Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!) - Page 4

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the power of love?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't have a dog.

2 40.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

Alan reached the warehouse. "I'm sure there's plenty of other dudes who find you just as gorgeous as you do over in prison." He clenched his fist around his Pokeball. "Murray, go!"
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

Marcus saw Alan throw a Pokeball, preparing to battle Miror B, so he did the same. "Come on out, Vulcan!"

Kill me. I was grounded. I had no computer for a while. I still don't have Minecraft. Enough of my problems. I'll just act as if Rosso and Aqua Marina were in the club the whole time.

"Pensate che lo prenderemo?" Rosso asked Aqua.
    "75 PD non lo faranno," Aqua replied. It wasn't empty, they did have a considerable amount of money on them, "Dovremmo?"
    "No, abbiamo appena ricevuto," he answered, referring to his Vulpix and her Seel.

You know what, translating is a waste of time. I'll just type in English.

OOC: Uh GoldenSilver i dont understand what your characters are saying ^^"

I'm not translating anymore, just don't worry about it. *Dumb idea*

Blog Entries

"You feisty kids don't stand a chance! Now it's time for you to get down and dance!" Miror B. said. "Surf!" The Ludicolos raised their hands into the air, and the room flooded with water, a huge tidal wave rushing toward the team from out of nowhere.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Charmander!" Deandre yelled, as his charmander got hit by the surf.

Blog Entries

Murray dove through the wave formed by Ludicolo's Surf. He was prone to some moves, being a water-type. "Bite!" Alan commanded. Murray rushed forward, opening his jaw.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Blog Entries

The surf was interrupted, as one of the Ludicolo struggled to pull Murray off.

"Giga Drain, on Murray!" Miror B said. Ludicolo pointed at the Pokemon chewing on it's friend and fired a green beam at it.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Murray was hit by Giga Drain and immediately released his bite on Ludicolo.

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Nate ran into the warehouse. "Hey there you are, thief! Give back those pokemon!"

Blog Entries

"No fuck you I do what I want!" Miror B. said. He ran at Nate, flailing his arms in some sort of vaguely punching motion.

Nate swiftly dodged the assault. "What's wrong with you" he cried.

Should I just give up on this? I haven't been on in weeks and only posted once.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast