Pokemon Isshu Adventures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Isshu Adventures

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Isshu Adventures

Alright, this is the thread for the two others that joined! Here are the rules(again):
    1.No godmodding!
    2.Follow the Bulbagarden rules
    3.Keep it at PG-13
    4.If you're going to be gone, post it in an OOC post please
    5.Have fun and please don't post one sentence posts unless they are OOC

Jack got up off his bed after the annoying alarm woke him up. Ugggh...why does Professor Araragi hand out pokemon this early? The clock read 7:00 in the morning. Jack got up and started getting dressed. He was tired, but excited about the adventure to come.

Before he went downstairs, Jack attached the belt that he had bought yesterday on. It was a black belt that could hold poke balls. That was something that Jack really liked. He wasn't planning on having his starter in there a lot.

Jack went downstairs and said good bye to his family and told them he would visit soon when he got fly. He walked out into the chilly Autumn* air. He breathed in and smiled. It was a good day.

*We will be going by season according to how the game goes.
    Autumn-March, July, November
    Winter-April, August, December
    Spring-January, May, September
    Summer-Febuary, June, October
    Last edited by EpicScizor; 14th November 2010 at 01:58 AM.
    Croconaw is officially claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Did Ghastly come from a fart, or something? And why is it poisonous?

Formerly Little_Dragoness Chrona's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Adventure

Chris wrapped his arms tighter around the Salamence's neck, watching the ground below fly past at a speed that would be terrifying if he didn't already love flying. He looked around, enjoying the lovely Fall weather. He saw the sun was peeking up over the horizon, and smiled when he saw that the land below was blanketed in the gentle, golden light. His brother's pokemon looked back at him and smiled. They were almost there.

Chris waved at the shrinking form of Salamence after the Dragon-Type dropped him off, feeling energetic and very awake, despite having to wake up at the ungodly time of five in the morning to get off the ferry from Sinnoh. 'I always was a morning person, though.' He thought, sitting on a nearby bench to wait for the laboratory doors to open.
    I don't know how to deal with you reading my signature...

You know you want to know what they're for.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nathan woke up in the Pokemon Center in Kanoko Town after taking a boat from Goldenrod City the previous day. He stretched his arms and looked out the window as he saw the sun begin to rise over the Isshu region. He packed his things into his bag and made his way down the stairs to the main lobby of the Pokemon Center. In the lobby he asked, "Nurse Joy, do you know the way to Professor Aragi's lab?" She responded with a polite smile and said, "Its right around the corner, go left at the first street and follow the road to the end" "Thanks!" Nathan said as he left the Pokemon Center and made his way down the street to the lab. As he approached the Lab, he saw a trainer sitting outside on a bench. Nathan walked up and said, "I guess your're waiting for the lab to open too? I'm Nathan by the way"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

OOC: Did I accept you BeastieBayleef?? I'm confused. I don't think I did.

Jack ran over to the professors lab and saw two other trainers there. He assumed that they were there to get there own pokemon and that they would be his same starter rivals. Awesome! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that will get a pokemon."Hey guys. Is Professor Araragi here?"

OOC: I'm going to take control of the professor for just a minute. She is on her way

Araragi walked through the calm, morning streets of Kanoko Town. It was nearly seven already and she had to hurry. She had been out on an errand to the starter breeding farms to pick up the three starters that were going to be accepted. The last three had been handed out and she had gone back to the breeding grounds to grab three more. When she turned the corner to her lab, she saw three teenagers hanging out outside her lab and realized that they must be the new trainers. OK. Here goes.

OOC:Just take control of her for a post to get your pokemon.

Professor Aragi smiled and said "Goodmorning!" to the three standing outside her lab. "I guess you're the new trainers beginning your journey today! Come inside, I'll get the pokemon and your pokedex's" she said as she led them inside. The three trainers waited for a minute and then saw the Professor bring out a tray with three pokeballs and three pokedex's. "Now, here are your choices!" she said as she threw the three pokeballs into the air. With a flash of light three Pokemon appeared and smiled at the three trainers. "We have, Tsutaja, a grass type, Mijumaru a water type and, Pokabu a fire type" the professor said as she gestured to the three Pokemon. The three Pokemon greeted them at the same time which sounded like an odd mixture of "TsuMijuPo!"
    "Now" Aragi said, "who wants to pick first?"
    "If no one minds, I'd like the Tsutaja" Nathan said as he went to pick up the small green Pokemon. "Taja!" The Pokemon responded as it was picked up. "Good choice" Aragi said "and don't forget, here is Tsutaja's pokeball and your Pokedex. Now, who's next?"

Chris followed the professor and other two trainers inside, smiling as Tsujata was chosen. "Now, who's next?" Professor Aragi asked the remaining two.

Chris raised his hand. "I guess I'll go next." He answered, and immediately picked up the Mijumaru. "You're pretty cute, aren't you little guy?" He asked the tiny otter and set him on his shoulder. He accepted the pokedex and pokeballs from Aragi and quickly put them away, being careful not to break the Water-type's balance.

"Looks like you're last, young man." Aragi said, looking at the last trainer, Jack.

Blog Entries

Jack nodded at Chris and looked at the cute little pig. Wow. I'm really getting a pokemon!Jack stepped forward and said, "I guess I'll take Pokabu." Pokabu squealed in happiness and jumped into Jack's arms.

"And here is Pokabu's pokeball, a few other pokeballs and a pokedex. Watch out for that little guy. He is adventurous and curious and could easily wander off."

"Thank you professor," said Jack while he stashed the pokeballs and pokedex in his backpack. He then proceeded to put Pokabu's pokeball on his belt. Turning to the other two, he asked, "So, when are you guys headed out?"

Chris smiled. "I want to head out as soon as possible, how about you guys?" He asked. "If you want to leave around the same time we can travel together?" Mijumaru nodded, anxious to expore and see Isshu for his own eyes.

"Yeah, that sounds cool although, I don't think any of you know me yet, I'm Nathan and I'm from Goldenrod City in Johto" Nathan said as he responded to the other trainers comments.

Blog Entries

"I'm Jack. I'm from here, Konoko Town. I would like to go as soon as possible too. I think that it is a pretty good idea that we travel together, at least for the first part of our journey." Jack liked these people. They seem nice and we could get accustomed to traveling. Pokabu joyfully wriggled in Jack's arms as if saying 'Lets go already!'.

"I'm Chris, from Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. If you guys are ready, lets go!" He smiled. 'I like these two. This is going to be a fun journey, I can tell.' Mijumaru looked at the door and squeaked, gently tugging on Chris' hair; he seemed to share Pokabu's excitement.

Default Re: Pokemon Isshu Adventures

"Alright, it seems our most logical path to follow would be to travel up Route 1, then take a break in Karakusa Town, continue onto Route 2 and then arrive in Sanyou City where the first Gym is" Nathan said as he looked at his map of the Isshu region. "Sounds good?" Nathan asked the other two trainers.

Blog Entries

"It sounds good to me. I think that we should catch a couple of pokemon on the way there. For me, its seems not the best idea to challenge a gym with just one pokemon." Jack said. Pokabu was now starting to try and get out of Jack's arms and run around. Jack let go and Pokabu jumped onto the ground and starter running around his feet, squealing in delight as he went around his new trainer. "So should we head out now?"

Chris laughed. "Yeah, sounds like a plan." He walked over to the door and held it open for his new friends. "After you guys!" He said with a happy grin.

Nathan thanked Chris for holding the door open and stepped out into the sunlight. The Tsutaja jumped out of his arms and and began to run around as it enjoyed the fresh air. "You like being outside don't you?" Nathan asked the small pokemon. "Taja!" The pokemon responded in delight. "And I guess you like battling too?" "Tsutaja!" The green pokemon said even happier. "Well then" Nathan replied, "I think we'll make a great team"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast