Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

View Poll Results: Do you believe in the power of love?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't have a dog.

2 40.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top!)

OOC: YEEEEAAAHHH BOOOOYY LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED YA'LLS!

It was a bright morning in New Bark Town. Today was the day of new trainer orientation, the day when trainers with unlimited potential would set forth on their pokemon journey!

"Ah, crap! I'm late!" El Diablo said. getting out of bed. Then he realized he had just accidentally set his clock wrong.

"Soooon~! I made your favorite breakfast!" El Diablo's mom, Eliot said. She had a plate of tacos ready.

"Mom, that's your Tyranitar's favori-" El Diablo said.

"Out, out! I've already taken care of you for over a decade! Go out on your own and play with wild animals and don't chew tobacco or get mugged!" El Diablo then found himself being thrown out the door. He dusted himself off and headed to Proffessor Iwoto's lab.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

Alan Montario awoke with a start. Gazing groggily around, he found himself wiped out on the concrete floor of his basement. "That was some party last night." he inquired, picking himself up. Alan took a quick glance at the clock. "ARGH! I'm late!" he cried, looking past the crushed beer cans, empty bags of chips, and motionless bodies of drunk partyers scattered about the room, and running upstairs. He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black zip-up hoodie. Grabbing his rushsack on a hook near the door, he dashed outside, patting his pocket to make sure that the Pokeball containing the Totodile he had received for his thirteenth birthday the day before was still there. Sure enough, it was. Alan sped down the roads of New Bark Town, almost crashing into a blonde-haired boy, in the direction of the lab.
    Last edited by Windsaver; 17th December 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Default Re: Pokemon HG/SS RP (Start-Up 100% certainly with sugar and love and a cherry on top

Nina woke up. At first she didn't take too it too well and just lay there, shutting her eyes and praying she would fall back asleep soon. Then she felt the hum in the air, the buzzing of excitment and she knew what day it was. It was her, and sadly Bridgette's, day to start adventuring. Nina hopped out of bed and quickly got dressed, running downstairs to get her breakfast. She found her sister already there, sitting all prim a proper. Ugh, she hated Bridgette. Yeah, they were sisters and all, but that didn't mean Nina had to like her. Bridgette was too proper, and too much of a goody-two-shoes, she did nothing wrong and was always looking down at Nina, who did everything wrong. The tension was clear in the air when the sister's eyes met.

Bridgette glared at her sister. Nina irked her in everything she did. She didn't act like a girl at all, she ran around like some kind of wild child, and dressed like a boy. She was glad this day had come, they could finally go their separate ways, and she wouldn't have to stare at her grubby little face all day. She huffed and stuck her nose into the air and began to complete her meal as her sister began to just start it. Bridgette started to gather up her things that their father had given her to start her journey. Their father was a world class trainer and knew all the ropes to battling, and raising pokemon, however he knew very little on raising kids, but he did his best. Bridgette headed out the door and waited on the porch for her sister, watching the family houndooms play in the yard. Nina came out a few mintues later, her hair and clothes in a mess and the sisters headed out, spotting two boys along the way.

Brian had gotten up early. He was too excited for this thing to start to sleep properly. He loved pokemon, and was beyond excited that he was getting to start his journey on his birthday, it was the greatest thing ever too him. He was there before everyone else, but was too nervous to go in first, or by himself so he was sitting waiting outside the professor's lab, switching between staring at it, and looking for other youngsters to arrive, mainly Bridgette and Nina, too close family friends of his.

Deandre was just leisurly walking towards the lab of New Bark town, listening to his favorite music, only to ocassionally look up to make sure he was going the right way. At his location he looked up to notice himself in front of the lab. "So this is the lab." He took out his headphones and looked around, checking out his surroundings.

Kyle wakes up from a pleasant sleep. He sits up, blinks twice and remembers that today is a very special day, but he can't figure out why. "Boy" he saids to himself. He goes to his calender and looks up the date. He glances at it for a moment and then remembered. Kyle shouts in happiness. "Yes Yes finally woo woo." Then he stops all of a sudden, stands there perfectly still and just listened. He just woke up his mother. "Ooo no" he says to himself. "I am in big trouble now." His mother walks in his room. Kyle stands there terrified at his mother but then soon relaxes. Her mother had a smile on her face. "Kyle get dressed." she says. "Don't you know what today is?" Kyle replies slowly, confused and numbly. "Umm to eat breakfast." His mom laughs. "Well yes it is but I was talking about your first day as a pokemon trainer." His mom says

Kyle puts on a huge smile on his face and rushes into the kitchen. He was lucky enough to have breakfast already made for him. "Perhaps mom was not asleep after all." He sits down and stuffs his face with pancakes and eggs. He finishes not to long later and gets dressed. He puts on a nice pair of jean shorts and a long sleeve purple shirt with green stripes. He then puts on his shoes and quickly runs for the door. "Wait Kyle you forgot, well you forgot everything a trainer needs like your bag and pokeballs. His mother says. Kyle takes the bag and his pokeballs from his mother. "Thanks mom." He runs out the door about hundred yards and stops and thinks. "I never brought out my pokemon yet" Kyle says to himself. He takes a pokeball from his left side of his bag and throws it in the air. It crashes down and his pokemon of choice comes out. The little eevee wakes up and looks straight into her trainers eyes. Eevee she says to him.

Kyle kneels down towards his pokemon. "Hi, cutey. My name is Kyle. I hardy had time to get to know you at the lab yesterday. I'm sorry about that. His pokemon again replies Eevee eevee. Kyle sits down next to his eevee. "I think I am going to name you Autumn." Kyle says. His pokemon seemed thrilled by the sound of her new name. She already started to like him. Kyle smiles at her and puts her back into his pokeball. He then gets back up and continues on the road.

Blog Entries

"Hey, you! Son of a digit! Get in here! I've got some awesome pokemon!" An Asian man said to Deandre.

"Did someone say Pokemon?" El Diablo asked. He went into the lab. The room was covered in numbers, and there was a metal table with shackles and some dried red stuff on it. Also a bunch of pokeballs in a box. Each one was labelled with the name of a Pokemon. There were also some pokedexes lying in a pile of dirty clothes.

"Only take one. I need the other ones." Professor Saturo said. There was yelling and pounding coming from the closet.

"Ah...One moment."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Benny II ran towards the lab, an old Bayleef following slowly in his wake. It had been his father's, Benny I, during his journey through the Johto region. He had begged his dad to let him take the Bayleef, but his father insisted that the Bayleef's journey days were over. Marcus saw the lab coming into veiw and walked up to the front door. He turned around for a moment to say goodbye to Bayleef, but it was gone. "Oh well." he said to himself as he walked into the lab.

Blog Entries

"Hey, you! Son of a digit! Get in here! I've got some awesome Pokemon!"
    "Professor, you have Pokedexes too, right?" Alan asked, poking his head into the doorway of the lab. "I already have a Pokemon with me."
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Blog Entries

A bashing sound could be heard from the closet. Muffled screams emanated from it, then fell silent. Saturo closed the door behind him, then waved his hand towards the pokedexes in a pile of dirty underwear.

"They're right th3re." He said. "Just don't damage my favorite ACDC shirt."

Blog Entries

"Wouldn't dream of it." Alan replied, carefully picking out a Pokedex and making sure not to touch any of the underwear.

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Deandre picked out a pokedex from the pile of clothes, and examined it.. "Why are the pokedexes in a pile of clothes?"

Kyle has traveled nearly an hour up the road and is near the entrance to route 29. Kyle sits down to take a rest. He sends out his eevee once again. Eevee pops out from the flash of light into sight. "Eevee" she says happily. "You must be hungry Autumn. Here, let me make something to eat." Kyle's mom packed him a couple of sandwiches for him and a good mixture of berries for eevee. Kyle took a couple of mago and aspear berries and splashed them together in a bowl. He then gave the bowl to eevee. "Try some, it's sweet and sour you will like it." Autumn takes a bite of the splashed mixed berry and smile in delight. She then quickly mows down the food until there is nothing left. Kyle stood their looking at his pokemon in a weird look. He did not even take a bite of his sandwich yet and Autumn is already done.

Kyle also quickly eats so that his pokemon does not have to wait any longer for him to finish. He then packs everything back into his bag and is ready to move on. Just has Kyle is about to call back his pokemon, he sees another person coming from route 29.

Blog Entries

"Where else am I going to put a pokedex?" Professor Saturo said.

"Yay! I'm going on a journey!" El Diablo said, a jigglypuff on his head. Suddenly, there was a pounding at the door.

"POLICE! OPEN UP!" Someone said.

"Run along, kids. I'm a very busy man." The professor said, taking a shotgun from his desk drawer. "Just leave through the back."

Nate walked out of his small home in New Bark town. He set off down the road towards the professor's lab, humming the gym battle music to himself. He had a good idea of where he was going because he had brought the map his dad had given to him before leaving with him. Nate wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings when he heard shouting a little ways up ahead. A woman was chasing an Eevee about in the grass near the side of the road. "Get back here you rascal" she yelled, trying to grab it. The Eevee dashed down the path towards Nate and jumped into his arms. The woman ran up a few moments after, panting. "Thank you for catching my pokemon. He seems to like you" she said. Nate nodded and laughed as Eevee jumped up to lick his face. The woman turned away and thought for a moment. "Why don't you just keep him? He'll be in better hands with you" she decided finally.
    "Really? Thanks" Nate cheered. "I think I'll name you Shadow. You like that name?"
    Shadow chirped, "Eev!" (Yes!)
    He thanked the woman again and continued on his way.

Deandre hesitantly left through the back of the lab, still examining the pokedex. "Uh....why were the police banging on the door?" He asked questionably.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast