Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora (Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora (Sign Ups)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora (Sign Ups)

Welcome to The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

This is a horror/survival RP with a twist. Rather than being guided down a set storyline the players are put into a hotel with only the basics of the story. The rest of the story and what they must do must be uncovered by the players as they explore the hotel and try to stay alive.

One other twist is the presence of a traitor in the group. One of the players (informed and sorted out by PM) will be working to try and guide the group to their deaths. They will have access to more information than the others about the overall storyline form the start.

This is meant to be part of a series if it goes well, and the outcome of this (good or bad) will have an effect on the next RP in the series. If a player manages to survive they will be able to bring their character to the next RP with a small survivors bonus.

The RP will continue until one of the following things happens;
    -Everyone dies
    -The group survivors escape
    -The group inadvertently makes things worse.
    - The group discovers the secret of the hotel and defeats the evil (Or just defeats the evil through blind luck)

Anyway onto the story, this is set in a world where pokemon fill the role of humans.

Hotel Aurora is a classic haunted mansion. Once being the home of a famous champion battler, his children converted the mansion into a hotel after his death, using his popularity to attract guests. After about 10 years of business the hotel abruptly became silent. No signs of life could be seen through the windows, and nobody who entered the hotel ever came out again.

Our story starts one stormy night, when nine travellers are forced to take shelter in the mansion by a fierce storm. Trapped inside the mansion they must fight to survive and uncover its secrets, or find a way to escape before its too late.

1-@robincool98 (Reserved)
    2-@Eternal Fire

3-@Corruption

4-@Nytie

5-@Sximple Ghurl

6- Nour386

7- Autumnbreeze~49

8-
    9-

In order to sign up fill in the form below removing the sections in brackets, please be reasonable about the species, if everyone chooses uber powerful Pokémon it will be a bit boring. No legendaries.

Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History: (A brief history of your character. Also include what has made you come to Hotel Aurora.)
    Moveset: (May have one TM/Tutor/Breeding move, the rest must be natural)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Item: (May have one item, either a hold item or a berry)
    Specialty: (See Specialties below.)

Game System and Specialties

Rules
    Last edited by Vayre; 20th October 2011 at 05:35 AM.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora (Sign Ups)

Can I um...reserve a spot?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora (Sign Ups)

Yeah sure

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

looks to be fun... can i also reserve a spot?
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And I? May I reserve a spot also?

I'm just here for the death.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and yes, i'll add you two to the list.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks fun. And I'm a horror whore. So here we go:

Name: Lambert

Species: Bisharp

Appearance: Lambert appears just like any other Bisharp, aside from a ragged scar across the front of his "helmet". The scar sometimes causes others to view him as more intimidating than he actually is.

Personality: Lambert is rather aloof and generally quite calm, though he is easily bored. He works best under pressure and rather enjoys it, sometimes to the point of disregarding others' and his own safety. He sometimes plays mind games with others just to make them mad, especially when he decides that he is in need of entertainment.

History: Lambert was a hotheaded and reckless youth, getting himself labeled a troublemaker when he acted out due to his boredom. He received the scar on his head as a result of a misguided prank on a local bully, which ultimately ended with both the bully and Lambert caught in a rockslide. Since the incident, Lambert has matured outwardly, but is still sometimes driven to act thoughtlessly when he becomes bored. Lately, he has been making a name for himself as a professional detective, and was drawn to Hotel Aurora in hopes of solving its mystery.

Moveset: Slash, Assurance, Metal Sound, Aerial Ace

Item: Scope Lens

Specialty: Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Post Thanks / Like

Accepted, I've added you to the list ^_^.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Name: Laura
    Species: Litwick
    Appearance:

Personality: Laura is a sweet,kind,and timid. For a Ghost Pokémon,she also gets startled and scared very easily,which causes her to panic sometimes.To calm down,she usually uses Calm Mind or sometimes hides behind stuff.
    History: Laura is a very young Litwick.In fact,she's the youngest among her group.She usually plays around with the other Litwicks.It was about to rain when she got separated from her group.Almost about to panic,she spotted Hotel Aurora.Without a choice,she ran inside.
    Moveset:
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Hex
    -Shadow Ball
    -Calm Mind(my TM move)
    Item: Everstone
    Specialty: Clairvoyant

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Post Thanks / Like

Shiny litwick is fine, accepted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

domo arigatou~
    so when will we start??
    :DD

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

Post Thanks / Like

When we have enough players. At the moment we only have 2 ready since @robincool98, @Eternal Fire and @Corruption have only reserved places and not written up their characters yet. If its taking a long time to get 9 I'll probably start early once we have a reasonable amount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

okay~
    arigatou gozaimashite~

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pokemon's Name: Mila Fey

Personality: Warm, friendly, and a little eccentric at times

Species: Gardevoir

appearance: Redirect Notice

History: Spending most of her days at Soleacon ruins, Mila has decided to go out and explore the world, and find more people to spook. Has come to hotel Aurora on... personal business. She is estimated to be around fifty years old. Having led a rather solitary life, she now craves the stability of friends she never had.

Moveset: Teleport, calm mind, psybeam, psychic

ability: Clairvoyant
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast