Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Professor Birch took the three forms that the kids had handed him, and he proceeded to bring out three buckets of Pokeballs. He double checked the forms then said, "Right! A Mudkip for Nathan, a Torchic for Anna, and another Mudkip for Jay" reaching into the buckets handing each trainer a Pokeball as he called their name. "Just give me one minute for the dexes" he added, sitting back down and connecting each dex to the nearby computer, typing in the information received from the forms. He took the three dexes, brought them over, saying "One for you, you and you" handing a dex to each trainer. "Ok, I've uploaded the latest data on each of your dexes, so you should have no issues in using them. If you do encounter any problems just give me a call. Oh, and to register for the Pokemon Gym Challenge or contests, you'll have to visit the Pokemon Center and talk to Nurse Joy, the closest one to here is Oldale Town, just up the road." He then sat back down, waiting for the others to make their selection.

Nate happily took the Pokeball and dex from the Professors hand happily, stuffing the dex in his pocket. He then tossed the Pokeball in front of him, revealing the small blue Pokemon with a flash of light.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

"Um, Pokemon Gym Challenge?" Jay scratched the back of his head again and slowly grabbed his Pokedex and Pokeball. Not sure what to do with it, he attached the Pokedex to some string and put it around his neck seeing as he currently lacked any pockets. The PokeBall just stayed in his hand. At least Jay knew what that was for, although right now he decided to keep his Pokemon in its Ball. He wasn't overly excited to meet his new partner. The only reason he'd come here is because Jay knew he'd need a Pokemon if he wanted to survive on his own. The world was a dangerous place out there and it was important to always have Pokemon for protection.

Blog Entries

When Oliver was done, he handed the sheet to Professor Birch "Its all filled out, Professor." he told him. By now he had a pretty good idea of which starter he'd choose. After a few more thoughts, he finally decided. "And I think I'm ready to choose my starter as well. I think I'm gonna choose Treecko!" he confirmed
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

"Thanks....Oliver" Birch said, looking at the name on the paper, and taking the form. He slid his chair over to the computer and then began to enter the information, he looked back over at Jay, then said, "You know, Pokemon Gyms? I believe there's one in Dewford, which if my memory serves me correctly, is where you're from." He looked back to the computer and connected the dex, waiting a few seconds, then unconnecting it. "Here you go Oliver, and here's your Treecko!" he said, walking back over and handing the dex as well as the Pokeball to the new trainer. He sat back down waiting for the others, then folded his hands, saying "Any other questions?"

Nate's Mudkip hopped up and down after being released. "Hi Mudkip, my name's Nate, and I'm gonna be your trainer! Ready to go on an adventure!?" he asked happily, causing the Pokemon to just smile back at him. "I guess we can work on the enthusiasm" he replied, returning Mudkip to its Pokeball.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mia received her forms. She had to sign off on a lot of things including her name, hometown, age and other basic information. "Alright" she noticed people picking Mudkips and Torchics. Mia didn't really know what to pick, she mainly wanted something that would suit her style of training and life. "Well I am a thinking type of person" she thought to herself. "I mean there is not much of a choice but it is still too difficult....think Mia....think" Mia started to close her eyes for a while to try and think of what Pokemon she could see herself building a team with or a partnership. A lot of thoughts were going through her head but it was all just crossing over each other. "I have no idea why but I'll take the....Treecko" the brunette teenager smiled.

"That's right the Treecko" Mia smiled giving Professor Birch her form. "I think..."

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

@Terra Solidum; gomennasai >.< okay :3

Juliet finished filling up the forms she received.Then she glanced at the pictures of the starter pokémons."Well,that leaves me Torchic." she said with a smile.She still felt pretty nervous because of her fear in pokémon."But come to think about it..."she thought.".....a Torchic does look cute...but still..."

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

"Oh yeah" Jay exclaimed, remembering the Gym in his hometown. Of course he'd never been in there before and had no idea what a 'Gym' was actually for other than it had something to do with Pokemon battles. He guessed he'd find out soon enough though. Professor Birch had asked if there were any other questions and Jay already had quite a few but he didn't want to appear stupid in front of the others his age so instead decided to just keep quiet and head out the door while they were still handing in thier forms and making their choices.

"Thanks Professor dude" Jay shouted out as he opened the door to go outside, the PokeBall containing his Mudkip still in his hand.

Birch took the form from the girl, saying, "Thank you Mia," as he then walked back over to the computer and began to enter the information, like he had done before. After finishing, he brought the dex over and a Treecko's pokeball, giving them both to Mia, "And here you go!" he added. He noticed one of the trainers leaving and waved back as he left the lab. Returning to the table he found that one girl still hadn't picked her Pokemon yet, so he walked over saying, "You really can't go wrong with what Pokemon you choose! They're all great!"

Nate figured he would wait for the others to leave the lab before he did.

Blog Entries

Oliver was thrilled to be handed his very first Pokemon as well as his pokedex "Wow! Thanks Professor!" he happily said. He froze a bit when he heard one of the boys here was from Dewford Town, just hoping he never seen any of his embarrassing moments. He shook the thought away of his failure before throwing the pokeball into the air, excited to meet his new Treecko

The tree gecko like Pokemon emerged from his pokeball. He looked around a bit before looking up at Oliver. He was filled with joy when he realized Oliver was choosing him as his first Pokemon.

Oliver got down on the ground, holding out his hand "Hello Treecko! I'm so glad to meet you! I'm your new trainer, Oliver!" he introduced himself.

Treecko happily grabbed onto Oliver's hand and shook it. "Treecko Tree! Treeecko!" (Wow I'm so thrilled to meet you! I'm so glad you choose me!) he happily said

Blog Entries

Anna walked out of the lab, and let the Torchic out. "Hi there" she said as the bird fluffed it's feathers "are you a boy or a girl?" a check by the dex revealed the Pokemon's gender to be male." I think I'll call you Chicky"

One of the girls had followed Jay out of the lab but right now she seemed more interested in her new Torchic, scanning it with her Pokedex. Jay still wasn't sure what it was for but he decided he'd make sure to scan his Pokemon with it too... when Jay sent it out that was. With all these people around, Jay was worried he'd just do something wrong and end up embarrassing himself. He decided to keep the Mudkip in its Ball for now and head off, grabbing his surfboard as he passed the lab. Even though Jay usually enjoyed a bit of company, he decided it would be best to keep to himself for now. Besides he was a surfer, not a Pokemon Trainer. He wasn't like these other kids who all seemed quite excited about starting their own Pokemon adventure. Jay just wanted to take things slow and enjoy life but he doubted any of the other kids felt the same way.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

"H-huh?Oh,uhmm...here's the form,professor" Juliet said sounding a bit startled."And may I please have a Torchic?"

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

"Of course!" the professor said cheerily, taking the form and entering the information on the computer. He returned with the dex and a Pokeball containing a Torchic. "Here you go, have fun!" he called out as the others began to leave the lab.

Nate exited the lab, but he waited for the others to see if they might want to travel with him. He figured having other people to go along with you would be a lot more fun than just travelling alone.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"No problems I think" Mia replied as Birch gave her Pokemon. "Now what should I do next?" she asked herself as she was really not prepared after that. "I mean I could go with someone but we will see I think" she smiled to herself. Mia remember something else "Oh yeah I still have a Pokemon. I'm thinking too much I guess...need to slow down" Mia then started to yawn. "Alright we will see what happens" Mia then walked out of the lab and looked towards the sky.

"I really need to buy a map"

Blog Entries

Now that he had his first Pokemon, his pokedex, and his pokeballs, Oliver was now ready to begin his journey in Hoenn. He had no other reason to stay in Littleroot Town, soon checking his Pokenav to find their first gym. "Alright, Treecko. There's a gym in Rustboro City which is where I reccomend we go to first, even though Petalburg is on the way. I hear Norman is pretty tough so I think we gotta wait a little bit before we go challenge him. Roxanne is who we should go challenge first." Oliver told his Pokemon

"Treeee! Treecko Tree!" (That sounds perfect! We should definatley go to Rustboro first if you think we need more time to prepare for Norman!) Treecko said as he walked alongside Oliver. He noticed other trainers as well, wondering if they should go with them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast