Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Alright, who's ready for a journey RP?! This RP will follow a group of trainers as they travel and traverse the scenic and tropical Hoenn region, battling trainers, challenging Gyms, making friends and forming new relationships, etc; I think you get the point. I'm not entirely sure if there will be an overarching plot involving a villainous team but, the decision will be made in the early stages of the RP after consulting with the accepted members.

Rules:
    -No Godmodding
    -No Bunnying
    -All BMGf rules apply
    -Keep romance PG-13
    -Use proper and accurate grammar (I am a big fan of this, and will call you out if you make glaring mistakes)
    -MUST (note the capitalization of the word 'must' indicating its importance) be active on these Forums to participate
    If you violate these rules, I'll give you a warning but repeat offenders will not be allowed to continue playing

Sign-Ups - I'm looking for 5-7 members, but there may be more, and I'm looking for even numbers of guys and girls
    Name: (standard, include nickname if you so wish)
    Appearance: (Picture or a Paragraph)
    Personality: (Paragraph)
    Hometown: (From any town known in any of the 5 Generation Regions)
    History: (1-2 paragraphs, relatively detailed)
    Pokemon: (Must be a starter from the Hoenn Region, but there will be multiple so no worries on not getting what you want, and you may nickname it if want)

Alright, now this may seem harsh, but as this is my RP I have the ability to decline anyone who I don't want to be in the RP. If I find you annoying you or think you will not be active, based on what I have seen throughout the forums, I will not accept you.

My Sign Up:
    Name: Nathan Parker

Appearance: Nathan is of average height for his age, around 5"10, and of average build but, leaning towards the skinny side. He has straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. Most people tend to view him as being handsome. He enjoys to wear the colors that match his favorite Pokemon type, ground. Usually wearing, brown pants or jeans with a earth-colored shirt. Shirts depending on the weather, sweater for cold, t-shirt for hot. He also has glasses that he reads with and he sometimes wears a scarf if its cold.

Personality: While he often appears bored or unexcited, this is usually not the case. Nathan is usually energetic or excited about most things that he does; it’s just that he portrays the image of someone who is bored or disinterested with what they are doing. As a cause of this, many people have difficulty detecting what kind of mood he is in. Displaying some anti-social tendencies, Nathan isn’t one to approach a person and engage in conversation. Most people find however that, as they get to know him, he turns out to be a nice guy who is relatively friendly. He is also somewhat oblivious to how handsome he is and how often girls tend to look at him. He isn’t necessarily opposed to talking to girls, instead, he prefers talking to people who he already knows or who already know him, either guy or girl.

Hometown: Goldenrod City

History: Nathan was born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto where his parents both work at the Radio Tower in the city. His family being neither poor nor rich, Nathan had a classic middle-class upbringing. Nathan quite enjoyed growing up and living in the big city, he got to see all different kinds of both people and Pokémon who travelled through the city. He attended the Pokémon School in the city but after his completion of the program he just didn’t have the desire to start on a journey like all the other kids in his class, feeling as if something was wrong with him, being that he wasn’t overly fascinated by Pokémon. Having his parents work at the radio station was an advantage as the director knew his parents and offered Nathan a lower level job at the tower. He liked working at the tower but, he didn’t feel that he was being used to the fullness of his abilities. One day however his whole attitude toward the situation changed. It had been a while since graduated from the Pokémon School and one day, they all came through the city to challenge the gym, each with their own Pokémon. Nathan saw how much fun all of his friends had with their Pokémon and how jealous he quickly became. He talked to his parents about it and told them how he felt and how he wanted to give Pokémon training a second chance. His parents decided to give Nathan his chance at training, sending him to the Hoenn region to begin his travels.

Pokemon: Mudkip

And that's about it! Oh and to see if you've read the rules, what am I a big fan of?
    Its possible that I've forgot something, so this might be edited later.

Accepted Members:
    Nathan Parker - Mudkip - Terra Solidum
    Anna Dan - Torchic - Joltik
    Juliet Robinson - Torchic - Sximple Ghurl
    Oliver Caray - Treecko - BlazingQuilava
    Mia Perez - Treecko - Scarlet Flash
    Jaden (Jay) Skipper - Mudkip - Googly
    Last edited by Terram Validus; 27th April 2012 at 09:10 AM.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

Hey Terra Solidum, this looks fun, I but I have to go soon, reserve me a spot? I'll most likely do It later today.

Sure, @Joltik; reserved

Blog Entries

Name: Anna Dan

Appearance: Anna has Long blond hair, and green Eyes. she Is around 4'7" and is somewhat skinny. she is of white skin, and has a small scar on her ear. Her hair goes down to her shoulders. she Likes to wear a red shirt, with a pink flower printed on it. she has brown pants and brown boots. she wears a red ribbon on her head

Personality:Anna tends to be a very hyperactive person, she likes to tell people what she thinks, and likes to eat. she tends to be hot tempered over things, getting angry over little things. She has had trouble reading peoples emotions, and will often say hurtful things by accident. She really wants to get alone with people, but fails a lot.

Hometown: Sunyshore City

History: Anna was born and raised in the city of Sunyshore, in sinnoh. She was raised by her father, after her parent's divorce. Mainly because of the fact that the mother was a horrible drunk, and scared Anna when she was only two. then her father filled, and got a divorce. Her mother left the city, while her father continued his work as a worker at the gym. She loved the bright city, and loved to walk around on the raised walkways. She really loved to play with the fire, and Electric types.

As time pasted, Anna's father Job stared laying off workers, and cutting play. Her father was lucky, and only his pay was lowered. he however had trouble paying for daughter's welfare. he decided to send her on her Journey, which would allow for her to get some money and take care of her self. So he sent her to the only Lab that was accepting new Journeyers Hoenn.

Pokemon:Torchic

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

A Journey RP in my favorite Pokémon region! =D

Name: Juliet Robinson
    Appearance: anime-24.jpg (now you see how lazy I could be in explaining *shot*)

Personality: Juliet is sweet,kind,and friendly.She's also cheerful and is always trying to cheer people up when they're feeling down.Her optimistic personality is also seen in her eyes.She could be a bit sensitive and sort of a scaredy cat.But she could calm down quickly.When her friends are in danger,she's determined to help them out,even if it means that she should risk her own safety.She also has a little fear towards pokémon.

Hometown: Goldenrod City,Jotho

History: Juliet was born in Goldenrod City and was raised in a wealthy family.She didn't had any friends and she only stayed indoors.She wasn't much exposed to the outside world.She also stayed indoors because of her fear in pokémon.Her fear started when she was 5.She was playing with her father's Mareep.She was hugging it a lot because of its soft wool-covered body.The Mareep got annoyed and shot her a discharge attack and made her hair raise up and messy.

When Juliet was 12,she watched a Pokémon Contest on television.She was so amazed by the beautiful moves and graceful pokémon that was in it.So she told her parents that she wanted to be a Pokémon Coordinator instead of just a trainer.Then her parents sent her to Hoenn because that's where pokémon contests originated.Besides of being a coordinator,she also wanted to conquer her fear towards pokémon.

Pokemon: Torchic

Last edited by Yuuki Asuna; 22nd April 2012 at 10:25 PM.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Both @Joltik; and @Sximple Ghurl; Accepted, just make sure you read and know the rules as you didn't answer my question.

Blog Entries

Can I get a spot reserved?
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Of course, @BlazingQuilava.; reserved

Blog Entries

about the villain thingy? :3

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Erm, no. Its at the end of the post, right above the accepted members.

Blog Entries

ah,I know!
    *starts editing my SU post*

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Blog Entries

I've read the rules of the forum, most of the section's and this rp, And I'll be active.

Blog Entries

Name: Oliver Caray

Appearance: Oliver is about 5'4" with a fairly light skin tone. His build is quite slender and he is somewhat on the skinny side. He has light brown hair which is a bit messy, as well as a pair of blue eyes. He is usually seen wearing a pair of sandy brown cargo shorts as well as a blue zip up hoodie over a orange graphic tshirt.

Personaliy: Oliver is a fairly calm and quiet individual. He is generally friendly towards others, though he's very careful of who he chooses to be his friends. Back in his hometown he was often picked on for being viewed as a bit of a geek due to the fact he's a fairly smart teen and he's very in touch with technology, as well as how he was a little uncoordinated.

Hometown: Dewford Town

History: Despite living in the sunny beach town of Dewford Town, unlike most children; Oliver rarely took advantage of the wonderful weather and sandy beaches. He preferred to stay indoors on the computer, blogging, chatting, researching, and even playing the guitar(which he begun learning at 8 years old). This was mostly due to the fact others often rejected him and bullied him outside of his home and while on the beach. He tried to fit in and learn how to surf from the gym leader Brawly seeing how it was popular, though he often failed and humiliated himself in front of others, either ending up face down in the sand, needing a lifeguard, or even losing his trunks in front of everyone. He soon decided he'd stay away from the beach and give up learning how to surf, though Brawley tried to encourage him. Around the time he was 10, he took a greater interest in Pokemon as they seemed to often watch and listen as he'd practice the guitar in a secluded area in Dewford Town. He observed and began to research the Pokemon residing in the town after this and once he felt he learned enough, he decided he would finally set out on his own journey to challenge the Hoenn League after approval from his parents.

Pokemon: Treecko

@BlazingQuilava.; Accepted

Blog Entries

Yaaay! So are you waiting for a couple more before we begin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast