Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

Default Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

@Eternal Fire@Corruption@Nytie@Sximple Ghurl @Nour386@Autumnbreeze~49

If your name has changed and is wrong on this list please tell me, and I will fix it in the next list.

---

The sound of thunder rolls in from the distance as you trudge along the road. Wind and hail are biting into your skin and you are starting to go numb, you need to find shelter, and soon.

Suddenly out of the darkness a large house looms, silhouette just visible in the darkness. Gratefully for a chance at survival you run forwards. As you run you are vaguely aware of five other figures running alongside you but you ignore them, focusing on your goal.

As one you and the five others run through the doors or the Mansion, which slam shut behind you, unable to be opened again.

Welcome to Hotel Aurora.

You are in a small, richly decorated hallway. The walls have a deep scarlet wallpaper and a thick, woolly rug of the same colour covers the polished wooden floor. Behind you are the double doors you entered the house by, they are unable to be opened. Ahead of you are another pair of double doors.

The hallway is lit by a golden chandelier swinging high above you. To your right there is a small table with a green book on it. The book is printed with "Visitor log" on the front.

---

You have two days to explore this room. There is only one possible exit when the time limit is up. Extended periods of no posts will result in the next update coming quicker, extended conversation will result in a longer phase but possible danger. Good luck.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

Keira looked around, gathering her surroundings. Pretty nice place...yet scary, She thought.
    There were five other people, a Snivy, a what seems to be Shiny Litwick, a Gardevoir, a Bisharp, and a Septile.
    "Um, does anyone know where we are?" Keira said in a small whisper
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 21st October 2011 at 06:58 PM.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

"Hmm.. well according to this business card this place is called 'Hotel Aurora'" replied Mohomad, something was troubling him though...

Lambert glanced around the room at the other Pokemon. "Are you all here to solve the mystery too?" He wasn't too keen on possible competition. Then again, it could be easier with some help, and if he got bored... Well, it was hard to resist the urge to get up to his old mischief sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

"Not really kido" said Mohomad

Blog Entries

"I am here regarding a mystery of sorts child...." Mila replied, whilst studying her surroundings
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"So since we're stuck in here.... why are you all here?" ask Mohomad leaning against a wall.

Lambert crossed his arms. "I'm here to solve the mystery of this place. It's gotten pretty famous around here lately. Supposedly, it's haunted." He shrugged. "My name's Lambert, by the way."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cilious shrugged, apparently not really that interested in the conversation but feeling he should still contribute something. "I was just here to get out of the rain, to be honest." Of course the idea of there being a mystery to solve was an interesting one, at least. Perhaps he could stay a little longer than he'd anticipated and get something out of it. "I'm Cilious, by the way. But feel free to call me Cil."
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"Why I am here is of no concern, however I am Mila Fey, it is good to meet you all"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

@robincool98@Ice Maiden Samwin@eridan ampora@Nytie@♪♫~Angelic Tune~♫♪ @Nour386@Autumnbreeze~49

(OOC: Robincool posted their application JUST after the start-up got posted and we're still in the first room, so i'm allowing a late entry. Her character information is on the last page of the signup thread.)

Suddenly the doors burst open with an almighty THUD and a Charizard burst into the room, tail fire burning low from the pounding rain and wind outside.

Before anyone can make a move for the doors they slam shut again, once more unopenable form the inside.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

"Come in dear, you must be freezing!" Mila exclaimed, moving over to help the newcomer, whilst trying to mask her fear

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Welcome! Are you Ok?" Keira said, "If you need it I have a whole bunch of healing berries of sorts! But I'm afraid I have no freeze heals..." She said looking in her stolen bag. She tried to be nice to the gigantic Fire type monster infront of her. Keep your cool Keira, keep your cool...
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 23rd October 2011 at 09:35 PM.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

After dispersing his thunder punch mohomad looked sympathetic at the giant dragon. "Hmmmm your tail is pretty low, here use these as fuel to make the flame stronger" he said handing some leech seeds to the weakened creature.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'd offer you a berry of some description," Cilious began, glancing at the Charizard as it entered, "but I have nothing of the sort on hand at present, and either way the others seem to have you covered. I'm Cil, and you are?" Running his eyes along the contours of the rest of the room as he waited for the other Pokemon to respond Cil caught sight of small table to his right, a green book lying on it inconspicuously.

"A visitors log," he deduced, after glancing at the cover. He contemplated picking it up for a moment, before shrugging to himself. He may as well finish his conversation before fiddling with the various objects around him - he'd probably end up breaking everything in the hotel eventually, but for now it was best to leave most things untouched, he supposed. It wasn't like the hotel owning a visitor log was unsual or anything anyway - in fact, if anything, it was common. If he was honest with himelf he really only wanted to be nosy.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast