Pokemon Journey PRP(Advanced)

Thread: Pokemon Journey PRP(Advanced)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Journey PRP(Advanced)

Hey all, I know there are alot of journey RP's out there, but I wanna do one that we will add something to so it hopefully won't die. It's gonne be a journey RP(region to be discussed), but we are going to take it a step further. In this RP, we're gonna have stats. I'll post them below so you can see what I mean. I am looking for 1-2 other people MAX!

Plot: Two(or three) young trainers have just set off on what they think os just a typical, normal, everyday journey. What they don't realize is that the world is about to go into havic. The legendaries are begginging to fight amongst themselves instead of cooperating to keep peace. Only Arceus knows what will happen. He has chosen young trainers just beggining their journey to try and stop the madness. These trainers literally have the world in their hands, they can save it, or destroy it...

Rules:
    -All typical RP rules apply
    -You must post at least once every other day, so we can keep this alive. If you are not able to do so, VM me in advance.
    -remember to post stats at end of post
    -not necessary, but try to @other players in your post
    -for pokemon moves, you can use any four of its level up moves, or buy a TM from the mart
    -tm's can only be used ONCE

Stats(to be put at end of each post):
    Name:
    Items:
    Money:
    Badges:
    Party:(Pokemon.gender, moves(4))
    PC boxes:(pokemon, gender)

Name:
    Appearence:(picture or para):

I do believe thats all :D. My sign up coming in next post
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Journey PRP(Advanced)

this sounds interesting :3

Name: Juliet Robinson
    Personality:
    Juliet is a sweet,kind,and friendly 13-year old.She likes helping others.But she is shy and quiet.But when you get to knw her,her shyness and quietness could lessen.She doesn't like to battle pokémon in order to capture them.Instead,she prefers to befriend them first.She is also cheerful and optimistic.Even if there's some crisis already occurring,she'll just keep smiling and think positive.
    Appearence:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anime-26.jpg  

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Journey PRP(Advanced)

@Sximple Ghurl
    Accepted because it's my fault i forgot to meantion Age. So age?

and as for mine:

Name: Cody Mansir
    Personality(at least a paragraph):Cody is a very outgoin guy. He is always trying to make new friends. His eagerness gts him into trouble alot to, as he is always curious. cody is wil rush out int battle without thinking though, and his eagerness keeps him from winning many, many battles. Cody can also be big headed sometimes to.
    Appearence:Cody is about 5'8", and weighs about 120 lbs. He has short hair, but he keeps it under a red "Kanto" hat. He wears a blue jacket with a red t-shirt, and blue jeans. He wears a belt that holds his pokeballs, and his sneakers are red and black.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger