Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Johto Journeys

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: The Johto Journeys

OOC: We can meet her eitherway, and on a side note cause I said Justin is competing for badges, we will be writing out our gym battles, and it also applies to contests unless you want your character to battle someone elses character in the contest.

Justin said after hearing everyones story "Cool! So you just like to travel, and you're a corridinator!"

Quilava was finishing his plate saying to Justin "Lava!" (Hey Justin, we should actually go out for battling later!) He hopped down from the chair and went to get more.

Justin agreed "Yeah buddy! I know there's a couple of arenas on the ship!" He noticed Quilava was going to get more food and said "Oh great! I wonder what he'll get this time?"

Espeon watched Quilava and said "Espeeee!" (Trust me he's not getting a bunch of dessert!)

Blog Entries

OOC: Did everyone just suddenly abandon this rp?

Future Dragon Champion! Artificial-Insanity's Avatar

OOC: Dude. it's SUMMER TIME. There's a thing called VACATIONS. I think the others are probably on one. And other (like me) are just busy with their LIVES. (sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying to be, but this other RP is stressing me out and it's making me very upset and angry.)

At the moment, I'm a bit tired, and too stressed to think of anything... I promise I'll try to post something in the morning.... *deep sleep status* *captured*

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

OOC: Of course were have not! I've just been busy, we can get this going. She can meet us in Johto, she'll be a coordinator aswell.

"Yeah, I'm a coordinator but I've done a fair bit of battling aswell." Jack said. He pulled of his shirt to reveal his six pack, "I fancy going for a bit of a swim, anyone want to join?" His eyes looked over to Penny. (apologies for sounding mary sue like but it all levels out.)
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

natural-born mama

OOC: Yeah, I'm going on vacation in like... tomorrow, actually. It's only 5 days, but I may or may not have teh interwebs there, provided I actually have the time to check this thread.

"Swimming?" Penny giggled at the forward suggestion. "Well, I suppose I'd have to get ready, first."

Blog Entries

OOC: I just always get annoyed when RP's become inactive for a while.

Justin said "I'm actually thinking of going downstairs and having a battle or two. Right after I check out the room, and when I finally get Quilava away from the buffet."

Quilava suddenly came back with another plate full of all kinds of things. He jumped up onto his seat saying "Quilava!" (I love this food so much!)

Justin agreed "Yeah buddy!"

"Well I suppose we could go swimming a little later, I fancy watching some battles, I'd especially like to see how you battle and I might partake in one myself," Jack said, "Penny do you fancy it?"

Future Dragon Champion! Artificial-Insanity's Avatar

The Beautifly let out a soft burp and floated over onto Momoko's head, and fell asleep. Momoko giggled, as she noticed the Marill hopping from it's seat carrying his plate.

"Snubby-Chi, where are you going?"

"Smue bububbe!" (To the Buffet!)

"Again? My, I hope you won't sink with all the weight you'd put on." the girl teased. The Marill ignored her and kept moving to the buffet for the second time.

Blog Entries

Justin said "I got some skill, but NO WHERE near as much as my brother, Johto's famed Renegade Trainer. I mean he's defeated Lance! Well enough of my brother, Quilava and Espeon are some of my best pokemon, along with my Sceptile." He finished eating finally.

Quilava agreed "Quilava!!!" (Yeah I'm very strong!!!)

Espeon agreed as well, nodding his head "Espeeee!" (Quilava has proved himself many times, and so have I.)

natural-born mama

"Battling would be fun," Penny said to Jack. "How about you and I battle?"

Kevorkian pushed back imaginary sleeves and pumped his fists.

"Someone's ready," Penny nudged the Weavile. "You're not my only Pokemon, Kev."

(OOC: Yeah I was wonderinf what happened to this thread... I was kind of waiting for anyone to post before I did... I know lame right? I actually have vacation coming up in a couple weeks myself)

Jake had decided to take another round at the buffet when the talk turned to battling. Phil followed him while Nidoran stayed at the table to listen to talk about battles and strong pokemon.

As Jake approached the buffet he noticed the girl from before walking up with her Marill. "Oh man... I've got to say something to her, this is my last chance," he said quietly to Phil.

Jake decided that this was it, he had to say hi and introduce himself. He put on his best smile and started to wave, "Hi there! What cute pokemon you have. I'm..." As Jake was awkwardly introducing himself he tripped and went down.

Phil rushed to his side, picked him up with his pshycic abilities and set him back on his feet gently.

"Thanks buddy..." Jake nodded to his friend. "... I'm Jake" he said to the girl he didn't know. His face was bright red and he felt like a fool.

Well that couldn't have gone any worse Jake berated himself in his head.
    A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

Blog Entries

Justin said "Oh so you're gonna do some battling to? I wanna get one in for both Quilava and Espeon." He got up and quickly streteched and said "Well I'll be back, I'm gonna get some dessert!" He walked back to the buffet.

Quilava continued to eat and he said "Quilavaaaaa!" (I just can't stop eating this delicious food!) He suddenly let out a loud burp and said, slightly blushing "Quuil! Quilava!" (Whooa! That was a big one!)

Espeon said "Espeeeon!" (Well excuse you!)

Justin quickly arrived back with a plate of some cakes, jello, and cookies. He said "Mmmmm! Now this is what I'm talking about! As soon as I'm done eating....And if Quilava is....I'm heading down to the room, then the arena on the 5th floor."

My pickachu in highchair gman7428's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know im not on this thread but im reading it you guys are good at this rp i hope mine is as good ps i wont bother you again ill just keep reading

"Yeah, I'd love to battle you, howabout a 3v3?" Jack asked whislt looking at Penny, he turned to noticed Jake's situation, Jack found it cute how Jake had made an attempt at a girl, he could see alot of himself inside of Jake, he hoped to have a made a friend.

"So," Jack said. "Let's head to this arena. I unsure of the way, Justin you know the way?"

OOCC: I'd suggest godmodding us to this arena, or it'll take a bit to long.

(OOC:I agree! also i will be offline for a few days (stupid laptop), so please just Godmod my character along to the arena with you guys.

My character can just watch the battle and i will catch up and be active when I get my laptop back... which should be Sunday.

thank you!)
    A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast