Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

This RP will follow a group of trainers as they travel and traverse the scenic and tropical Hoenn region, battling trainers, challenging Gyms, making friends and forming new relationships, etc; I think you get the point. I'm not entirely sure if there will be an overarching plot involving a villainous team but, the decision will be made in the early stages of the RP after consulting with the accepted members.

Rules:
    -No Godmodding
    -No Bunnying
    -All BMGf rules apply
    -Keep romance PG-13
    -Use proper and accurate grammar (I am a big fan of this, and will call you out if you make glaring mistakes)
    -MUST (note the capitalization of the word 'must' indicating its importance) be active on these Forums to participate
    If you violate these rules, I'll give you a warning but repeat offenders will not be allowed to continue playing

Nathan Parker - Mudkip - Terra Solidum
    Anna Dan - Torchic - @Joltik;
    Juliet Robinson - Torchic - @Sximple Ghurl;
    Oliver Caray - Treecko - @BlazingQuilava.;
    Mia Perez - Treecko - @Scarlet Flash;
    Jaden (Jay) Skipper - Mudkip - @Googly;

Professor Birch looked out of the Lab window at the rising sun over Littleroot Town. He always did love handing out starter Pokemon to new trainers, much more than some of the other jobs that he had to do. He unlocked the lab for the day and confirmed with one of his assistants that he was expectecting 6 new trainers today. He made sure that he had all of the available starter Pokemon ready and the accompanying Pokedexes. Proceeding, he found something to occupy his time while he anxiously awaited the arrival of the new trainers.

Nate anxiously walked throught the quite streets of the small town, feeling very eager to get his first Pokemon and set out on a new adventure. Littleroot Town was much smaller than what he was used to experiencing back in Goldenrod, and it made him wonder of the other towns in the Hoenn region would be just as small. This contemplation kept him occupied as he slowly made his way to the lab in the center of the town.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Oliver slowly walked through the streets of Littleroot Town, looking around at his surroundings. He was a bit excited to start his journey, feeling it was a nice change of pace from sitting at home indoors almost all day. He was also excited to learn more about the Pokemon that lived in the region. Having been to Littleroot Town before, Oliver new where Professor Birch's lab was and if he forgot, he always had a Pokenav.
    Last edited by MonkeyBoy210; 27th April 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Anna looked around the small town, Not much seen to be here. She saw a large building, "yhay must be the lad" she said to her self as she headed towards it.

Jay stopped as he entered the small quiet town of Littleroot, eyes wild with excitement as he took in all the new sights and sounds. He held a long blue and white surfboard under his arm which matched the colour of his swimming shorts. The surfer began making his way through the town, his messy blonde hair still dripping wet from an early morning swim. Everything was so green here which was a big contrast to the sandy yellow beaches in Dewford Town. But without the sound of crashing waves on the beach and that salty smell of the sea, Jay was already starting to feel a little homesick. He was shaken from his thoughts when he spotted a couple of kids who looked about his own age heading for a building in the middle of the town. The place looked a bit bigger than most of the houses here.

"That must be it" Jay said to himself as he followed the others to the lab.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

"So this is Hoenn..." Juliet mumbled to herself as she looked around and hopped off the ferry ship."What a peaceful town" she thought as she looked around.Then she spotted the lab.As she walked towards it,she felt excitement and fear at the same time.She was exited to get her starter,but she was afraid of pokémon so she was a bit unsure if she'll continue.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"The city of Littleroot...Town. Okay so it is not a city at all" a young female muttered to herself. "Seems alright. Nice, quaint and peaceful but that is not me. Wait whom am I talking to?" the woman asked herself. Mia Perez came a long way from Icirrus City which is located at the Unova region. She had to make her way from there to the region of Hoenn which took a long time for her. Mia is 16 years old, very sport loving and has wavy medium length brown hair. She was wearing dark grey scarf alongside a black jacket which she never buttons up, on top of a white plain top. Mia wears light brown, near creamy brown heeled boots and dark blue denim jeans and she loved her fashion. She assumed as she got into the city that the biggest building at the most isolated location would be the Lab. "Must be Professor Birch's Lab. I better get there pronto before I explore but I wanna explore" Mia said to herself in a low, hushed tone.

So the young brunette started to make her way there with a nice brisk walk. She loved her physical activity, she loved running, jumping, gymnastics, surfing, swimming, ice skating and she was just an allrounder although her surfing is sub-standard for her. "Here we are..." Mia smiled looking at the lab from a closer angle. "It is awesome"

Professor Birch noticed the trainers coming up the hill to his lab, and congregating outside. He stepped towards the doorway and announced, "Welcome new trainers! Today is the day you being your Pokemon adventure! Please come inside, and we'll get started" He gestured for them to follow, as he turned around and walked into the lab.

"Well the professor certainly seems excited" Nate thought to himself with a slight chuckle as he was the first to follow the professor into the lab.

Blog Entries

Oliver shortly arrived at Professor Birch's lab, just in time to be greeted. He seemed fairly calm, though deep down he was pretty excited to get his first Pokemon. "Gee thanks Professor! I'm so glad to be here to get my first Pokemon." he said as he walked in

"Sure thing Professor dude" Jay rested his surfboard on the side of the lab and followed Professor Birch. He was bewildered by all the gadgets and flash technology. The only place that Jay knew which was anything like this was Dewford Pokemon Center and he'd only been in there a few times. Without a Pokemon of his own he'd had no reason to.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The professor went on some happy spiel about a group of trainers' beginning step for their journeys. "He seems excited" Mia told herself and she then started to look around the lab. It was interesting to her, well to a certain extent. "Everything is big. Nice I think" she muttered with her eyes looking up to the highest points of the lab or anything that caught her eye. "I just have to think what I am going to get if I start my journey" Mia told herself but she figured for now just be part of the crowd and thinking about it now would confuse the heck out of her and may not work to plan. "Three starters. Once I pick I'll think about what I should do" her thought process was working a mile a minute about her choice and the impact that it will make long term. "Pretty lab" Mia said out loud so that everyone could hear her.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

As Juliet entered the lab,she was also mesmerized by the flashy devices in the lab.But still her fear of pokémon was still bothering her.And to add to that,she can't make up her mind on which pokémon she should choose.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

@Sximple Ghurl; try to RP in the past tense, it makes more sense to what the others are writing and sounds a lot better.

Professor Birch led the trainers through his lab, and heard one of the trainers comment, "pretty lab," he smiled then responded "hmm? Oh yes, I like to think so" Entering a large room, with a window and an obviously prepared table with 6 Pokedexes, and three pictures of the three starter Pokemon, the professor said, "Alright, time to pick your new partner! Here in Hoenn, I'm qualified to give out Mudkip, the water type, Treecko the type and Torchic the fire type" pointing at each picture of the respective starter, during his explanation. "While you're deciding, could I also get you to fill out these forms? I need to register each of you as a trainer and give out your Pokedexes" he added, handing each prospective trainer a piece of paper with simple personal details. "No need to rush, I've got plenty of each starter Pokemon so take your time in deciding!" Birch added as he took a seat behind the table, sorting out each Pokedex.

Nate took the form and filled out the simple details, name, age, birthdate, and hometown. He looked around, then figured he'd make the first pick, "I'd like a Mudkip please" he said quietly while handing the professor the form.

Blog Entries

Anna looked down at the document, and filled in the asked information. "May I have Torchic please?" as she passed the professor the paper.

"Mudkip huh?" Jay said aloud as he examined the picture of the little swamp creature. Clearly it had caught his interest. He'd lived among Water Types all his life and so was glad to know Professor Birch had one as an option.

Jay took one of the forms and a pen and started writing. It took him a while to actually fill it out, often getting distracted by the others in the room as they made their choices. He'd noticed someone else had also chosen Mudkip. The Professor had said that there were plenty of each Pokemon though so Jay didn't worry. He was more curious about what a Pokedex was meant to be but he didn't bother asking any of the others, worried they might look down on him for not knowing anything about Pokemon training. Instead he just kept silent and finished off his registration form, handing it to the Professor.

"Uh, yeah I'll have a Mudkip too thanks" Jay told Professor Birch as he scratched the back of his head.

Blog Entries

Oliver grabbed the form and began to fill out all the various information such as name, age, and hometown. As he filled out the sheet, he focused on what starter he'd choose. "Hmm....Not Torchic I know..." he muttered as he continued to fill the form out. "Treecko or Mudkip? What would be best....Mudkip has a dual type and an immunity, but I recall Treecko being swift and powerful Grass types." Oliver said to himself

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast