Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Johto Journeys

Future Dragon Champion! Artificial-Insanity's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: The Johto Journeys

The Brunette sat on her bed in the ship, hugging her knees.

"Mizumizumizumizumizukieuserukieuserukieuserukieuseru" she chanted.

"KIEUSERU!!!" She screamed.

Tamato stared at her. Momoko's eyes moved to her friend and chuckled as the Marill jumped on her. "SMAR! SMAR!" Snubby shouted, bouncing on Momoko's back.

"Snubby... you'll protect me if this ship capsizes, right?" she asked, petting the blue pokemon's fuzzy, rubbery head. Tamato landed on Momoko's head again.

Jake's eyes lit up briefly, "You know where the buffet is?"

"I am so lost right now it's not even funny."

Jake shrugged and reached his hand out, "I'm Jake, Jake Farthing."

"As for those two," Jake pointed to the other trainers, "I wouldn't worry too much. I mean were all here to relax, right... ummm.... I didn't catch your name..."
    A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

natural-born mama

Penny was taken aback by the other trainer's sudden accusation. "I'm sure it was only an accident," she said, looking at Kevorkian. He did look rather conniving, but that was the fault of his Dark typing more than his nature.

She turned to Kevorkian. "Kevvy, did you really?" He couldn't have. "On purpose?"

Kevorkian's smile was all guilt, but shook his head. It was part accident, part there was nothing to do.

"See, it was only an accident," Penny said, wanting to wash her hands of this incident. She turned to the trainer. "Sorry, Kevvy's just a little excitable sometimes."

Blog Entries

Justin replied "Oh, it's all cool then!" He offered a hand shake and said "I'm Justin Gaines by the way!" He then said as Quilava jumped up onto his back waving "And this is my good buddy, Quilava."

Quilava waved and said "Quilava!" (Hi there!)

Justin said "Me and Quilava were just headed to the buffet before we checked out the room." He checked the room key, numbered 215.

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

"Yeah, I know where the buffet is they have loads of stuff, it's up on the sixth deck, where the pool and athletics are. I'll take you up there if you want. Nice to meet you Jake Farthing, I'm Jack Robinson." Jack replied, taking Jake's handshake graciously. Jake was average build and height, slightly shorter than Jack, he wore cargo pants and a hoodie, Jack thought that he looked cool and laid back. "So, what brings you to this Cruise eh?" Jack asked cheerfully.
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

natural-born mama

Penny smiled. "Nice to meet you, Justin Gaines" she said, returning the hand shake. "I'm Penny Stark, and I guess you've have already met Kevorkian."

Kevorkian did a silly handstand around Penny, getting out of it with a failed backflip that landed him on his stomach. She patted him on the head as he got up.

"Room 215, huh?" Penny held up her own room key. "I've got 219, so I guess that's pretty close." The elevator to the second floor dinged and its double doors flew open. "Oh, that's our ride - "

Just then, Kevorkian's stomach let out a roar that would scare a Tyranitar. He grinned.

"I guess the room can wait, then." Penny sighed, realizing her own hunger. "I guess we'll be seeing you at the buffet, Justin."

Blog Entries

OOC: Take note that the group won't make it to Olivine City.

Justin replied "Well it's nice to meet you!" He got on the elevator as well with Quilava and said "Yeah you're bound to see me. Especially since Quilava has such a large apetite, and it'll probably take me 20 minutes to get him away from the buffet."

Quilava gave off a grin and gave Justin a thumbs up, laughinh to himself "Quuuuuiiiil!" (Hahahaha I sure love to eat!)

The captian made an announcement as the elevator began to rise "Attention all passengers, we are beginning our depature from Suzuran Island. Next stop, Olivine City!" The ship began to move and leave the dock.

Justin said "Yeah! Johto here we come!"

Quilava cheered "Lava!" (Yaaaay!)

The following tune could be heard around the ship in certain areas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prXS1cSuIgs
    Last edited by MonkeyBoy210; 28th July 2010 at 11:02 PM.

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava View Post
    OOC: Take note that the group won't make it to Olivine City.
    OOC: Pardon?
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melior View Post
    OOC: Pardon?
    You'll see!

"I can't get over this shaking feeling, ya know, Snubby?"

Tamato stared at her. "What, you think I'm crazy?" Tamato just sat on her head.

"I'm hungry, how 'bout you guys?"

The two Pokemon jumped in the air.

"That's a yes then?" she giggled, "Okay then! To the buffet!"

Momoko suddenly stopped, and her two Pokemon stared at her, "I have no idea where that is... OH! Maybe we can get directions from somebody... I should have bought a map... Oh well, we'll find it somewhere."

Momoko and her two Pokemon wandered aimlessly until they found an elevator. (Note: They're on the first floor)

natural-born mama

The buffet was just starting to fill up for lunch, so line was still pretty short. Penny and Kevorkian found a nice spot where they could see the harbor grow smaller and smaller as the SS Aqua pulled away.

Kevorkian's bowl was piled high with all sorts of food, he could barely see in front of him.

"Um," Penny said, poking some food around on her plate. Just looking at Kevorkian's pile made her full. "How can you even finish that, Kev?"

Kevorkian shrugged, opening his mouth wide and shoving food into it. He sat with his feet on the table, leaning against the back of his chair.

"Oh, Kevvy!" Penny said, pushing his feet away from her food.

--

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingQuilava
    You'll see!
    OOC: I figured something would happen.

Blog Entries

OOC: Trust me, something is definatley gonna happen!

Justin got off the elevator and onto the 6th floor. He walked outside to the pool deck and to the buffet towards the front of the ship. Justin said as he walked through, watching the ship take off "This is so awesome!" He walked to the buffet and said with a smile on his face "Mmmmm this sure looks good!"

Quilava jumped off of Justin's back and immediatly grabbed a plate and said "Quuuuilava!!!" (Oh man I can't believe how delicious everything looks!)

Justin warned Quilava as he picked up a burger and some cheese fries "Just please lay off the sweets bud! You know your stomach can't take so nuch sugary stuff!" He told him "Just meet me back here buddy!"

Quilava agreed and went to grab a massive plate of food.

"Well the pleasure is all mine Jack," Jake replied with smile.

"Well mine, and my Psyduck's. I'm not sure who is hungrier, him or I" Jake chuckled.

"As for why I am here let's just say I have some business to take care of in Johto."

As they got in the elevator to head to the sixth floor Jake let his pokemon, Nidoran and Psyduck out of their pokeballs so they could be ready for the buffet.

"Wow you two look hungry!" Jake grinned over at Jack, "When we get to the sixth floor these two are gonna be in heaven. I don't know how these little pokemon can eat so much! Better stand clear when the elevator door opens or my Nidoran here might knock us both over!"

"Nido!! nid nidoran!" (Are you crazy? I would never be that rude)

Jakes nidoran rolled its eyes with gusto and Jake couldn't hold in his laughter.
    A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.

Momoko tapped her foot. "Somebody must be in the elevator at a higher floor.. hm.. I wonder if they're going to the Buffet." She mumbled as she pressed her ear against the door. "2 dings.. 5 dings. They must be on the 6th floor!" she exclaimed as she moved away awaiting the door to open.

"Tamato, you best either get on my head or in your Poke-" Tamato landed on her head.

"Okay! To the 6th floor!" she said as the elevator opened.

Momoko picked up her Marill and entered the elevator.

Blog Entries

Justin had grabbed a salad, some chicken wings, and some fruit to go with his burger and fries. He said looking at all the food "This is just flat out awesome!" He looked around for Quilava.

Quilava came back with a massive plate with a burger, fries, a hotdog, chips and salsa, pasta, salad, fruit, a tuna sandwhich, and more an said "Quilava!" (I'm back!)

Justin was used to seeing Quilava get so much at a buffet and he asked "....Are you seriously gonba eat all that?" He looked down at Quilava who's reply was nodding. Justin said "Remember bud not to eat too much...." He and Quilava made their way to a table, and Justin also threw out his Espeon, who got himself not a whole lot, carrying his plate using his psychic powers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast