Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!) - Page 5

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the power of love?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't have a dog.

2 40.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

"I got ninety nine problems, but being a good guy ain't one!" Miror B. laughed. He took a gun from his pocket and shot at Eliot.

"Darn you! Guns aren't allowed in the Pokemon world and you know it!" Eliot yelled, digging through his backpack and pulling out a hand grenade. He hurled it at Miror B, who gracefully danced out of the way.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

From the explosion, walked Omega. "Beldum, Zen Headbutt!" Mirror B crashed to the floor. "What are you doing here? Stealing is bad. So is using a gun." He looked up. "And breaking the fourth wall." He kicked him with his robotic foot.

Blog Entries

"Nothing to see, nothing to do, this bloody journey my mom suggested is just a load of crap..." A little thin boy wondered through the woods, his numel following close behind - head down and swaying a rhythm. His pack mule had his half empty bag strapped between his neck and his little firey spewing lump and by this time of night it was getting pretty heavy.

Noises ahead - Celeb came to a halt as he stared at the strange dancing lights. "Maybe the professor went partying, what do you think Numel?" The pack-mule looked up at him lazily and blinked a couple of times. No time to waste then!, Celeb thought. The pair proceeded quickly to the light show's source.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, Omega was confiscating the stolen Pokemon. He handed them to their proper owners. Suddenly, Mirror B jumped up, punched Omega is his cybernetic eye, stole his Beldum, and ran. Omega fell to the floor, half blind, with electricity surging through his socket. He managed to roughly repair the circuit, to stop the pain and get some sort of sight, but he would need to replace some parts later. When he looked up, Mirror B was halfway to Violet City, Beldum in tow.

Suddenly a Trainer jumped out of a tree from the side of the road and knocked Miror B. down Assassin's Creed-style. The battler made sure he had disarmed the criminal and picked up his firearm. He stood up and kicked the Wanderer in the head a few times as he directed the weapon at him. Then he talked to him for a moment.

"You motherfactoring binomial; you'd better return all the damn stuff which you stole, you zetta son of a digit..."

Blog Entries

Omega came running after him, and encountered the trainer. He grabbed the ball containing Beldum. "All yours," he said to the trainer. He then ran back to Cherrygrove to find some kind of hardware store. All he needed were wires, fortunately, he had all the repair tools necessary to repair it. Mirror B had got a lucky shot, his cybernetics usually didn't break, but he carried the tools anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    Meanwhile, Omega was confiscating the stolen Pokemon. He handed them to their proper owners. Suddenly, Mirror B jumped up, punched Omega is his cybernetic eye, stole his Beldum, and ran. Omega fell to the floor, half blind, with electricity surging through his socket. He managed to roughly repair the circuit, to stop the pain and get some sort of sight, but he would need to replace some parts later. When he looked up, Mirror B was halfway to Violet City, Beldum in tow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    From the explosion, walked Omega. "Beldum, Zen Headbutt!" Mirror B crashed to the floor. "What are you doing here? Stealing is bad. So is using a gun." He looked up. "And breaking the fourth wall." He kicked him with his robotic foot.
    OOC: Mortar, I already told you to stop. Leave my RP, please.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

OOC: Oh snap. So, did Miror B do any of that stuff or should we just continue from where we were before this all went down?
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

OOC: I dont know........<_>

Blog Entries

ooc: Continue from where we were before.

Miror B. shot Eliot in the chest.

"Shit." Eliot said, falling over to the ground. Blood started pooling around him.

"Tell my wife I love her!" Eliot said.

OOC: O-o isnt your main character Elliot?

Blog Entries

OOC: ...And? He's only been around five pages. You guys don't need him. I want to kill Eliot.

MEANWHILE...
    A large, lumpy, shape was taking up a bench in the park where it had been since the previous night. It didn't look like much, which was fitting because it wasn't much. It was the form of Billy Hudson, local loser and former basement dweller. The night before had been rough for him. He had come home from his job at McDonalds and had just settled in for a long night of Halo 4 and other, more detestable acts when his 57 year old mother came down the stairs. She then had gathered up his stuff despite his pathetic protests and told him to get out. After hours of fighting and arguing he left, with nothing but the clothes on his back, 10 bucks and his old DS and some games he managed to grab as he left. After wandering for an hour he felt tired, so he lay down on a park bench and slept.

The next morning he woke up freezing, tired, stiff, and suprised. He hadn't felt the sun for years and it was a new experience for him that he couldn't say he liked very much. He slowly sat up and looked around. There wasn't much to see except for his own bulk and a small, shiny, green shape next to him. It was a Metapod. Looking at it he remembered the day his friends left on their Pokemon journeys and his own choice to stay home and play Super Mario Bros. again. As he looked at the small shape he suddenly knew his destiny. He was going to become a Pokemon trainer and he was going to do it that day!

A Trainer with a handgun shot at both Eliot and Miror B. from a distance and aimed for their heads... although it probably went right through the ex-Cipher Admin's ridiculous afro. He stood back and watched, hoping for no one to have noticed him. He went on his way across the Route.

Billy looked for something he could use to start his Pokemon journey. Off in the distance he saw a triner with an Arceus. Perfect,he thought as he neared him. The other trainer looked in fear at the huge adult walking towards him. "Hey kid", said Billy, "Give me that." The kid thught for a second, Arceus was his favorite Pokemon and had taken years to finally catch and find but he didn't want beat up either. He recalled Arceus to the Pokeball, threw the ball to the ground and ran off crying. Billy picked up the ball and released the confused Legendary. "Get out of here you stupid thing!" Arceus was very confused now, for as long as this planet had existed people spoke of him in reverence and respect and now some overweight loser was treating him like a common Bidoof. He contemplating frying this idiot but decided not to waste his time. Billy watched Arceus fly off. "Perfect, now with that stupid, ugly, and probably super weak Pokemon gone I can fufill my destiny!" He took the now empty Pokeball and caught the Metapod. He was proud that he didn't waste his time with something as lame as that dumb, white horse thing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345