The Johto Region

History:

Basic Plot:

The Path of a Trainer:

Path of a Coordinator:

The Path of a Breeder

Rules:

Sign-ups:
    Last edited by Sir Red; 20th September 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Default Re: Pokemon: The Johto Chronicles [Sign-ups open!]

Name: Fae McCann

Appearance: Fae wears a stereotypical bug catchers hat, over her shoulder-length brown hair. Her eyes are a light hazel, and she has a pale complexion, despite all her time in the sun. She wears a light green tank top, and khaki shorts. On her feet are simple brown sandals.

Personality: Fae is a very will-driven girl. She has a bit of a temper issue as well. She is quick to come to a descision, and will stand by it until the end. She's a bit... obsessive, when it comes to the bug type. She's suspicious of those who act friendly towards her, due to her past, but if they win her over she will defend them fiercely. She is also not afraid to get into a fist fight.

History: Fae was born in Rustboro, in Hoenn. Ever since she was little, she's had an obsession with the bug type. She would venture out almost every day, net in hand, trying to capture them. this prevented her from making friends. Girls shunned her, due to her liking bugs, and boys shunned her, due to her being a girl. Boys would often pick on Fae, and she very quickly grew tired of that. She started fighting the boys, and more often than not, won. With pokemon however, she was completely different. She was kind, caring, almost motherly to her pokemon. Roxxanne, seeing a lot of potential in this social outcast, decided to send her to Johto with only her Spinarak, where hopefully she would learn a little self-control, and maybe make some friends.

Profession: Trainer

Starter: Spinarak (Veena)
    Back, and better than ever! :D

Blog Entries

Yush! Accepted! XD

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Sharda Dragon

Personality: I am very cheery, and will often not punish people for breaking small school rules, and of course, being tardy. I am always very happy to call students up to my office, and that is mostly because I don't actually get the chance to leave the premisies very often, and then I can talk to their parents as a person. I often want to get of school ground, but that never happens because then the mansion would be up for grabs to the students, even though they can't leave school premises themselves without a probable reason. When ever you see me wear the red dress though, that is an occasion of either a student finaly gets punished, it is a holiday of a sort, or it is just the anniversary of my parents death.

Appearance: I am about 5'6", I always wear a very elegant dress, and with it I normally have my hair bound toward the end, and have it just straight. My hair is a very beautiful shade of brown, and goes down to about my waist. The dress is more commonly a sky blue or sea green, but sometimes I wear a fiery red dress for special occasions. My eyes are a shade of light blue.

History: I grew up in a very large mansion, and was a rich kid. I got everything that I wanted, but one thing, the attention of my parents. My parents had 3 nursemaids to take care of me when I was young, but none ever cared for me like a daughter. Eventually, I finally got my parents attention, but it was well to late.

When I was about 7 years old, a homicidal maniac broke into my home, and killed both of my parents, the only reason I was not killed is that my parents had kept the man out of my small room. My parents were both discovered dead in the morning, because the housemaid let in a group of my parents clients. After that, I got complete control of the mansion, but the profit didn't come with it until I was 18.

Profession: Coordinator

Starter: Shuckle

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name:Grayson Taylor
    Appearance:Grayson has black, medium length hair that goes hangs down the sides of his face. His brown eyes are concealed by his bangs. A light stubble surrounds his chin and the area around his mouth. Grayson's nose is slightly bent to the side, a consequence of his nose being previously broken. Grayson typically prefers black or dark grey clothing. Grayson's usual outfit is a black jacket zipped up to the top, covering a light grey t shirt underneath. He also wears khaki's and an older model of New Balance sneakers. Grayson sometimes wears reading glasses to see things that are far away from him.
    Personality: Grayson is an unemotional and cold individual who prefers to keep his emotions to himself. Grayson doesn't usually express his opinion but he will speak up if he feels particularly strongly about something. Grayson may seem like a cold and uncaring person but he deeply cares for his Pokemon and shares a close bond with them. Grayson is not the most affectionate person and is awkward being around other people. Grayson has a strong sense of morals and justice. Grayson hates Team Rocket and wants them to be punished.
    History: Grayson's mother is Ariana of Team Rocket. When Grayson was about three years old, Ariana left the family to devote her life to reviving Team Rocket. This event caused Grayson to despise Team Rocket. Grayson's father, passed away recently from an illness. Grayson has taken it upon himself to take down Team Rocket, himself.
    Profession: Trainer
    Starter: Murkrow
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

both of us??

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot. I'll post my sign up tomorrow.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

Reserved. XD