowly made her way to get some food in the Pokemon Center. They had a free food there if you were a trainer and that's what Mia was kind of in a way. She could hear a lot of trainers but looking around she could recognize a few that she saw at Birch's lab. Not willing to approach them being that she didn't want to, Mia sat down at a table and started to eat and concentrate on how she was going to get to Petalburg using a map which she had.

Nate also took a plate of food, and walked over to an open table. He returned his Mudkip to its pokeball for the time being, giving Nate the opportunity to eat without worrying what the Mudkip was getting up to.
    Last edited by Terram; 7th May 2012 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

Anna looked down at the pizza she had gotten, and chowed down on it. "I'm going to go to sleep now," she said "wake me in the morning"

Blog Entries

Oliver was sitting at the table, eating a sandwhich while he was browsing on his laptop. His Trecko sat on the ground eating the food Oliver got for him. "Oh well...I'm from Dewford Town." he said

"That must be cool" Nate responded, "I'm from Goldenrod City in Johto" he added, "Its on the coast too, but I think its a lot bigger than Dewford"

"Wait did you say Dewford?" Jay and his Mudkip had been eating at another table across from Oliver and Nate. Upon hearing Oliver mention that he was from Dewford town Jay dragged over his chair to join them, not realising that he was intruding. The surfer must've looked a bit out of place in this Pokemon Center, his board still at his side. Then again, Pokemon Centers probably served all kinds of odd trainers.

"I'm from Dewford as well" Jay told Oliver and Nate, "how come I've never seen you out there with a board?"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast