Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

Default Re: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

@robincool98@Ice Maiden Samwin@eridan ampora@Nytie@♪♫~Angelic Tune~♫♪ @Nour386@Autumnbreeze~49

Just a heads up, deadline for this room is at this exact time tomorrow. I extended it a bit for Autumnbreeze's absence. If you're wanting to investigate anything then get it doen soon.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"...A visitor's log? Common'! Check it out! It may have a clue about this place..." Keira said walking over.
    She took the book from Cil's hands and looked inside. Her face switched from excited to fearful. "I-It seems everyone who has checked in has never...never.." Keira said shaking

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

"checked out?" said Mohomad finishing her sentence off for her. "Hmmm" He thought "a log with only check ins but no check outs. there must be somethin-" "GOTCHA!" he said "Lambent you said something about a mystery here right? tell us more about it please."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it may be better to know." Keira added

Blog Entries

"Hmm, aside from the log, there wasn't anything else, like room keys or something?" Mila enquired
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Keira thought hard "I don't think so...maybe if we look around a bit..." Keira started looking around the huge hall for a bit; being watched silently by the 6 others. She turned around and looked at everyone...angrily. "It would be nice if someone else helped!!!" She said with a big sigh

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

"sorry about that" said mohomad rubbing the back of his head "have we checked behind the front desk?"

*bing* time is up. For the record please don't state things like you did with the logbook when you're investigating. Remember i'm hiding clues around the room, if I was feeling harsh I would take away your admittedly-vague clue for that >=3.

--

Anyway the logbook contains the hotels entries and exits. While Keira was slightly melodramatic about it it seems she was correct to some extent. Most of the pages of the logbook have been ripped out but for a good chunk of what is left there are no exits.

Starting from when the exits stopped appearing.

Jul 23- Ayasha - Arcanine
    Mira - Zoroark
    Jul 25 - Lairon
    Jul 27 - Plusle Family
    Jul 28 - Omega - Dusclops

Here several pages are torn out

Aug - 21 - Gengar
    Umbreon
    Medicham
    Houndoom
    Chandelure
    Shuppet
    Breloom
    Espeon
    Hydreigon

Form there the rest of the pages are torn out.

---

Having been in this small room for quite a while you decide to move on, heading forwards through the double doors.

Once again the doors slam shut behind you, you hope that this isn't a theme with the doors here.

You emerge in a large room, with plush red flooring and the same walls as the other room. In the corner to your right is a table with a single candle resting on it. Ahead and to your left is a desk built into the room, looking like the check-in desk. opposite it to your right is a door. In the center of the room hanging above you is a chandelier.

The far side of the room is where things get wierd. The room seems to shrink in on itself as it gets over there, with the walls and furniture being weirdly distorted in a way that hurts your eyes to look at for too long. Inside this section there is a table with three comfy looking chairs, all of which have been knocked over, and a set of double doors which look just big enough to crawl through.

---

Seems two days wasn't really enough. You have 4 days to explore this room. Remember to investigate stuff people! Also please don't add information or stuff to the rooms. Next time you do that I am just taking away whatever clue you overwrote.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Lambert shrugged. "There's really not much to tell aside from what you've already discovered. This place used to be a huge tourist attraction a few years ago, but then the owners vanished and guests started to go missing. All investigations up till now have failed; most of them didn't come back."

With that, he turned to examine the odd, distorted room. "It seems like the only way to go is forward..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

"My tail almost got caught in the door this time" Said mohomad " Hmmmm, this seems weird" he added looking at the corner of the room that a strange distorted "ouch my eyes!"

Blog Entries

"Onward is best I suppose.... though why do I get the feeling something is so very wrong with this picture?" Mila muttered
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cil's eyes widened slightly in shock as the doors slammed shut behind him, before rapidly shifting to a look of irritation as he shot them a glare, apparently somewhat disgruntled by the way they so casually blocked the way backwards. "Am I the only one here slightly worried about the fact that these doors seem to have a rather disturbing habit of shutting themselves?" Shrugging slightly and deciding it would be best just to go with the flow for now he glanced around the room, eyes running over the plush carpet and then flickering over to the far side of the room, frowning slightly in confusion at it's distorted appearance.

That was...odd. He found himself looking away a few short moments late, however, the odd architecture of the far side of the room hurting his eyes. He couldn't help but feel slightly wary of it, deciding that despite how eager some of the group seemed to be to move on he'd rather investigate the normal side of the room first, if only to prolong the length of time before he'd have to head to the far side with the others. Glancing at the front desk Cil seemed to ponder something for a moment, wondering idly if it would be worth taking a look. He shrugged. Well, there was no harm in trying, was there?

==> Cil: Investigate check-in desk

Cil walked over to the piece of furniture, scrutinizing it's every detail. He even went so far as to walk round it a few times, in an attempt to get a good idea of exactly what it was, and to check for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"Hmm... I wonder...." suddenly, Mila vanished in a teleport, but was automatically bounced back

"OWW!!!"

Arthur Conan Doyle

@robincool98@Ice Maiden Samwin@eridan ampora@Nytie@♪♫~Angelic Tune~♫♪ @Nour386@Autumnbreeze~49

[Just a heads up there are two exits, the distorted door and a second one opposite the check-in desk, to the right of your entrance.]

[Cil: Investigate Desk]

Papers are strewn across the top of the desk. Oddly the papers are either blank or just covered with scribbles. Underneath the desk there is a draw and a small safe. The safe is locked.

Inside the draw are three items.

The first is a book, as the draw is opened the book flies out, landing on top of the desk. It is a small leather fronted diary with a lock on the side. An odd symbol has been sloppily painted onto the front of the book with black ink.

The other two items are two keys. One is small and pink with a blue gemstone set into it. The other is a large heavy iron key.

Blog Entries

"Are yo-" Keira got cut off by a noise, it kind of sounded like a thud. She turned around to see everyone looking the same way. "It looks like a book of some sort..." She said quietly

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast