Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!) - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the power of love?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't have a dog.

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

"Ooo way cool you have an eevee." The person says as he runs up to Autumn. "I don't run into eevee's a lot, aww your so cute." The person says examining Autumn. "Umm who are you?" Kyle asks. The young male stands up realizing he has been rude and says. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. I am a trainer, the name is Rick." Kyle thinking to himself. "This guy is a little strange but seems nice." He the says. "Nice to meet you Rick my name is Kyle" Kyle puts his hand up for a hand shake. "Back at you. I see you have yourself an eevee. What a lucky fine how did you get it?" Rick asks. "Actually Autumn hear is my first pokemon" Kyle replies. Rick stands their in amazement. "What? No way that is your first pokemon. That's so cool. Hey, if it is alright with you, would you mind battling me?" Rick asks with a smile. Kyle gladly accepts. "What do you say Autumn? Want to battle?" Kyle asks his pokemon. Eevee she says with a smile. The two trainers spread apart, really for battling.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

"None of your business." Saturo said, holding the door shut as it buckled under the police's attempts to force their way in. "Now out! Before I call the cops!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Deandre hastily ran out of the back of the lab, not looking back.

Nate at last arrived at the lab to see quite a scene unfolding in front of him. "What's going on?" he said.

Deandre look towards Nate and shrugged, "I'm not sure, the professor just wanted us to get out of the lab" He explained. He took out the pokedex and showed it to Nate "I got this before i left the lab though"

"That's what I came here to get" Nate replied "That might not be so easy though"

"Theres too many police..." Deandre thought for a second "....I wonder what the professor did to make them come here..."

Blog Entries

A bruised, bloody, bound and gagged Professor Oak came hopping out of the lab, carrying starters and pokedexes for the remaining trainers.

"You'll never take me alive, coppers! AHAHAHA!" Saturo laughed, firing at them from a window.

"Maybe we should just go." El Diablo said.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"We probably should" But Deandre noticed Professor Oak, hopping out the lab "But what about him, He looks pretty beat up." Deandre Exclaimed.

Blog Entries

"Ehhhh...Fine, we can untie him." El Diablo said, undoing Oak's bindings.

"Thanks...That maniac..." Professor Oak said. He was stopped as a stray bullet whizzed past his head.

"Right! Let's get going!" El Diablo said, running off towards Cherrygrove.

"Hey wait for me!" Deandre yelled, before running after him towards Cherrygrove City.

Blog Entries

"Hey, isn't that the Oak guy from Kanto?" Alan said, following El Diablo.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Blog Entries

"I heard he disappeared a year ago." El Diablo said. Now that they were in the wilderness, he had stopped running. It was a nice day out. A funky beat could be heard playing in the distance.

Deandre heard the noise "Did you hear that?"

Blog Entries

"I think it's coming from over there." El Diablo said. He pointed towards Cherry Grove. Night was falling, and there was a dance club near the outskirts of town. It was labelled "Club Ludicrous".

"We could go there. Or we could just head for the gym." El Diablo nodded.

OOC: Here's a group for y'all to join. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/hg-ss-rp/
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 20th December 2012 at 05:35 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast