Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Anna turned and looked at the boy that was still at the lab, she walked over to him "So what are you going to do now?" she asked trying to sound natural.

Nate looked to the girl who was in the lab earlier with him, as she asked him a question. "Well I guess I'm headed to Oldale town which is just north of here. I think there's a Pokemon Center there, but no Gym. Do you want to come with me?"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Sure" Anna said as she headed up the road "which starter did you choose?'

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As Oliver and Treecko began to walk away from the lab, Oliver felt Treecko tapping on his leg. "Huh? What is it, Treecko?" he asked the gecko like Pokemon.

Treecko pointed to the trainers far behind him, thinking they should go talk "Treecko Trecko!" (Oliver why don't we go see what the other trainers are up to.) he said

"Other trainers? But uhhh....I dunno....I hardly know them." he said with a bit of a sigh. He wanted to travel alone for the most part, but his Treecko seemed to want him to join a group
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

"I chose the Mudkip" Nate said, as they began to walk. He noticed another trainer that had been with them in the lab, so trying to be friendly, he walked up and said, "Hey, we're going to challenge Pokemon Gym's, do you want to come with us?"

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

"Thank you very much,professor" Juliet said bowing.Then she exited the lab."A Torchic..." she mumbled to herself.Then she took a deep breath and held out the pokéball in front of her."Torchic,come on out" she said as she threw the pokéball upward.Did I even said and threw that right? she suddenly thought.The pokéball stopped in mid-air and a red beam went out.The beam made shape.The shape turned out into a small chick pokémon.

"Torchic!" the pokémon cried cheerfully.Juliet knelt down and rubbed the Torchic's head."I guess this isn't...so bad" she said feeling less nervous and less scared of pokémon.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

With the others not far behind him, Jay set off down Route 101. He didn't care where he was going or what he was going to do. Jay had decided to go on this journey purely for the fun of it... that and to get away from his abusive father.

Up in the sky were a flock of Taillow, a Pokemon Jay hadn't ever seen before. He was only ever used to seeing Wingull and the occasional Pelipper flying up above him. Already Jay was beginning to enjoy his journey. Seeing new Pokemon and going to different places was really exciting for someone who'd otherwise spent their entire life on an island.

Jay spotted another Pokemon in the tall grass up ahead. It sort of resembled a black dog. Not knowing how foolish it was to go near a wild Poochyena, Jay set down his surfboard and reached out to pet the Pokemon. To his surprise it lashed out and and bit his hand.

"Ow!" Jay quickly withdrew his hand and jumped back. This particular Poochyena didn't seem to be too fond of humans and decided to jump out of the tall grass and Tackle Jay to the ground, barking savagely.

"Hey, chill little guy" Jay winced, shaking a burning red hand that still stung from the Poochyena's Bite. It just barked at him again, showing razor sharp teeth. Jay looked down at the PokeBall still in his hand. Inside was the Mudkip who he still had yet to meet.

"Well I got this Pokemon for a reason, I may as well use it" the surfer said as he threw out his Mudkip's Ball. In an explosion of light the ball opened, revealing Jay's new partner.

"Mudkip?"
    Last edited by Googly; 1st May 2012 at 05:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Oliver noticed another trainer walking towards him. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment as the boy adked him if he wanted to join him and the other trainer. "Oh uhh....Well I dunno..." he replied, not sure if he wanted to join these two. They did seem friendly enough

Oliver's Treecko wanted to try and convince him to join these two, figuring they'd have a better time. "Treeeecko!" (C'mon it'll be fun for you, Oliver!) he said

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Alright this is about me and me only" Mia said to herself. "Firstly I might as well go to a store here and buy a map then work from there in the exact location" she thought to herself. Mia was a thinking person in one aspect, she would play everything like it was a game of chess and this was just part of the game. "If I get a map. I can then save time and move quicker and sure it would be lonely with just my Treecko and I but it would help to make up some ground" with that thought process going in her mind, Mia started to walk towards a store where she could obtain a map of the Hoenn region. It wasn't a long walk from the lab unlike going towards the lab, because it was a hill.

Mia managed to get to a store and bargained for a map for the Hoenn region. She was happily successful as she read the map. "Alright the first place I can go to is Oldale Town but nothing of interest unless I can do some training at Route 102 towards Petalburg although Route 103 looks handy. However I have to bypass Route 101 and get through as soon as possible" Mia said in her mind while walking towards the exit of Littleroot Town.

"Alright Oldale Town next up I guess"

Nate was a little surprised at the trainers hesitancy to provide and answer to his question. A bit unsure of what to say next, he replied, "Well if you want to come with us, we're gonna be heading up Route 101 to Oldale Town"

Blog Entries

"So, How far is it to Oldale town" Anna asked "It wouldn't take all day will it?"

Blog Entries

Oliver wasn't sure if he should join these two trainers. They seemed friendly enough to offer hima spot in their small group. Treecko seemed to keep trying to convince him to go with these two "Well uhh...I'm on my way to Rustboro City so uhh....I guess I could go with you." he said

"Awesome" nate replied in response to Olivers agreement. "Uhm, I don't think it should, but I don't know if we'll be able to make it to Petalburg in one day, so we might have to stop somewhere" he said, in response to Anna's comment. "Well, lets go then!" he added, as he began to walk towards the edge of town and Route 1.

The little Mudkip tilted its head slightly and looked up at Jay with beady little eyes. This was its first time meeting its trainer and was wondering what was going on. It seemed the small Pokemon hadn't noticed the Poochyena yet who was getting ready for another attack. Jay scratched the back of his head, not sure what to expect from the Mudkip.

"Uh, hey little dude. I'm Jay, I guess I'm your new trainer and..." Jay was suddenly interrupted when the wild Poochyena Tackled Mudkip from behind. Other than startling it a little, the attack didn't do much to the bulky little Water Type. Poochyena was persistent however and went in for another Tackle.

"Hey watch out Mudkip!" Jay shouted out to his Pokemon. Mudkip quickly darted out of the way, narrowly avoiding another tackle from the wild Poochyena. Jay's Mudkip looked up at him, as if asking him what to do.

"Uhh..." Jay scratched the back of his head again, not having a clue what to do in a situation like this. The wild Poochyena wasn't going to wait for them to make a decision and barked aggresively as it went in for a third Tackle. Mudkip shrank down in fear. Jay had to do something or else his Pokemon was going to be beaten to a pulp.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Well this is fun" Mia said to herself sarcastically as she made her way towards the town of Oldale. She managed to at least get some sort of head start compared to the other trainers back at Birch's lab. However Mia didn't meet any of them at all and she also managed to waste some time being a map of Hoenn. "That map will serve me good. I hope I mean I could be pathetic at navigating and I could get lost but wait I'm still here I guess" she continued to walk with her Treecko after letting it out of its Pokeball. Mia looked at her Pokemon and sighed "We need to invest in some fun. So..." she looked at her Treecko. "Let's quickly go to Oldale and start to be more excited" she laughed with her Treecko just staring at her. "Oh come on" she giggled and finally at last Mia's Treecko showed some emotional connection to her

"It is a start...and here we are" Mia finally saw Oldale from a long distance but the journey from here to Petalberg was a lot longer and was considered to be about a day and a bit. "Better chill out at the Pokemon Centre" Mia added until her Treecko looked at her. "After we get there first"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast